What's new

Indian Special Forces

Those guys look like they dont even know how to handle a tavor. Your war in Sri Lanka only lasted 14 days, doesnt really add to experience not to mention 76 of your so called "special forces" died and went missing while you guys managed to kill only around 150-200 Sri Lankan peasents turned fighters; The statistics are really depressing. And talking about kargil, you pretend that we didnt gain experince.
Again a trash post with Gutter logic

If you claim something at least back it with facts otherwise you will look Stupid and this lesson is not just for PDF but for your life

NOTE: Those LTTE peasant were armed to teeth and run a virtually separate country for more than 20 Years,last i heard they had

T 55

small Air force and Navy and weapons better than your salwar army

Cant even compare em with our 2014-2015 Police.
Even though they lack a budget, imagine the capability of the SSG.
1100675899-1.jpg

Like i said you cant even compare em to our police force.
Calling me trash? I can say mean things too that'll make your traumatized ; little fan boy punk.

You are hellbent on denial but tell us how many operations your SSUs have taken part in?
Let me answer that for you too, "not nearly as much as the NSG".
Apart from using advanced equipment NSG are also proficient in Counterterrorism, SWAT, PKT, parkour, hostage rescue, bomb disposal, VIP security et cetra.
I'm sorry to burst your bubble but no way can your police come even close to what the NSG are capable of.

P.S. The 4th pic is the French GIGN not the Pak SSU.
nsg.jpg

18179556.cms

462138698-commandos-before-the-us-president-barack-gettyimages.jpg

601157_240051822764053_2116413148_n.jpg

attachment.php

dbVsFWs.jpg

Cant even compare em with our 2014-2015 Police.
Even though they lack a budget, imagine the capability of the SSG.

20130226074543-78f38dbc-me.jpg

safe_image.php

13_jqzjg_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

1100675899-1.jpg

140ckfo.jpg

Like i said you cant even compare em to our police force.
Calling me trash? I can say mean things too that'll make your traumatized ; little fan boy punk.

Lol dude seriously!! Our Police and Civilians gave your SSG a run for the money in 1965 war. They were captured and knocked out by our Local police men, such is the stealth of your special forces..

Why feed a troll?? I know your enjoying his stupidity but theres a limit to everything.
@Koovie @special @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @bloo @Bornubus

Its not his fault really. When your own govt twists history books & feeds false superiority syndrom from childhood results like these looks inevitable. :hitwall: :crazy:

Carry on with rational discussion among yourself.

Green Nod for SPG Training Centre in Rajasthan
NEW DELHI: The Environment Ministry panel has given a go-ahead for the construction of a training centre in Rajasthan for the new counter-terrorist force of Special Protection Group (SPG) that is being raised to protect the Prime Minister from new-age terror threats.

The proposal pending from 2013 was cleared by the ministry’s Forest Advisory Committee (FAC) as a special case in national interest despite ambiguity over the forest type. The panel gave its general approval to the project seeking diversion of 191.93 Ha of land in Rajasthan’s Alwar district.

New-age terror threats include chemical, biological, nuclear and radiological warfare, unmanned aerial vehicle and sophisticated communication equipments.

The panel noted that the status of the forest land granted to SPG by the Rajasthan government was unclear — the State government on one hand said that the land allotted to SPG was a deemed forest, while on other hand it said that as per a committee, it is not a part of deemed forest.

It said that in case the land came under the deemed forest category, it needed forest clearance from the central government before it could be put to non-forestry use.

The committee further added that the proposal will be sent to Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar for approval after the State government submits GPS map citing the status of forest land.

The conditions imposed on SPG include planting of trees in vacant area, establishing check posts at specified intervals to check illegal movement of trucks carrying mining material and paying the cost for establishing a high-tech nursery to develop five lakh seedlings.

“The forest land sought for this project is selected based on strategic ground decided by technical experts. Therefore, the requirement is unavoidable and is bare minimum. Two hundred and twenty six trees are likely to be cut for the purpose, but no rare, endangered or threatened species of flora and fauna are likely to be affected,” the panel said.

Green Nod for SPG Training Centre in Rajasthan -The New Indian Express

your experience!!??? yes, pakistan army got experience in run for their life in kargil war, ooh and also they got experience in rejecting dead bodes of their-own soldiers.
Not only they lack a budget but also technical education which makes one wiser and no we cant imagine the capabilities of someone wearing red bike gloves.

Because our operators dont wear night visions at day to look cool.

And this is the education your "special forces" received in order to get their jobs.
150320-world-india-students-cheat-exam-7a_54bf35e2b62f2346656f700316b37057.jpg

Again an ill informed post

Even our Paramillitary are being Equipped with Tavors as these are being manufacturered locally under TOT Even before Tavors they were armed with M4.

BSF and CRPF with Tavor
View attachment 215114

View attachment 215118

why did you mentioned Arctic warfare ,the thing is Our SF outclassed SSG in every field due to the experience from the jungle warfare of SL to high altitude of Kargil
sri lanka
View attachment 215104

Kargil
View attachment 215105

And the pic you mentioned is from SPG (security detail) i am sure these operators will eat your SSG alive even in hand to hand combat let alone firefight

View attachment 215106
Lastly compare these pics ,it seems your SSG cant even hold the 3kg rifle firmly

so unprofessional

View attachment 215107

Comapre with this

View attachment 215125
Kindly bluetooth your commonsense across the border.

Why do your operators surrender against talibans??

Surrender against Taliban? Which Indian media channel did you hear that from! :lol:

You are hellbent on denial but tell us how many operations your SSUs have taken part in?
Let me answer that for you too, "not nearly as much as the NSG".
Apart from using advanced equipment NSG are also proficient in Counterterrorism, SWAT, PKT, parkour, hostage rescue, bomb disposal, VIP security et cetra.
I'm sorry to burst your bubble but no way can your police come even close to what the NSG are capable of.

P.S. The 4th pic is the French GIGN not the Pak SSU.
nsg.jpg

18179556.cms

462138698-commandos-before-the-us-president-barack-gettyimages.jpg

601157_240051822764053_2116413148_n.jpg

attachment.php

dbVsFWs.jpg
Saying this again, you can even compare em to our police.

And this is the education your "special forces" received in order to get their jobs.

Surrender against Taliban? Which Indian media channel did you hear that from! :lol:

Saying this again, you can even compare em to our police.
pakistan army torturing a civilian.. i don't know from where your army learned torturing civilins..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom