What's new

Indian Special Forces

@ matador006

Are you telling me that the pic posted below is of CRPF Cobra Commandos ?

15_000_Mvd1433346nvgcobracrpf.jpg

^^^
I mean i feel pity for our Marcos and NSG as most the commondos in these forces are still wearing those scooter helmets. :hitwall:
I mean just looking at them, it appears that CRPF Cobra are the best equipped commando force in the country.

^^^
I mean i feel pity for our Marcos and NSG as most the commondos in these forces are still wearing those scooter helmets. :hitwall:
I mean just looking at them, it appears that CRPF Cobra are the best equipped commando force in the country.

Unfortunately I am almost certain this is not a pic of COBRAs (I think they are Chilean SF). And I have never seen pics of IN MARCOs in "tin" helmets and as we have recently seen they are getting much better and will only get better in the future.

^^^
believe what you want but its the truth...as far as the pic is concerned i think we all should ask our friend @ matador006...

^^^
believe what you want but its the truth...as far as the pic is concerned i think we all should ask our friend @ matador006...

Could you pls provde one pic of MARCOs in "tin" helmet? They are by far the best equipped Indian SOF.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Whats the equivalent of SSN in india services?
Indian Navy Marine Commandos- MARCOs (search back a few posts to see some pics).

15_000_Mvd1433346nvgcobracrpf.jpg

Thts not indian sf.

Marcos:

5caa3b.jpg

Also i believe tht PAK SFs are better equiped then their indian counterparts.

Thts not indian sf.
Well its not clear yet but nobody here said that the pic belongs to SF, we said it belonged to a commando force of CRPF.

I don't know about PAK SF but the pic you posted was 7-8 years old. This is a year old pic of marcos...

DSC00486_2-753992.jpg

They are by far the best equipped Indian SOF.
Paras r the best equipped SF in India.

Could you pls provde one pic of MARCOs in "tin" helmet?
Well sorry those are NSG helmets. Marcos as you can see in the above pics are still wearing those 1970s helmet (not all of them, some new ballistic helmet have come just like few tavor).

Marcos:

5caa3b.jpg

Can't really comment on Pakistani SF TBH but Indian SOFs are (these days) VERY well equipped and are modernising rapidly.

And the above pic is not of IN MARCOs but an old pic of an IN VBSS team who now are better equipped also.
Paras r the best equipped SF in India.

Well sorry those are NSG helmets. Marcos as you can see in the above pics are still wearing those 1970s helmet (not all of them, some new ballistic helmet have come just like few tavor).

I don't know if PARA SF are the best, the MARCOs training is VERY extensive and by their nature MARCOs are the best of the best. It is VERY hard to compare SFs but we can agree both are exceptional and are finally getting gear to match their capabilities.

MARCOs always seem to look well equipped especially these days,

MARCOs:
bnbvnbvnb.jpg

erwerwe.jpg

attachment.php

6.jpg

610xn0.jpg

27TH_NAVAL_OPERATIO_297044f.jpg

I don't know if PARA SF are the best, the MARCOs training is VERY extensive and by their nature MARCOs are the best of the best.
Well Paras are different and Marcos are different. I must say Marcos job profile can be very challenging and supporting this is their training which is more or less similar to US SEAL. SAme is the case with Paras but yeah their job profile can a little bit easier than that of Marcos but Paras have great experience which is on their side. Not to mention they won the title of best SF in the world during the competition in South Africa i think in 2007-08.

PARA SF aren't in too bad shape either:

PARA SF:
sfsdfl.jpg

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6310/gfsdgdfgdf.jpg[/IMG]

fsdfsfs.jpg

fgdgdgdf.jpg

fgdfgdfgj.jpg

fdgdfgdfgdfg.jpg

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/9678/capture1iwi.jpg[/IMG]

43534534534.jpg

4353534.jpg

2234.jpg

Let's just be happy Indian SOF are of such calibre regardless of what force they belong to.

Back
Top Bottom