What's new

Indian Special Forces

Marcos in new uniform

sdfsdfssfd.jpg

bnbvnbvnb.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

CRPF Cobra Commandos

COBRA%20SECTOR%20MARCHING%20CONTINGENT%20SALUTING%20THE%20CHIEF%20GUEST.JPG

MARCHING%20CONTINGENT%20OF%20COBRA%20SECTOR%20MARCHING%20IN%20STYLE.JPG

^^^ SWEET!! is that the US ACU the MARCOs are rocking? I wonder how this camo choice came about?

And COBRA seem to be sporting USMC MARPART.

Digicamos and Tavors seem to be the new trend.

Btw where'd you get the MARCOs pics? I've seen the COBRA pics before but not the MARCOs ones.

+ if possible post more!!

^^^
Sure...
Marcos pics is from Indian Navy preparation for the President's Fleet Review on December 20th.

More than 60 ships and submarines will participate from the Indian Navy, Coast Guard and the merchant marine service as well. The navy will deploy over 48 aircraft, including the recently inducted MiG-29K and helicopters like the Sea Kings 42C. There is no foreign participation either by way of platforms or delegations. This year new ships such as INS Shivalik would be showcased before the president.

In a couple years we will see a very lethal looks of Marcos. The plans for IN to go for foreign vendor to arm their SF will be completed more quickly than any other force in India and considering the small size of Marcos the deliveries will be quick. But this will happen if the order will be placed on time.

^^^
Sure...
Marcos pics is from Indian Navy preparation for the President's Fleet Review on December 20th.

More than 60 ships and submarines will participate from the Indian Navy, Coast Guard and the merchant marine service as well. The navy will deploy over 48 aircraft, including the recently inducted MiG-29K and helicopters like the Sea Kings 42C. There is no foreign participation either by way of platforms or delegations. This year new ships such as INS Shivalik would be showcased before the president.

In a couple years we will see a very lethal looks of Marcos. The plans for IN to go for foreign vendor to arm their SF will be completed more quickly than any other force in India and considering the small size of Marcos the deliveries will be quick. But this will happen if the order will be placed on time.

MARCOs already look awesome it's hard to imagine how much more lethal they could get. I can't wait to see the results in a few years.

+ it looks like in the pics it is the INS VIRAAT the MARCOs are fast roping onto.

^^^ SWEET!! is that the US ACU the MARCOs are rocking? I wonder how this camo choice came about?

Actually this camo scheme 'merges' them much better with the sea background than the previous 'black' one which made them look distinct on a sea background.

I have always wondered about that particular camo choice for MARCOS. Thank God, somebody in Navy too had my same thoughts :D

awesome...but it would be nice if they take these pics with there nvg's on them and rifle mods.

awesome...but it would be nice if they take these pics with there nvg's on them and rifle mods.

MARCOs have helmet-mounted NVGs, we have seen this, but as this op was carried out during the DAY, there is no need for them to be fixed/used.

Fellas, check it out:

IN MARCOs onboard INS VIRAAT:

For some reason I am not allowed to post pics from this site, so if you're interested pm me and I'll give you the link.

MARCOs already look awesome it's hard to imagine how much more lethal they could get. I can't wait to see the results in a few years.
They will look like other top SF...

car-stop-hires.jpg

seals-fast-rope-hires.jpg

P1090558.JPG

dscf00475nu.jpg

Tbh apart from first pic of US SF (even 2nd pic with SEALS) recent pics/vids of Indian SOFs have shown they are not ar off these standards and the rapid pace of modernisation seems to indicate they will soon be at this level within 3-4 years. Apart from "looks" I'd still say the training, professionalism and resolve of Indian SOFs is up there with the best.

Actually this camo scheme 'merges' them much better with the sea background than the previous 'black' one which made them look distinct on a sea background.

I have always wondered about that particular camo choice for MARCOS. Thank God, somebody in Navy too had my same thoughts :D
exactly my thought also... marcos looks stunning with new camo...

And COBRA seem to be sporting USMC MARPART.

Digicamos and Tavors seem to be the new trend.

Btw where'd you get the MARCOs pics? I've seen the COBRA pics before but not the MARCOs ones.

+ if possible post more!!

Hi, I'm not able to send PM to you. Pls share link. YOu can semd PM to me
Cheers and thanks in advance

Hi, I'm not able to send PM to you. Pls share link. YOu can semd PM to me
Cheers and thanks in advance
Agreed, against the sea and grey of naval ships this camo is spot on. MARCOs really know what they're doing.

Back
Top Bottom