What's new

Indian student brutally attacked in Germany

You're right. A man can handle two attackers, if he is trained, but it will become more difficult if there are more.

Yep, only fight battles if you have a high probability of winning (Sun Tzu). :D

If you are well and truly outnumbered, there is no shame in escaping. In fact that would be the wise thing to do.

Nationality could be important here. Why did they target a brown guy ? They could be South Asians.

The perpetrators seemed really keen on acquiring a convert to resort to slashing his tongue. I believe it reeks of targeted assault, if they did threaten a German/European and followed through, the German police would be more vigorous in it's investigations. This report speaks of calculated assault as far as I can tell, but more details need to be identified. For all we know they could be Somalis, Turks, Palestinians.

Police say the attackers walked up to the student in a city street late Monday and demanded that he convert to Islam — then beat him up after he refused to do so.

As if they already knew that he was a non-Muslim. !!

Forget the nationality, that is irrelevant, they need to locate where these proselytizers get their 'inspiration' from.......I don't believe it's through the internet.

They know where they get it from, it is no secret. Just locate who has the most cash and what ideology they follow, you will get your answer and than figure out who they are sleeping with and you will know why no action is taken against them.

They asked him. As mentioned in the report.

It says he didn't answer just walked away, he could have just been in a rush to get home. No way they could have confirmed if he was or not unless they knew beforehand. Trust me they know him from somewhere.

Not sure why op brought up Aurangzeb, but Aurangzeb zindabad.

Poor bhartis trying to blame Pakistanis yet again, as if most of even give two fucks about you.

Let me guess. It must have been Pakistanis as well when you bhartis were getting assaulted in Australia.

It says he didn't answer just walked away, he could have just been in a rush to get home. No way they could have confirmed if he was or not unless they knew beforehand. Trust me they know him from somewhere.

Then it would be easy to capture them, since the victim can tell the cops who did it. Unless they knew him but he didn't know them. In any casse, I don't see how all that matters.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom