What's new

Indian Special Forces

One more thing, i had heard in news some time back that post 9/11, India has also made some changes to it's approach towards cases of plane hijacking, wherein IAF can shoot down the plane if GOI thinks that the plane is a threat to any important installations like nuclear reactor or power centers in New Delhi, etc. I know this is a hypothetical question, but do u think any possibility of this action indeed be taken by IAF??

I was going to mention this elemant but I thought I'd go by the events of IC-814 where it was clear from the outset these guys wanted to negotiate more than kill.

All I would say is that the IAF would evaluate the situation on its merits and go by the guidelines set out by the GoI. If they felt the threat posed was sufficient to warrant the shooting down of an airliner then they'd bloody well do it!

CISF to get commando training to guard vessels

The Central Industrial Security Force, which got a nod from the Shipping Ministry for deployment on merchant vessels on piracy prone sea routes, will be trained with the Marine Commandos (MARCOS) of the Navy, officials said.

Initially, the state-owned merchant vessels will be given a preference in the deployment process. The CISF is preparing a batch of 150-200 personnel to be deployed on merchant vessels. These personnel will be also trained to cope with ‘sea-sickness’ and taught international laws and marine science. Before they undergo training, they will face an interview that will determine their mental strength.

“Each ship will be provided with five armed CISF personnel, specially trained for the job. Special training will be imparted to men to protect their weapons. The Indian Shipowner’s Association has been demanding this security for long,” said a senior CISF official.

CISF to get commando training to guard vessels - Indian Express

here is the video of " operation MADAD" u can find paras and marcos as well. As its a joint exercise between indian army and india navy

indian PARAS and MARCOS together - YouTube

Wow!

I think there is a Mp-5 at 00:39 and the guy carrying it can be seen hanging upside down at 1:07 involved in room intervention drill.

Secondly the PARA and MARCOS team were operatng differently not together but yeah in the same Operation.

Wow!

I think there is a Mp-5 at 00:39 and the guy carrying it can be seen hanging upside down at 1:07 involved in room intervention drill.

Secondly the PARA and MARCOS team were operatng differently not together but yeah in the same Operation.

True I too noticed that there were no "mixed" formations of PARA (SF) and MARCOs but then this is a very short vid and we don't know what really happens. Just because we don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen! I was just happy to see all the guys fully geared up and looking good!

+ great to have you back from your "holiday"!!

True I too noticed that there were no "mixed" formations of PARA (SF) and MARCOs but then this is a very short vid and we don't know what really happens. Just because we don't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen! I was just happy to see all the guys fully geared up and looking good!

+ great to have you back from your "holiday"!!

Got banned for a really stupid comment which was more funny than abusive.. ;)

PARA-Israel

553791_414513581947662_1246112901_n.jpg

That's good stuff... but indian special forces don't have that status which pak SSG commandos possess in the world:cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom