What's new

Indian student brutally attacked in Germany

Indians get beat up all around the globe. Their initial reaction is blame Pakistanis, then Islam by default. :rofl:

You are the one who said earlier in your posts

"Pakistan is getting attacked by Mightiest country on earth by using drones and BD guys are shot by Indian BSF on suspicion and so Pakistan is better than BD"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK if a victim says that the attacker told him either to convert or they will cut his tongue and then they did, what does common sense say.

Should I deny the victim's statement ? Now you are putting it on German conspiracy of cover up.

Occam's Razor. Read about it.

On contrary to common belief..Police in many western countries is as bad in distorting facts and pressurizing victim as they are in India and Pakistan..

My "defensive"statements are based on the fact that we are currently forbidden from directly preaching to non Muslims.Those who convert to Islam come out of their own interest..

True. I can be tough...but smart also. In situations like this...they have chosen thier ground and are sure of advantage. (the reason stories of someone winning in these situations are popular is that they are not common). Tell the police....or note who they are and report later. As I have found out...even if you do beat someone you find threatening...you open yourself to assualt charges. Be smart...let them take the heat.

sane advice and fully agreed ! but sometimes in heat of moment .................

On contrary to common belief..Police in many western countries is as bad in distorting facts and pressurizing victim as they are in India and Pakistan
So inferences made from past incidents happened all around the Western countries should be considered more credible than the victim's statement ?

Isn't it same generalization world make against Muslims ?

On contrary to common belief..Police in many western countries is as bad in distorting facts and pressurizing victim as they are in India and Pakistan

Ok but they can't force a foreign citizen from India since this will result in Diplomatic blunder by the Germans.

Its not the religion that attacked. Its the extremists who misunderstood their religion.

Know the difference.

Ok, the followers of the religion of peace are at it again. Is that better?

Note that they always say "islam took so and so places to new heights", islambrought prosperity and so on all the time. When its something negative, its not the religion's fault.

Cheap propaganda against islam and muslims
Can u verify attackers were muslim or may be any other motive
We got more than one billion muslims with more than 50 muslim countries so we dont need to force anybody to convert

PS...as lovely as I find your new avatar Krait....please go back to the old one....much more menacing.

So we don't find any hatred elements within that religion about non-believers or non-muslims?
Its up to the interpretation or perception a person has regarding certain words written in religious text. I don't want religious discussions but I strongly believe that Islam doesn't preach hatred.

I rather find it distortion of religion to use for personal or political gain.

PS...as lovely as I find your new avatar Krait....please go back to the old one....much more menacing.
Aye Aye Captain.

I also got bored with this one. Used this one due to rumor started. :D

Its up to the interpretation or perception a person has regarding certain words written in religious text. I don't want religious discussions but I strongly believe that Islam doesn't preach hatred.

I rather find it distortion of religion to use for personal or political gain.

Aye Aye Captain.

I also got bored with this one. Used this one due to rumor started. :D
Lol, heard it,...that you were a chick?

@KRAIT are you feeling wel??l (I mean fracture in your signature is missing).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom