What's new

Indian Special Forces

bd4ed64cda27530ae82b89e0e6b9_grande.jpg

0.jpg

1f64dcda-d6cb-4c8d-bc68-b8ec6144ee1dHiRes.JPG

I think the armed forces must force all SFs to wear masks instead:)

Sometimes a pic is very good but with censored faces it looks odd and unattractive to use as deskpot
wallpaper etc.

I think the armed forces must force all SFs to wear masks instead:)

Sometimes a pic is very good but with censored faces it looks odd and unattractive to use as deskpot
wallpaper etc.
If you notice, when it does count Indian SOFs do wear face masks, but occasionally they are caught without them for whatever reason.

In a way, I feel sorry for the personnel of the SPGs and various personnel of the Military who guard "VIP" of India . I mean, these guys train so hard and are prepared to give their lives for the country but it must be a morally deflating psyche to 'guard' arses who are mired in scams and controversies .. or those ministers (and relatives like Robert Badra) who have a very low moral radar and still function as VIPs..

In a way, I feel sorry for the personnel of the SPGs and various personnel of the Military who guard "VIP" of India . I mean, these guys train so hard and are prepared to give their lives for the country but it must be a morally deflating psyche to 'guard' arses who are mired in scams and controversies .. or those ministers (and relatives like Robert Badra) who have a very low moral radar and still function as VIPs..

Don't talk nonsense. These guys are utter proffesionals, they don't form an opnion on their protectee that affescts their moral or job. These guys have a very specific job which they take seriously-they don't let all the other BS get in the way. Just like the Indian militiary they satay apololitical and remoed from the entire nonsense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom