What's new

Indian Special Forces

@special

Firstly,these sights are only with Marcos and Garuds.

Secondly,Army SF dont use these helmets.

Thirdly,the place where this operation was carried out is in the reach of Marcos operating from Srinagar.

I would say they are Marcos.

And what's "special Group" of SFF ,is it different from

Vikas SF
Vikas unit is the more common name of SG.In the Army if you ask about SG 100% people have no clue and if you talk about Vikas unit 90% dont have any clue.

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR, is 21para is elite unit in para SF?? just like Seal team 6? why did they name "21 paraSF" after "11 para"? why not "12parasf"??
the other units are 1, 2, 3. 4, 9, 10, 11para and then 21para??. we know 5, 6, 7 are regular paras(missing SF units numberb/w 4para and 9 para). why then 21 para?

bro, did marcos conducts joint operations with para sf in kashmir or they just operate with RR or they are independent operation?? AFAIK they occasionally operates with 9th para, and sometimes independently.

@special they are army guys! might be special forces. Not MARCOS for sure though MARCOS are stationed in kashmir.

i think they might be marcos, because the helmets and weapon sight are are not used by army.

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR, is 21para is elite unit in para SF?? just like Seal team 6? why did they name "21 paraSF" after "11 para"? why not "12parasf"??
the other units are 1, 2, 3. 4, 9, 10, 11para and then 21para??. we know 5, 6, 7 are regular paras(missing SF units numberb/w 4para and 9 para). why then 21 para?

bro, did marcos conducts joint operations with para sf in kashmir or they just operate with RR or they are independent operation?? AFAIK they occasionally operates with 9th para, and sometimes independently.

i think they might be marcos, because the helmets and weapon sight are are not used by army.

I have no idea about the reason behind jumping on to 21 after 11.

Regarding the Marcos it depends on what the source of intel is.If the source goes to Marcos they do it themselves or if the source is shared by the Army SF they go with the Para and if the source is RR and Army commanders decide to call in SF then they go or they request to be a part of operation along with Army SF.

But do remember Marcos operate 100 kms around Srinagar primarily in amphibious and urban operation..they 'do not' operate in deep jungles of Kupwara which is infamous for some of the deadliest operations faught by the RR and Para SF...Major Mohit Sharma was part of one such operation.

WTF? POSTING SOME 15 YEARS OLD PICS AND THAT ALSO OF PARAMILITARY FORCES????

Our police seems to have better gears than your special forces....

07sahim5.jpg

Well Police and army are two different things.

@special

Thirdly,the place where this operation was carried out is in the reach of Marcos operating from Srinagar.

Vikas unit is the more common name of SG.In the Army if you ask about SG 100% people have no clue and if you talk about Vikas unit 90% dont have any clue.
@special

SFF is most obscure SF of India but they took part in every conflict even in Kargil, though i haven't heard of VIKAS from anybody i know in the army.

firstly :lol:

The pics belongs to the period when your SF/Army used to wear Salwar and the 2nd pic is of civilian

Regarding Experience when your SF was trying to comprehend the meaning of the word our SF successfully carried out its missions for example: Tangill Airdrop when Our 500 SF successfully cut the retreat of your Army plus Fighting a Bloody War in Sri lanka etc

And since 1980s insurgency in kashmir so compare all this with your failed ops of SSG against India starting from 1965 to several failed and high casualty attempts in Siachen

And if you think attaching a scope to chinese Type 56 is well equipped than a single Tavor 21 will cost you more than the entire kit of SSG jawan.

View attachment 214776 View attachment 214777
View attachment 214778
View attachment 214779
View attachment 214780
View attachment 214781

Paramilitary
View attachment 214782

Note:The only problem with our Army/SF is its Vast size and limited budget

@Talwar e Pakistan

Regarding experience ,Few Facts

Operation Qiyadat of SSG

AKA

Op Rajeev - A battle that Broke enemy Adventurism in Siachen

Tangail Airdrop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battle for Hill 3234 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pic is from 2006, The Tangil air drop was 44 years ago and around 14 years from the birth of SSG at which during they lacked equipment and training. The SSG were raised from a company garrison so of course you wouldnt expect a good start in 1965 especially if our leadership at that time constantly threw them into suicide operations. Our SSG had no experience in arctic warfare but still did good. Study guns before you tell me thats a T-56, even so hes not even a SF unit, hes a regular. Not even half of your special operation forces are armed with Tavors and the some who are look like stick figures with tavors.

And what are you trying to tell me about these pics? People wearing Ushankas? The guy in the fifth picture looks like hes gonna piss his before he even enters combat.

Pic is from 2006, The Tangil air drop was 44 years ago and around 14 years from the birth of SSG at which during they lacked equipment and training. The SSG were raised from a company garrison so of course you wouldnt expect a good start in 1965 especially if our leadership at that time constantly threw them into suicide operations. Our SSG had no experience in arctic warfare but still did good. Study guns before you tell me thats a T-56, even so hes not even a SF unit, hes a regular. Not even half of your special operation forces are armed with Tavors and the some who are look like stick figures with tavors.

And what are you trying to tell me about these pics? People wearing Ushankas? The guy in the fifth picture looks like hes gonna piss his before he even enters combat.

Almost every Indian SF operator carries Tavor or a M4.The ones carrying Grenade launchers and Rocket launchers carry Uzi.

Our SF budget is 10 times your budget man what the fck are you talking about the SAG of NSG has 1000-1500 operators with a budget in excess of 20 million dollars 'officially' just for weapons,equipment clothing and training.

Pic is from 2006

no, it was from late 90s.
The Tangil air drop was 44 years ago and around 14 years from the birth of SSG at which during they lacked equipment and training. The SSG were raised from a company garrison so of course you wouldnt expect a good start in 1965 especially if our leadership at that time constantly threw them into suicide operations. Our SSG had no experience in arctic warfare but still did good.

Tangil air drop was done by paras just 3 or 4 years after SF unit was created. SSGs performance in kargil war was also very pathetic.in 1999 SSG loss the battle to some infantry soldiers of indian army
Not even half of your special operation forces are armed with Tavors and the some who are look like stick figures with tavors.
:o::o: go troll some were else. every army and air force special forces are equipped with tavor. marcos uses both ak-103 and tavors as their slandered issued refiles.

Almost every Indian SF operator carries Tavor or a M4.The ones carrying Grenade launchers and Rocket launchers carry Uzi.

Our SF budget is 10 times your budget man what the fck are you talking about the SAG of NSG has 1000-1500 operators with a budget in excess of 20 million dollars 'officially' just for weapons,equipment clothing and training.

10 times? SSG budget is classified, so no one knows its size or budget.

Lol.. Let me give you a jinx of our Central Forces. I leave the look of our Military forces purely to your imagination
OmcX4M6.jpg

SjhpLiN.jpg

Cant even compare em with our 2014-2015 Police.
Even though they lack a budget, imagine the capability of the SSG.

20130226074543-78f38dbc-me.jpg

safe_image.php

13_jqzjg_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

1100675899-1.jpg

140ckfo.jpg

marcos(?) from 0:08 onward
@Kinetic @Bornubus @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Abingdonboy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Talwar e Pakistan,
take a look at indian Sf, you trash
NSG:​
View attachment 214958
View attachment 214959

Aero India 2015, the U.S. Army teamed up with the Indian Army's 2nd Parachute Regiment (Special Forces) for a parachute demonstration and NSG from a C-17 Globemaster III2
View attachment 214960

View attachment 214962
garud commandos of indian air force:
View attachment 214964
View attachment 214965

marcos of indian navy
View attachment 214967
View attachment 214968

Like i said you cant even compare em to our police force.
Calling me trash? I can say mean things too that'll make your traumatized ; little fan boy punk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom