What's new

Indian Special Forces

M4 with a silencer

q9egTcmodJj6jkmJfr7rVlQWlZ5tR5ndeSbX3CNFa0HLxWxm0C35h3QfXdQQfsY4SmgMNxarDOro91plJWPlUa3cPXPbSKJjI51xnYmv4x4Jm6eI6Xdw6g=w470-h313-nc

Any idea what is the source of the video?

INDIAN ARMY, POLICE CONDUCT MOCK DRILL TO FIGHT MILITANTS IN KASHMIR

AK-CW1.jpg

Illustration

Following a slew of militant attacks in Jammu and Kashmir, Indian army and the local police has launched a joint mock drill to fight similar situations in the future. Assistant superintendent of police of Poonch district, Amit Kumar Gupta, said the drill was fruitful and similar sessions would be conducted in the coming days too.

"Everyone knows that from the past few days attacks and infiltration increased in the region and we got a lot of inputs that militants will intrude in the valley and will attack on our vital installations," Gupta said.

"On this basis, the district police of Poonch chalked out a plan and arranged a mock drill coordinating with the army in the Poonch. It created general alertness in the area and sense of security among people that army and police are active," he added.

Gupta further noted that Poonch was a sensitive region as 120 km of the Line of Control (LoC) passes through the area. A fierce gun battle had taken place between security forces and militants in Tanmarg area of Baramulla district in Kashmir on April 2. This is the third such encounter to take place between militants and security officials in less than a month.

Militants had earlier stormed Rajbagh police station in Kathua district, about 15 km from the border with Pakistan, on March 20 followed by an attack on an army camp in Samba district the next day.

@levina changed the songs (so shouldn't be banned in 90% of the globe) and lengthened
Thanks for the tag!
I loved the long shot from India gate at time stamp 10:54. The music in d second half was better than the first half(JMHO!!) usually i like the kind of music you choose for your videos. :)
Was it India at time stamp 1:50 or so??
One thing that I noticed is that the PM's body guards protect their body with bullet proof jackets(which is very visible through their Jaipuri suits) but they never bother to cover their head. Why so?

The music in d second half was better than the first half(JMHO!!) usually i like the kind of music you choose for your videos. :)
Yeah the music was a massing pain for this video I really struggled to find any that worked with the video

Was it India at time stamp 1:50 or so??
Nope, that was Kathmandu (Nepal) @levina :P
One thing that I noticed is that the PM's body guards protect their body with bullet proof jackets(which is very visible through their Jaipuri suits) but they never bother to cover their head. Why so?
Well the close protection team (the ones in safari/jaipuri suits)aren't going to be wearing helmets because they are there to blend in with the PM and fit in with their causal or formal dress. I agree though that the Counter Assault Team (CAT), the guys who like like they are ready for war, look out of place without anything on their heads but this must be for a reason. They have the budget but they don't seem to want them so we would have to ask them their reasoning.

Well the close protection team (the ones in safari/jaipuri suits)aren't going to be wearing helmets because they are there to blend in with the PM and fit in with their causal or formal dress. I agree though that the Counter Assault Team (CAT), the guys who like like they are ready for war, look out of place without anything on their heads but this must be for a reason. They have the budget but they don't seem to want them so we would have to ask them their reasoning.

Trust me when I say that these guys can be spotted even in a crowd. No way they blend with the crowd!! Lol
But I know you're right to an extent, they don't want to stick out like sour thumbs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom