What's new

Indian Special Forces

@Oscar @WebMaster a serious clean up needed on this thread.

@DESERT FIGHTER I know you are committed to ruining this thread (you've tried again and again to do it on here) hopefully the mods can ban you from this thread permanently. You never add anything constructive here.

STICK TO INDIAN SPECIAL FORCES EVERYONE

army-encounter-in-arnia-5478952d21027_exlst.jpg

PARA COMMANDOS ARNIA ENCOUNTER

It clearly says Narendra Modi in Kathmandu, now either you don't know where Kathmandu is or you can't read, which is it?

2/10 for trolling.
Any person with even minor knowledge knows that places where heads of state visit are made clean. India has share of dirtiness does not mean it does not have clean places. Like you do not have streets full of suicide bombers.
We also have places which might qualify in cleanest places on earth.

why for each and every operation like this we are calling PARA's cant the RR team handle such things without depending on them?

Firstly there is no RR battalion where this operation took place.

Secondly,in Kashmir in several operations you have rightly pointed out that Para SF is deployed numbering 8-10...I believe it is similar to US Delta Force guys operating with Rangers..adds more punch and brings some varierty in tactic.

why for each and every operation like this we are calling PARA's cant the RR team handle such things without depending on them?
It is a very effective tactic to bring in the SF operators (via helicopter) to these contacts, this is a tactic the IA has used to good effect across Kashmir and why you see a high mortality rate of the scumbag terrorists and very little damage to either the civilians or IA.

As @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR this is just how the US SFs used to operate in Iraq- they would be making use of helos and would be called in for direct action missions on the bad guys.

@Abingdonboy

My cousin got selected for the Paras. Not sure if he would survive the training or not but if he does ... I am sure I can have some juicy details which could be shared on an open forum.
Very cool! Good luck to him, he's in for a rough time! What unit was he in before? And is he aiming for the SFs or a Airborne battalion?

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR
was just a lil too concerned if I mentioned it here it might affect him. Can't help it considering how a silly and stupid fcuk up/ lack of knowledge on my part kept me from joining the forces.

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR
was just a lil too concerned if I mentioned it here it might affect him. Can't help it considering how a silly and stupid fcuk up/ lack of knowledge on my part kept me from joining the forces.
Better safe than sorry bro! No point in getting anyone in trouble with the Indian Mil for posting on here.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom