What's new

Indian Special Forces

That's good stuff... but indian special forces don't have that status which pak SSG commandos possess in the world:cheesy:

What status is that? I've heard that Indian SOFs are well regarded in the West- I've never heard the same about Pakistani SOFs.

Nobody's even heard of Indian SOF in the west.... Pull the other one...

That's good stuff... but indian special forces don't have that status which pak SSG commandos possess in the world:cheesy:

Yeah right...Indian SOFs have hardly a huge failure in their history which the other SOFs have.

Compare the assault rifle,RL,etc and you would know what you are comparing to..We have the best equipped,best trained and the most experienced SOF in the region.

Nobody's even heard of Indian SOF in the west.... Pull the other one...

My American friend once asked me "Is Bangladesh a city in India or Pakistan"...Whats your point really....SOF are no rockstars.They are not supposed to be "famous" you know!

What status is that? I've heard that Indian SOFs are well regarded in the West- I've never heard the same about Pakistani SOFs.

lol...peddle that sh!t to your own countrymen pls.

My American friend once asked me "Is Bangladesh a city in India or Pakistan"...Whats your point really....SOF are no rockstars.They are not supposed to be "famous" you know!

tell that to abingdonboy

tell that to abingdonboy

Did I say "famous"??!! NO, I said "well regarded" by those in the know. There is a HUGE difference between famous and well regarded by those who matter. Those who know the Indian SOF in the West hold the Indian SOF with high esteem. The Indian SOF lives by a code of living in the shadows, letting their work speak for themselves and not publicising their actions so of course their not famous-they DON'T WANT TO BE! I could tell you a few home truths wrt your SOFs but I don't want to get an infraction so I'll leave it there.

MARCOS(LATE 80s-Early90s)

262147_277077825728119_372459722_n.jpg

559012_277080522394516_672555006_n.jpg

295820_276424202460148_569436934_n.jpg

28063_276811352421433_1882819634_n.jpg

184894_276424712460097_1285019066_n.jpg

Nice ! - Nice hunt for the pics

That goes doubly so for you pal. I don't know what you are taking offence to-I'm not the one who's gone to another's SF thread and started bad-mouthing them!

Oh i'm not bad mouthing them. I'm sure Indian special forces are formidable.

What I meant was peddle bs statements like this:

I've heard that Indian SOFs are well regarded in the West- I've never heard the same about Pakistani SOFs.

to your own countrymen.

Oh i'm not bad mouthing them. I'm sure Indian special forces are formidable.

What I meant was peddle bs statements like this:

to your own countrymen.

What's BS about this statement?? This is a FACT. The Indian SOFs are well regarded by the West (who have knowledge of the Indian SOFs).

Just give it a rest mate- if you have nothing constructive to say then don't say anything at all.

What's BS about this statement?? This is a FACT. The Indian SOFs are well regarded by the West (who have knowledge of the Indian SOFs).

Yes, and in the same breath, you go on to say "I've never heard the same about Pakistani SOFs."

That's what makes it a typical Indian bs statement.

Yes, and in the same breath, you go on to say "I've never heard the same about Pakistani SOFs."

That's what makes it a typical Indian bs statement.

Well I (personally) simply haven't heard the same about Pakistani SOFs-this is a FACT.

396214_10150594024346395_1488857496_n.jpg

Marine Commando R V Kachre, from the Navy's elite Marine Commando Force, spends his time-off by writing a letter to his newly-wed wife.

classic

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom