What's new

Indian task force suggests inflicting ‘economic pain’ on Pakistan

scores of sikh pilgrims came to their motherland despite being ordered by indian govt not to travel here. Shabaz Sharif was giving them goodbye wishes and instead they gave him and the hosts the ceremony and thanks. our sikh friends are always welcome. Every year

Pakistan is not their homeland...It is only piligrimage..Just like u visit mecca..bt u cant claim tat is ur motherland..get ur geography lessons
Yes they go to pakistan and run back home..i.e., india

Now see this link !!

Fearing Taliban, Pak Hindus take Thar Express to India - India - The Times of India

scores of sikh pilgrims came to their motherland despite being ordered by indian govt not to travel here. Shabaz Sharif was giving them goodbye wishes and instead they gave him and the hosts the ceremony and thanks. :) our sikh friends are always welcome. Every year.

Pakistan is a motherland for Sikhs? You are hilarious man...!

And how is that related to this post?

Dont send your terrorists into India simple, then we have nothing against pakistan. Then you can deal with your problems in NWFP / Baluchistan and we will deal ours.

Pakistan doesn't send any terrorist into India. India is the terrorist state and it's government is involving in killing of thousands of Muslims in Gujrat, destruction of Babri Masjid, burning Churches, killing of innocent Christians, mistreatment of Dalits, Illegal occupation of Kashmir and Khalistan.

Indian government thought by "staging Bombay attack" they will put more pressure on Pakistan but India was wrong, running dirty politics to kill it's own people. I guess India is learning from Israel who doesn't want peace with Palestine

Pakistan doesn't send any terrorist into India. India is the terrorist state and it's government is involving in killing of thousands of Muslims in Gujrat, destruction of Babri Masjid, burning Churches, killing of innocent Christians, mistreatment of Dalits, Illegal occupation of Kashmir and Khalistan.

Indian government thought by "staging Bombay attack" they will put more pressure on Pakistan but India was wrong, running dirty politics to kill it's own people. I guess India is learning from Israel who doesn't want peace with Palestine

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice Joke.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom