What's new

Indian Special Forces

I seen them being transported in this and some crappy small civilian looking bus!! Wtf? It was the must pitiful looking thing I've seen. Even some of the army personal were using MPVs.

Tata_Mobile_Bunker_wheeled_armoured_vehicle_personnel_carrier_Tata_Motors_India_Indian_defence_industry_military_technology_640.jpg

2lats7r.jpg

stallion_kavach_20412.jpg

ashok-leyland-.jpg

I mean, there are local armored conversions of trucks!! Several MPVs too, not to mention the several imports.

Vehicle named Takshak, is an armoured variant of trucks used by army. Mostly used as an field ambulance.

As someone who monitors both sections I would say your fears are misplaced my friend. The 400 vs 100 pages is not the best indicator of how much is being divulged, in fact much of these 400 pages are discussion and speculation by defence enthusiasts because there is so little concrete information available. I don't want to make this into a India vs Pakistan thread, there is enough of those around here, but talking specifically- when is the last time any of India's SFs took a camera crew with them on a live operation? I can't think of a single time whilst this has happened a few times with the SSG. Think about it, there is signifcant SF presence in JK but you almost never hear about it or what they are doing, on the other hand the deployment and operations of the SSG in SWAT and the rest of Pakistan's internal security operations is well documented.

Indian armed forces are not allowed to use Facebook or any other social media sites to post pictures of themselves in uniform or discuss their deployments, this is a rule strictly enforced internally and externally and it clearly is more apparent for SFs, on th eother hand there are numerous social media accounts where Pakistani Special Forces members are posting- even from the frontlines. This would end a career in the Indian armed forces.

There is not a huge amount of substance too these 400 off pages, nothing even remotely classified has been shared because no one even knows of such things outside of their community. Indian SF fully live up to the universal title "silent professionals" and the distinct absence of such harmful details on here or anywhere online is testament to this.

Yes you are right at your own end but you didn't get ma point. I was not talking anything about Live Assaults or Actions done by SF in/ out or anywhere. As i know our SF fraternity don't allow much or very less info to takeout.But my point was regarding our modernization intakes, Gadgets and futuristic details and discussions done here on this open (alien) forum.As i mentioned i felt it to share my concern so did I.Rest only can expect members to take decisions at their own perceptions that how much and what they want to or have to share..... Jai Hind.

Today I was watching NatGeo and there was this program where some researchers went to Africa to study the behavior of Hyenas in a aluminum framed glass bubble- This group has an Infrared Camera and UV cameras with excellent resolution and what I saw blew me away- One of their camera the guy using it called "salex merlin" (I am not sure of exact name) was very HD and the most amazing part It could pick up even the blood vessels on certain parts like elephant ears from several Km away-

It would never loose the animals while they were running around in foliage and bushes the man using it was former navy seals and he admitted that of several IR cameras he had used in his service he had not come across such high quality IR camera- I have seen IR footage of Apache and C-130- It was 100 times better than that- I hope some one in forces take notice and gets one for themselves would be very helpful in tracking terrorists in dense foliage- specially places like Keran sector in Kashmir-

I am sure If some work is done on that camera It could very well outline internal organs in denser parts of animal/human body- from several km away-

Back
Top Bottom