What's new

Indian Special Forces

Pic is from 2006, The Tangil air drop was 44 years ago and around 14 years from the birth of SSG at which during they lacked equipment and training. The SSG were raised from a company garrison so of course you wouldnt expect a good start in 1965 especially if our leadership at that time constantly threw them into suicide operations. Our SSG had no experience in arctic warfare but still did good. Study guns before you tell me thats a T-56, even so hes not even a SF unit, hes a regular. Not even half of your special operation forces are armed with Tavors and the some who are look like stick figures with tavors.

And what are you trying to tell me about these pics? People wearing Ushankas? The guy in the fifth picture looks like hes gonna piss his before he even enters combat.
Again an ill informed post

Even our Paramillitary are being Equipped with Tavors as these are being manufacturered locally under TOT Even before Tavors they were armed with M4.

BSF and CRPF with Tavor
IMG-20150415-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20150415-WA0008.jpg

why did you mentioned Arctic warfare ,the thing is Our SF outclassed SSG in every field due to the experience from the jungle warfare of SL to high altitude of Kargil
sri lanka
IMG-20150414-WA0017.jpg

Kargil
IMG-20150413-WA0012.jpg

And the pic you mentioned is from SPG (security detail) i am sure these operators will eat your SSG alive even in hand to hand combat let alone firefight

IMG-20150415-WA0006.jpg

Lastly compare these pics ,it seems your SSG cant even hold the 3kg rifle firmly

so unprofessional

IMG-20150414-WA0023.jpg

Comapre with this

IMG-20150415-WA0009.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1429108987.985352.jpg

This is full equipped ssg soldier back in 2010. How come Indians haven't standardized night vision yet?

Cant even compare em with our 2014-2015 Police.
Even though they lack a budget, imagine the capability of the SSG.

20130226074543-78f38dbc-me.jpg

safe_image.php

13_jqzjg_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

1100675899-1.jpg

140ckfo.jpg

Like i said you cant even compare em to our police force.
Calling me trash? I can say mean things too that'll make your traumatized ; little fan boy punk.
Not only they lack a budget but also technical education which makes one wiser and no we cant imagine the capabilities of someone wearing red bike gloves.

View attachment 215126
This is full equipped ssg soldier back in 2010. How come Indians haven't standardized night vision yet?
Because our operators dont wear night visions at day to look cool.

Well said!

And this is just 1%.

In the training,skill and education the Indian SF operator rates over Pakistani SF.

Our SF operators are taught technical subjects from functioning of a satellite to using the internet and giving first aid like a medic which is beside the multi linguistic knowledge.

PTK is the best form of martial arts/combat system used by any SF in Asia.Parkour gives them advantage in urban terrain.

The Tavor,PKM,Carl Gustav/Shipon,Glocks etc are best in class weapons in South Asia.

Operationally,Pakistan is where we were in early 90s in Kashmir.The war in Sri Lanka and the experience in Kashmir have made the SF very lethal.

Pakistanis have nothing to boast of in SF as SSG has a disastrous past from 65 air drop in Pathankot to Siachen where they could hold on against Indian regulars.

Ha our SSG are taught all that way before they even apply to become a member of the special forces. M4A1> Tavor,PKM, Carl Gustav/Shipon, Glotc ect...

1990s dont make me laugh, and comparing SSG experience with Indian SF? Just to let you know the SSG are always involved in 24/7 fighting with terrorists. In 1965 we lacked equipment, training and experience; sending a new born unit into the a suicide mission in the heart of India was obviously going to mean defeat.

you idiot your entaire defense budget is 6 billion droller... our army's budget alone is 3.3 billion that means india spend equivalent of more than half of the amount of your entaire defense budget for army alone.
Kindly bluetooth your commonsense across the border.

Ha our SSG are taught all that way before they even apply to become a member of the special forces. M4A1> Tavor,PKM, Carl Gustav/Shipon, Glotc ect...

1990s dont make me laugh, and comparing SSG experience with Indian SF? Just to let you know the SSG are always involved in 24/7 fighting with terrorists. In 1965 we lacked equipment, training and experience; sending a new born unit into the a suicide mission in the heart of India was obviously going to mean defeat.

Why do your operators surrender against talibans??

you idiot your entaire defense budget is 6 billion droller... our army's budget alone is 3.3 billion that means india spend equivalent of more than half of the amount of your entaire defense budget for army alone.
Indian defence budget is around

$40 + $10(CAPFs) = 50 ~ billion

Kindly bluetooth your commonsense across the border.
sorry, a correction in that value... 3.3 billion is for modanisation... entair army budget is more than 20 billion(army got 53% of total defense budget, which is $40billion).. that means indian army gets more than 3 times the size of Pakistan's entair defense budget!!!!
1525355_856067604415039_826934023399714214_n.png

sorry, a correction in that value... 3.3 billion is for modanisation... entair army budget is more than 20 billion(army got 53% of total defense budget, which is $40billion).. that means indian army gets more than 3 times the size of Pakistan's entair defense budget!!!!
View attachment 215131
In the year 2014 Army got 13000 crore rupees rest was for salary and the normal expenses excuding heavy vehicle maintence food and Rashtriya rifles budget.Just for spending.

Again an ill informed post

Even our Paramillitary are being Equipped with Tavors as these are being manufacturered locally under TOT Even before Tavors they were armed with M4.

BSF and CRPF with Tavor
View attachment 215114

View attachment 215118

why did you mentioned Arctic warfare ,the thing is Our SF outclassed SSG in every field due to the experience from the jungle warfare of SL to high altitude of Kargil
sri lanka
View attachment 215104

Kargil
View attachment 215105

And the pic you mentioned is from SPG (security detail) i am sure these operators will eat your SSG alive even in hand to hand combat let alone firefight

View attachment 215106
Lastly compare these pics ,it seems your SSG cant even hold the 3kg rifle firmly

so unprofessional

View attachment 215107

Comapre with this

View attachment 215125

Those guys look like they dont even know how to handle a tavor. Your war in Sri Lanka only lasted 14 days, doesnt really add to experience not to mention 76 of your so called "special forces" died and went missing while you guys managed to kill only around 150-200 Sri Lankan peasents turned fighters; The statistics are really depressing. And talking about kargil, you pretend that we didnt gain experince.

Those guys look like they dont even know how to handle a tavor. Your war in Sri Lanka only lasted 14 days, doesnt really add to experience not to mention 76 of your so called "special forces" died and went missing while you guys managed to kill only around 150-200 Sri Lankan peasents turned fighters; The statistics are really depressing. And talking about kargil, you pretend that we didnt gain experince.
Are you stupid or are you stupid??

As many as 3-4 Indian SF units spent a tenure of 6 months each in Sri Lanka where they were the only feared force.SL Army was no good then.We captured Jaffna and headed North much more than anyone could imagine the.The Marcos carried our numerous amphibious operations and were very lethal.

Very unlike of your SF that surrenders.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom