What's new

Indian student brutally attacked in Germany

@sancho is this a big story in Germany?

What we in this forum need to do is weed random acts from patterns of violence. Any society or place is going to have random acts...that is unfortunatly how people work. What we need to watch for are patterns and programs.

Easier said than done. How would you even go about such a task?

you are right ! i had to fight on 3 at once , broke one moron's knee but they overwhelmed me but luckily a PCR van passed nearby , so they hobbled off ! 2 i think i could have managed by rudimentary childhood marshal arts knowledge not 3 .

Were they trying to rob you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, only fight battles if you have a high probability of winning (Sun Tzu). :D

If you are well and truly outnumbered, there is no shame in escaping. In fact that would be the wise thing to do.
It is often the only real choice in these scenarios....your attackers have momentum...and know how far they are willing to take the violence. Get the heck out of dodge...to a place with witnesses...plan from there. Only stand on your terms....or die or be injured. I am no 100 pound weakling...but I have been ambushed....people taking the fight on their terms. Deny them this.

It is not the first time this year that Bonn has hit the headlines as a result of possible Islamist activity. In May, a Salafist was arrested after stabbing two police officers during a counter-demonstration against a display of Muhammad caricatures by a local right-wing populist party. Earlier this month, another member of the orthodox Muslim group threatened to take a hostage in order to force the perpetrator's release from prison.

Also in Dember, a bag full of explosives was found on a platform in Bonn's main train station in an apparent attempted bomb attack. While no charges have been filed in that case, clues reportedly lead to the Salafist community.

Indian Student in Bonn Has Tongue Cut in Possible Religious Attack - SPIEGEL ONLINE

What we in this forum need to do is weed random acts from patterns of violence. Any society or place is going to have random acts...that is unfortunatly how people work. What we need to watch for are patterns and programs.

Thats correct.

People must keep a tab on such activities, the regions in which they are taking place and the people who are being targeted.

When you have same kind of attacks happening in particular regions with the same intention, it can be inferred that there are religious gangs operating.

Police works in the same fashion. They try to observe patterns and act accordingly.

If common people to try to decipher such actions, possibly they would know what areas to avoid.

@sancho is this a big story in Germany?

Easier said than done. How would you even go about such a task?

Were they trying to rob you?
I meant as a forum disscussion...you cannot avoid this...only react.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats correct.

People must keep a tab on such activities, the regions in which they are taking place and the people who are being targeted.

When you have same kind of attacks happening in particular regions with the same intention, it can be inferred that there are religious gangs operating.

Police works in the same fashion. They try to observe patterns and act accordingly.

If common people to try to decipher such actions, possibly they would know what areas to avoid.
Exactly what I was talking about. (and to not clutter our forums with meaningless bull)...of course...you do not ignore this...or you may miss the pattern.

Bhartis are making inferences that the perpetrators are Pakistani.

No one can say who they were , they can be /or not be pakistanis .But news confirm they were salafis who are claimed to be one of the best followers of prophet and his very after 3 generations.

Lived in Germany in the 60's and 70's ...don't remeber a single Pakistani (plenty of Turks)...has it changed?

In those days Pakistanis usually worked in factories.

Still lots of Turks.

Pakistanis don't really indulge in crime in Germany.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom