What's new

Indian student brutally attacked in Germany

Indians get beat up all around the globe. Their initial reaction is blame Pakistanis, then Islam by default. :rofl:

As usual derailing the thread. The victim has described the two guys as having long beard without moustache and the fact that they attacked him for not converting to islam , means they were muslims . They could have been anyone as i said before , not necessarily Pakistanis.

If true indeed a false attitude .....Islam never permits any muslim to make any non-muslim convert forcefully ....such people are just not portraying the true image of Islam ....

Saffron tongue ? :P

And your proof ?
Come on yaar at least you shouldn't come up with conspiracy theories.

Majority of muslims in Germany are turkish,and have no interest in extremism.
Plus muslim missionaries and preachers are curremtly forbidden from preaching to non muslims and all of them know that..
Then its against common sense that somebody can be converted to any religion by cutting their tongue...
Its a good escape goat used by germans o cover up racial extremism..

@sancho is this a big story in Germany?

Easier said than done. How would you even go about such a task?

Were they trying to rob you?

no ! well , they were playing bully college guys, broke my car's sideview mirror just for sake of fun . i still would have backed off but they used foul language enough to make me angry . though retrospectively i should have called on police first ! better than being injured for petty sideview mirror !

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus muslim missionaries and preachers are curremtly forbidden from preaching to non muslims and all of them know that..
Then its against common sense that somebody can be converted to any religion by cutting their tongue...

dude you rational person and also you do live in pakistan . you don't have to defend somebody in germany based on their religion ! why can't you follow the multiple media reports for now as they are . people anywhere could be bad as they did in germany . this was a extremist incident , that you don't have to defend !

OK if a victim says that the attacker told him either to convert or they will cut his tongue and then they did, what does common sense say.

Should I deny the victim's statement ? Now you are putting it on German conspiracy of cover up.

Occam's Razor. Read about it.

If true indeed a false attitude .....Islam never permits any muslim to make any non-muslim convert forcefully ....such people are just not portraying the true image of Islam ....
Is this a new attitude? What school of thought does it come from...and is it widely accepted?

our embassy should take up this matter with the govt of germany to prosecute this islamist extremist acc to the laws.

no ! well , they were playing bully college guys, broke my car's sideview mirror just for sake of fun . i still would have backed off but they used foul language enough to make me angry . though retrospectively i should have called on police first ! better than being injured for petty sideview mirror !
True. I can be tough...but smart also. In situations like this...they have chosen thier ground and are sure of advantage. (the reason stories of someone winning in these situations are popular is that they are not common). Tell the police....or note who they are and report later. As I have found out...even if you do beat someone you find threatening...you open yourself to assualt charges. Be smart...let them take the heat.

Is this a new attitude? What school of thought does it come from...and is it widely accepted?

A true muslim never accepts any attitude that harms anyone without any reason ....Not any specific school of thought, Its not just Islam but every religion has some extremist may it be jewism ,hinduism,budhism or christianity .... What happened in US when a guy killed many school children is another example that how brutality gets better of sanity regardless of what religion the person belongs to

An individual's action belongs to him and shouldnot be used to generalize

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom