What's new

Indian Special Forces

Well everyone looks good in photos, but what have they achieved so far? Where they involved in taking down the terrorists in Mumbai attacks? If they were, then why it took more than 48 hours to subdue 10 terrorists?

Training does not matter if they dont have the heart to face the enemy. if training could achieve the result than USA would not be needing drones to attack taliban, they would be sending their SF to kill them. It is because they are scared to fight and die.Hence the use of drones, where a large number of innocents die.

Similarly, in Kargil war when the IA or their SF were being beaten back, than they had to use Mirage 2000 with their high altitude bombing run to kill off the militants. Again you need heart to fight.
Nonsense talking of "heart" of course MARCOs and all Indian SOFs have it to get to where they are you NEED it. Yo shouldn't comment on things you know little about Indian SOFs have been involved in many successful ops but unlike other less proffesional forces Indian SOFs don't like to publicise them. Don't kid yourself that 26/11 was a failure by NSG- the mammoth task was hailed by SOFs all around the world. I could go on but your comments have shown how ignorant and immature you are and I can't be bothered to respond In depth. But have no doubt Indian SOFs are as trained and experienced as they come and this is recognised by the best.

I think someone has a touch of the green eyed monster.

Well everyone looks good in photos, but what have they achieved so far? Where they involved in taking down the terrorists in Mumbai attacks? If they were, then why it took more than 48 hours to subdue 10 terrorists?

Training does not matter if they dont have the heart to face the enemy. if training could achieve the result than USA would not be needing drones to attack taliban, they would be sending their SF to kill them. It is because they are scared to fight and die.Hence the use of drones, where a large number of innocents die.

Similarly, in Kargil war when the IA or their SF were being beaten back, than they had to use Mirage 2000 with their high altitude bombing run to kill off the militants. Again you need heart to fight.

+ calling it cowardly to call in air stories during kargil! Are you livig in the Middle Ages? This is how wars in the 21st centuary are fought you fool!!!!

And remember when your precious SSG got killed and beat back by regular IA in 1980s?!!

Hahahahah :rofl: thank you Pakistani for this ^^^
1. Ya everyone looks great. How about the "LAL MASHID" ??? How many hours did your brave force need ???
2. Brava face. I never heard any leader from India saying N-Bomb. It's always from your side. Do you know why ??? Cuz your milletry leadership Knows that Pak can't stand India in conventional warfare and e results so far from 1947,65,71 and 1999.
pick what you want. It's your armies that RUN BACK or surrender in the end
3. And it remind me one incident happen in Siachin where few of your SSG guies return back to camp cuz their ammo was over :D BTW I got banned last time for repeating that story ;)
So I used return and not run in this comment ;P

Many many thanks.

Trolling is not my intention but comming from a country which is home to SSG COMMANDOS who raised the white flag after getting air dropped to destroy Indian air fileds and who get beaten by Indian foot soldiers the only thing you can do is be humble.

SSG has done disasters in the past whereas there is not a single operation you can blame the PARA,MARCOS or GARUDS(The only Indian SOFs) for not doing their work properly...The mumbai attack was handled by NSG for you information and it was not incapable..it was slow because of the lack of aircrafts and bad decisions made by the state govt.

It was slow mainly fearing civilian causalities.

It was slow mainly fearing civilian causalities.

he is talking about reaction time.
State government didn't understand that it was terrorist attack and NOT GANG-WAR. it cost first 1/1.5 hr. after that NSG was summoned. Well I don't think it was bad decision on the part of Govt. Nobody was expecting such attack or no one was prepared. And it would have been same everywhere except Delhi. But time loss till NSG to arrive on spot( various reasons from transport to pilot ) was crucial. That give those A.hole time to hole-up.

he is talking about reaction time.
State government didn't understand that it was terrorist attack and NOT GANG-WAR. it cost first 1/1.5 hr. after that NSG was summoned. Well I don't think it was bad decision on the part of Govt. Nobody was expecting such attack or no one was prepared. And it would have been same everywhere except Delhi. But time loss till NSG to arrive on spot( various reasons from transport to pilot ) was crucial. That give those A.hole time to hole-up.

Now an IAF C-130-30J is kept on standby 24/7 365 days a year ready to deploy the NSG CT task force anywhere in India at short notice.

Now an IAF C-130-30J is kept on standby 24/7 365 days a year ready to deploy the NSG CT task force anywhere in India at short notice.

And additional NSG Regional hubs too.
Plus every state has now its own well trained man power for such crisis and we wont be seeing police returning fire with .303 or service revolver. So situation isnt bad as it used to be.

And additional NSG Regional hubs too.
Plus every state has now its own well trained man power for such crisis and we wont be seeing police returning fire with .303 or service revolver. So situation isnt bad as it used to be.

Yup..lessons learnt.

BTW congrats on becoming a Senior Member! :tup:

Nicaragua's-Army.jpg

Those are not Indian.

Special Forces | ArabNews

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Nicaragua

Silly troll. Can't differentiate the police from SFs. The terrorists were kicking the arses of our police force, which is terribly equipped, with old AK-47s and SMLEs. Even then the police put up a brave fight and tried their best to save many people.

When the NSG and MarCos stepped in, the terrorist had their arses fried, so please, stop trolling.

Knowing that you aren't gonna stop trolling, here's some food for thought. Why did your overhyped SSG and Pakistani Rangers lose 11 men to a group of 1000 or so students, and 100 militants, even though 60,000 rangers had participated in the attack?

Wooh, Ghillie suits. Why has the guy on the left worn a hat? It completely breaks stealth.

+ calling it cowardly to call in air stories during kargil! Are you livig in the Middle Ages? This is how wars in the 21st centuary are fought you fool!!!!

Many of them do. On ***, when we told a Pakisatni member that the Israeli CornerShots used by our SOFs, are better than the POF Eye, he responded, "We aren't cowards to hide behind walls and shoot. We fight the enemy face to face". :rofl:

EzioAltaïr;3493315 said:
Many of them do. On ***, when we told a Pakisatni member that the Israeli CornerShots used by our SOFs, are better than the POF Eye, he responded, "We aren't cowards to hide behind walls and shoot. We fight the enemy face to face". :rofl:

Theres a difference also...they are taught to die in battle as it is considered sacred and if you go to youtube you will find many of their soldiers saying they want to die whereas our training is different.Our guys are taught to live and fight because no one has won a battle after dying...battles are won after making your enemy die for his country.

EzioAltaïr;3493315 said:

Reminds me of my days in school learning of Spartans-they considered Archery a cowardly way of fighting!! This thinking has no place on the modern battlefield.

Theres a difference also...they are taught to die in battle as it is considered sacred and if you go to youtube you will find many of their soldiers saying they want to die whereas our training is different.Our guys are taught to live and fight because no one has won a battle after dying...battles are won after making your enemy die for his country.

Yep:

“No poor bast*** ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making other bast**s die for their country.”

This is the Islamic/religious element stepping into their mindset, incredibly corrosive IMHO.

Reminds me of my days in school learning of Spartans-they considered Archery a cowardly way of fighting!! This thinking has no place on the modern battlefield.

Dude Spartans? They are out of this world you know. They used to consider walls cowardly. They didn't build a wall around Sparta. :rofl:

P.S. And still kicked the arses of invaders by the way. :D

EzioAltaïr;3493334 said:
Dude Spartans? They are out of this world you know. They used to consider walls cowardly. They didn't build a wall around Sparta. :rofl:

P.S. And still kicked the arses of invaders by the way. :D
Yeah they were awesome but their civilisation also collapsed and this thinking migh thave been okay 2500+ years ago but today it is stupid and nonsensical.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom