What's new

Indian Special Forces

Very cool! Good luck to him, he's in for a rough time! What unit was he in before? And is he aiming for the SFs or a Airborne battalion?
you do know how extended families are in India, weren't on talking terms ... but will get back at you both guys with details once I get hold of him for a couple of rounds.

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR
was just a lil too concerned if I mentioned it here it might affect him. Can't help it considering how a silly and stupid fcuk up/ lack of knowledge on my part kept me from joining the forces.
Its okay..i also try to hold up or delay sharing some information which i get.

p0804998.jpg

SPG personnel demonstrating VIP security drill during the14th Raising Day celebrations of the SPG in New Delhi on April 8, 1999.

Pc0111200.jpg
453681024.jpg

unless Vadra (scumbag) was with a member of the Gandhi family these wouldn't have been SPG guards.
have u seen 'are you serious' video of Vadra,that time he was not with any Gandhi family members but still he was having SPG protection according to some media

have u seen 'are you serious' video of Vadra,that time he was not with any Gandhi family members but still he was having SPG protection according to some media
Yes I've seen that, they weren't SPG. They were private security AFAIK.

----------------------------------------

Uri_encounter_Reuters_650.jpg

05firing2.jpg

PARA (SF) conduct a clearing operation in Mohra , Jammu and Kashmir after a terror attack.

Gotta respect these guys- called in when this $hit happens, always leading the way, often into the unknown.

Video of PARA (SF) clearance ops in JK:

Moving forward as a single unit, working in a slow, deliberate and methodical manner, covering each other, leap-frogging one another, overlapping fields of fire and when walking across uncleared stretches the soldier behind walking in the footsteps of the man in front- some very fine soldiering there.

Any ideas what the SF guys use at 6.41? I thought at first it was a flashbang but then there is a lot of smoke that come out of the ground afterwards. Maybe tear gas?

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Koovie @Water Car Engineer @Dillinger @Capt.Popeye

Yes I've seen that, they weren't SPG. They were private security AFAIK.

----------------------------------------

Uri_encounter_Reuters_650.jpg

05firing2.jpg

PARA (SF) conduct a clearing operation in Mohra , Jhmir after a terror attack.

Gotta respect these guys- called in when this $hit happens, always leading the way, often into the unknown.

Video of PARA (SF) clearance ops in JK:

Moving forward as a single unit, working in a slow, deliberate and methodical manner, covering each other, leap-frogging one another, overlapping fields of fire and when walking across uncleared stretches the soldier behind walking in the footsteps of the man in front- some very fine soldiering there.

Any ideas what the SF guys use at 6.41? I thought at first it was a flashbang but then there is a lot of smoke that come out of the ground afterwards. Maybe tear gas?

What the heck..

Now the Pakistanis on the border are gonna pay for it.

The Para SF as always are called everytime when there is a special threat.Thatswhy i favour them so much..truly among the more battle hardened and experienced SF.They were active just 1 week ago.

Regarding the drill they knew what they were doing..looked very confident.The team leader looked fcking badass (the guy ordering everyone by hand signals)..everyone will be happy to see them wearing helmets.

@Abingdonboy i think its a flashbang..the dry grass just caught fire.

My heart goes out to the families...REST IN PEACE...revenge will be taken.

What the heck..

Now the Pakistanis on the border are gonna pay for it.

The Para SF as always are called everytime when there is a special threat.Thatswhy i favour them so much..truly among the more battle hardened and experienced SF.They were active just 1 week ago.

Regarding the drill they knew what they were doing..looked very confident.The team leader looked fcking badass (the guy ordering everyone by hand signals)..everyone will be happy to see them wearing helmets.

@Abingdonboy i think its a flashbang..the dry grass just caught fire.

My heart goes out to the families...REST IN PEACE...revenge will be taken.
Indeed, brother I am certainly starting to sway to these guys! Yes the MARCOs and Garuds have their place and are doing their own operations in their respective areas but these Army SF chaps are really neck-deep in the $hit and getting their hands dirty almost on a daily basis and we will only ever hear about a fraction of a percent of the work they do. What we see today and saw last week are only the most high profile and thus televised operations they do, of course they are doing much more behinds the scenes.

Watching the SF guys do their thing was heartening-not one misstep, they looked throughly professional and well versed, this is certainly not their first outing! This is their bread and butter and they functioned with impressive efficiency.

It's unfair to detract from the MARCOs' and Garuds' operations as the men themselves do not choose where they are deployed but yes, there is certainly a soft spot in my heart for these Army SF operators.

Last edited:
According to bollywood....these are peaceful Haiders who attacked and killed armymen.

My guess is: a stun grenade with tear-gas canister.
They ought to have used flame throwers too. There is nothing better than a "Roasted Tango" or a "Tandoori Terrorist". The best way to carry out a funeral, very kosher at that.

Indeed, brother I am certainly starting to sway to these guys! Yes the MARCOs and Garuds have their place and are doing their own operations in their respective areas but these Army SF chaps are really neck-deep in the $hit and getting their hands dirty almost on a daily basis and we will only ever hear about a fraction of a percent of the work they do. What we see today and saw last week are only the most high profile and thus televised operations they do, of course they are doing much more behinds the scenes.

Watching the SF guys do their thing was heartening-not one misstep, they looked throughly professional and well versed, this is certainly not their first outing! This is their bread and butter and they functioned with impressive efficiency.

It's unfair to detract from the MARCOs' and Garuds' operations as the men themselves do not choose where they are deployed but yes, there is certainly a soft spot in my heart for these Army SF operators.

And one more things is took just 5-6 hours to kill all the terrorist and i was watching NDTV where they have highlighted that this Camp has multi-layer security ring and has a big wall which is not easy to infiltrate but they somehow got inside which is what worrying me. Also they were saying that the last week attack in the arina sector also has a similar security cover

My guess is: a stun grenade with tear-gas canister.
They ought to have used flame throwers too. There is nothing better than a "Roasted Tango" or a "Tandoori Terrorist". The best way to carry out a funeral, very kosher at that.

They fear RL the most coz they fear getting burned...something to do with their religion.

Back
Top Bottom