What's new

Indian Special Forces

Tht SSG pic from 2010........ Il still say tht Pak special forces are the best equiped SF in South asia aswell as central asia.

Okay, PARA SF:
indiansf5.jpg

indiansf2.jpg

parasf.png

parasf2.png

parasf4.png

parasf10.png

Tht SSG pic from 2010........ Il still say tht Pak special forces are the best equiped SF in South asia aswell as central asia.

Regular PARA (not SF):

indiantav5.jpg

indiantav6.jpg

indiantav7.jpg

816F3D4A64C7BE4BE77A18E2EA8BBD.jpg

IN MARCOS:

I think that well and truly refutes your claim.

Thanks for liking my posts.Well i have a few stories but not all are related to Special forces.So let me post the one in which my cousin was involved.

My cousin joined the Police(Jammu and Kashmir armed Police) in 2000.In our state we have an armed police force which is equipped like an infantry.So my cousin soon opted for the Special operation Group which is like The Special force of J&K Police.

They are very well trained and are trained by the Army.Plus they know all the regional languages which makes them deadly.Theres almost no way you can know if the are a terrorist or the good guys from the way they dress.Mostly infact only undercover ops.

So once they were searching for a terrorist for days and couldnt find him.So they decided to take a break in a small village after hours of walking.He was dressed exactly like a terrorist wearing khan suit and leather shoes carrying his ak47 but a berreta as a side arm which terrorists dont carry...they usually have the chinese pistol.

So he went to a house asking for water and also trying to get info on the terrorists as he was dressed like one and this village was known for supporting terrorists.As he knockedd the door a guy came out and without saying a word askedhim to come in.

He was alone at that time and without his buddies who were sitting at another home in the same village asking for info on the terrorists movement but that didnt stop him from going in alone maybe also because he wasnt expecting anything.

As soon as he went in there came a loud voice greeeting "Asalamalaikum".He was shocked to see the same terrorist they were looking for sitting on the bed with his buddies having lunch.He replied "walaikumasalam" and there came another question asking for his health.

The chat continued and then the terrorist leader asked him to join for a meal.He also agreed and started having food with them.There is hardly he could have done also as he was sorrunded by terrorists..some having food and other just sitting and having tea..total number was 5.

So while having his meal the leader saw his berreta and thought that if he is not a Indian soldier undercover and asked "Kahin tu hindustani ***** toh nahi' pointing his pistol towards him.He smiling replied and was succesful in defending himself.

Now while having his meal he was thinking as to how he is gonna kill all these terrorists and then came another question asking for his identity but he again managed to save himself.

He reaslised that there is not much time left before they realise he is an Indian dog( ;) ) So he decided that he needs to escape soon and contact his buddies.He said that he is going to wash his hands outside and didnt pick up his AK so as to not make them further believe that he is an Indian soldier and fire at him from his back.

He was wearing his magazine pouch which also had grenaded and his pistol with him.As soon as he got out of the room he threw a grenade which hit the door and didnt cause the damage which he wanted it to cause.But still injuring a few of them and then he jumped for cover behind a tree while firing from his pistol and not letting thim leave the room.Soon his buddies came hearing the noises of bullets and they manged to kill all of them.

5 terrorist killed without any injury to SOG guys...he killed 2 and got a medal.

But most importantly what i liked was he got a lifetime experience and a tale worth sharing with his family and friends...not everyone gets to have lunch with terrorists :lol: specially those who were going to die in a few minutes.

Thanks a bunch freind, keep 'em coming (if you don't mind)!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya sure man..if you liked them i will keep them commin ;)

Then after a few years he left the Police and and is doing business abroad.I came to know a few years ago that SOG has been disbanded..thats a sh1tty decision man.After PARA only RR and SOG were the best.These Kashmiri politicians couldnt see that SOG seeing success and now they are talking of removing AFSPA and removing the Army from the valley.You need not be an expert to guess whom will it benifit the most.

I was reading throu this thread and I liked this contrast,

From back in 2011:

Now a few weeks ago:

Seems like it only took a year mr Sirlurkalot!!

From the recent trend, there is no doubt Indian SF will be better equipped than Pakistani SF.

One more story actually a experience for me which i can never forget.

I have lived all my life in Army Cantonments.So in the evening i used to play with the jawans either football,volleyball or cricket.So there was a guy who was my favourite and very fun loving guy with great sense of humour.He would always smile and i havent ever seen him serious.Suddenly one day i didnt see him in the field and came to know that he has been posted to kashmir where he will be serving in a RR batallion.

My first thought was that i would miss him a lot i the field and also thought what would a fun loving guy like him do in a RR batallion.I used to think that tuff dudes should be sent to RR and kept wondering as to if a character like him would be able to make any difference there...Incase you guys are judging me i would say i was only 13 then. ;)

So after a few months while playing a jawan came to me and said "bhaiya woh Rao(fake name) hein na..woh 3 millitant mar dia..medal mil raha hein usko".I was surprised so i again askedd him if he is talking about the same guy who was very fun loving..and he said yeh the same guy.

I couldnt believe what i was hearing.Then after a few years when he came back i was joyed to see him.I went to him and asked "bhaiya kamal kar dia..medal mil gaya..kaise kiya yeh sab?"

He said "bas bhaiya bhookh lagi thi aur bar bar gooliyan sir k uper se sitti baja k ja rahi thi..dimag kharab ho raha tha...tabhi meine 3 millitant ko ghar se bhagte dekha..toh meine LMG uthayi aur khali kar di magazine"

I said"wah yaar...magazine khali kahi hanste huye toh nahi ki?"

He said "nahi..per magazine khali karne k badh miliotant hans raha tha"

I said "kaise'?

He said one guy got hit in the cheek thus opening his mouth where you could see his teeth. :D

But a great guy went to serve in the UN coz of this and i realised that we should never underestimate anyone..because it takes the right moment the right oppurtunity where real men show their class.

Thanks for liking my posts.Well i have a few stories but not all are related to Special forces.So let me post the one in which my cousin was involved.

My cousin joined the Police(Jammu and Kashmir armed Police) in 2000.In our state we have an armed police force which is equipped like an infantry.So my cousin soon opted for the Special operation Group which is like The Special force of J&K Police.

They are very well trained and are trained by the Army.Plus they know all the regional languages which makes them deadly.Theres almost no way you can know if the are a terrorist or the good guys from the way they dress.Mostly infact only undercover ops.

So once they were searching for a terrorist for days and couldnt find him.So they decided to take a break in a small village after hours of walking.He was dressed exactly like a terrorist wearing khan suit and leather shoes carrying his ak47 but a berreta as a side arm which terrorists dont carry...they usually have the chinese pistol.

So he went to a house asking for water and also trying to get info on the terrorists as he was dressed like one and this village was known for supporting terrorists.As he knockedd the door a guy came out and without saying a word askedhim to come in.

He was alone at that time and without his buddies who were sitting at another home in the same village asking for info on the terrorists movement but that didnt stop him from going in alone maybe also because he wasnt expecting anything.

As soon as he went in there came a loud voice greeeting "Asalamalaikum".He was shocked to see the same terrorist they were looking for sitting on the bed with his buddies having lunch.He replied "walaikumasalam" and there came another question asking for his health.

The chat continued and then the terrorist leader asked him to join for a meal.He also agreed and started having food with them.There is hardly he could have done also as he was sorrunded by terrorists..some having food and other just sitting and having tea..total number was 5.

So while having his meal the leader saw his berreta and thought that if he is not a Indian soldier undercover and asked "Kahin tu hindustani ***** toh nahi' pointing his pistol towards him.He smiling replied and was succesful in defending himself.

Now while having his meal he was thinking as to how he is gonna kill all these terrorists and then came another question asking for his identity but he again managed to save himself.

He reaslised that there is not much time left before they realise he is an Indian dog( ;) ) So he decided that he needs to escape soon and contact his buddies.He said that he is going to wash his hands outside and didnt pick up his AK so as to not make them further believe that he is an Indian soldier and fire at him from his back.

He was wearing his magazine pouch which also had grenaded and his pistol with him.As soon as he got out of the room he threw a grenade which hit the door and didnt cause the damage which he wanted it to cause.But still injuring a few of them and then he jumped for cover behind a tree while firing from his pistol and not letting thim leave the room.Soon his buddies came hearing the noises of bullets and they manged to kill all of them.

5 terrorist killed without any injury to SOG guys...he killed 2 and got a medal.

But most importantly what i liked was he got a lifetime experience and a tale worth sharing with his family and friends...not everyone gets to have lunch with terrorists :lol: specially those who were going to die in a few minutes.

i am jealous of your cousin hug him for me please bro:cheers:

One more thing guys which i want to share.In my posts you would always see me favouring the Para commandos a lot.Its because i think they are "the best".

The sacrifices they have made for the country is unmatched by any other special force in India and around the region.They have achieved what was always very difficult.

If you ask me to pick the most deadliest region in India to operate i would say it is the Hafruda and Lolab forests and there is only 1 special force which is operating there and its the Para.

One RR jawan even told me that if you go there the chances for a contact with terrorist is 100%.He even said that we dont like going with them on operations as they get the kills and we dont get a chance to see action.He said they always and always like to lead in the operation even though sometimes they go with RR guys but still they like to do things their way.

If they are posted in a region the terrorists always try to ignore crossing from there.They are certainly the most experienced special force that india has.

Early on the Marcos was way ahead of them in equipment but now they have catched up and the Army is equipping them really well.

I wont post the stories of their sacrifices as it might attract the Troll team but hearing their stories i can say they are really very special but over burdened.I hope to see the Marcos in Lolab and hafruda forests one day.Marcos is very well trained and should be given a chance to prove themselves in the most dangerous forests in India..I am sure they are equally capable.

I wont post the stories of their sacrifices as it might attract the Troll team but hearing their stories i can say they are really very special but over burdened.I hope to see the Marcos in Lolab and hafruda forests one day.Marcos is very well trained and should be given a chance to prove themselves in the most dangerous forests in India..I am sure they are equally capable.

Marcos i believe is operating in Kashmir and is part of the RR's - and serves under army deputation to gain op's experience. I believe even Garuds will go that way..

Also w.r.t deadly forests..i always thought Handwara is one of the most dangerous.

Also i concur with your statement ..Para normally operates on their own ..and is confined to their team..Sometimes even if they are part of RR - they tend to operate as a different team...that really pisses off the RR people sometimes...But in the end...a good terrorist is a dead terrorist !

Please do post your exp with para....it will be facinating to read them...troll or not...post whatever you can if its okay to be posted in a public domain...

Marcos i believe is operating in Kashmir and is part of the RR's - and serves under army deputation to gain op's experience. I believe even Garuds will go that way..

Also w.r.t deadly forests..i always thought Handwara is one of the most dangerous.

Also i concur with your statement ..Para normally operates on their own ..and is confined to their team..Sometimes even if they are part of RR - they tend to operate as a different team...that really pisses off the RR people sometimes...But in the end...a good terrorist is a dead terrorist !

Please do post your exp with para....it will be facinating to read them...troll or not...post whatever you can if its okay to be posted in a public domain...

Sir, as far as i know the Marcos are only given the duty of taking care of Wular Lake.I have asked a lot of ex RR guys as have they gone in operations with any Navy guys to which they say we have trained with them in the Army battle school but havent been on operations with them.They say that only Para guys come with them to operations apart from local police.

Regarding Handwara they were very deadly in the late 90s,,a relative of mine has served there then(dont wanna share what relation)..Para has seen action many times over the past few years in Lolab and hafruda.Doda was also very dangerous in early 2000s.

Personally i havent ever interacted with Para SF i have interacted with regular Paras though.I will definitely share stories told to me by ex RR guys.

Actually its not a tale but its how they have lead the operations even after getting badly injured.Its how they have faced terrorists who were not terrorists but very specially trained(you know what i mean here).Its about their attitude which is never say die.Its about their morale which cannot be destroyed by anyone.Its about where they operate..they are not just limited to a particular region..it would be shocking to many as to where all they have been to.Its about the revenge they have successfuly taken recently after a incident of beheading...I hope you can get a clue and understand that i cannot share more than this :-)

If they are posted in a region the terrorists always try to ignore crossing from there.They are certainly the most experienced special force that india has.
I heard the same about Marcos...the areas in which the are posted, they are termed as Ghariyal and terrorist are genuinely afraid of them.

Early on the Marcos was way ahead of them in equipment but now they have catched up and the Army is equipping them really well.
Don't worry....IN is purchasing full gear kits from abroad, you know like US Future Soldier or French FELIN etc. don't know which country but the change will began to be visible in a year...

I hope to see the Marcos in Lolab and hafruda forests one day.Marcos is very well trained and should be given a chance to prove themselves in the most dangerous forests in India
As far as i heard, Marcos are posted in areas where there are water bodies like lake, river etc.

Sir, as far as i know the Marcos are only given the duty of taking care of Wular Lake.
Yeah but that was 3-4 years back....now they have a couple more areas (i mean as far as i have heard, these people really take take secrecy in their mission and identity).

I heard the same about Marcos...the areas in which the are posted, they are termed as Ghariyal and terrorist are genuinely afraid of them.

As far as i heard, Marcos are posted in areas where there are water bodies like lake, river etc.

Yeah but that was 3-4 years back....now they have a couple more areas (i mean as far as i have heard, these people really take take secrecy in their mission and identity).

I would love to know which areas they are posted in so that i can cross check with ex RR guys posted in that region and moreover my point was that i dont think they are posted in the most dangerous regions in the valley which i can say quite confidently as my frineds have been posted there who are ex RR guys.

Don't worry....IN is purchasing full gear kits from abroad, you know like US Future Soldier or French FELIN etc. don't know which country but the change will began to be visible in a year...

Well good for the Marcos but the Paras would have better gear too.The Marcos may beat the Paras in gear but cannot beat them in experience ;)

Anyways the best thing is that the country can be proud of both the Elite Special Forces!:yahoo:

And forgot to add one more thing...if the US Navy seals can operate in Afghanistan then why cant Marcos operate in Kashmiri forests.Trust me they are very skilled.It wont be a problem for them.

Regarding secrecy i would say Paras are the most secret of the lot..mumbai incident spoiled the secret image of Marcos for me.

Back
Top Bottom