SPG's Counter Assault Team (CAT) in Poonch where Modi was holding a rally

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-28 at 14.13.05.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-28 at 14.13.05.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Screen Shot 2014-11-28 at 14.12.54.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-28 at 14.12.54.png
    853.7 KB · Views: 113
you are going overboard man... take a little chill pill...

Hey dont say a word about our ministers.. they arent fat.. they just "Stocky" .. :lol:

p,s : you are a bangali why use pics of sikhs?
Have u ever heard of a certain place called Kolkata,West Bengal,India!!Educate yourself a bit about the nature of the Indian union before making sweeping statements about any Indian member
This video might enlighten you a bit.

Have u ever heard of a certain place called Kolkata,West Bengal,India!!

So does that make you a punjabi sikh?

Educate yourself a bit about the nature of the Indian union before making sweeping statements about any Indian member
This video might enlighten you a bit.

Educate yourself before "ranting"... try learning english and try to "comprehend" what the other poster "writes"... I didnt make any "sweeping" statements ... rather i "asked" you why you had the pics of punjabi sikhs as your "avatar".... and another thing.. YT is banned here...

So does that make you a punjabi sikh?

Educate yourself before "ranting"... try learning english and try to "comprehend" what the other poster "writes"... I didnt make any "sweeping" statements ... rather i "asked" you why you had the pics of punjabi sikhs as your "avatar".... and another thing.. YT is banned here...
Sikhs don't necessarily have to be Punjabi, they can be Bengali, Gujarati, Bihari etc etc. They are Indians at the end of the day it's all the same thing.

What are my "intentions" (loser i even asked another member to stop trolling)... i just asked you a casual question.... you should have politely replied instead of whinning...

Sikhs don't necessarily have to be Punjabi, they can be Bengali, Gujarati, Bihari etc etc. They are Indians at the end of the day it's all the same thing.

I know sikhism is a religion but i bet its a shock even for an indian sick to see a bangali sikh... anyways tc.

I know sikhism is a religion but i bet its a shock even for an indian sick to see a bangali sikh... anyways tc.
Maybe it would have been a shock to me a few years ago but I have now met Sikhs from Goa, Tamil Nadu, UP, Bihar, Rajasthan and even Afghanistan.

Maybe it would have been a shock to me a few years ago but I have now met Sikhs from Goa, Tamil Nadu, UP, Bihar, Rajasthan and even Afghanistan.

I have met sikhs from KPK (just yesterday i helped a bunch of Pesh sikhs on motorway (their car broke down) coming from Lhr),Sindh and Punjab (indian aswell) but yes a bangali sikh..(Have a Punjabi (Pak) Sikh class fellow)... i bet even he would be shocked...

Not to forget that Sikhs are there in every major city in India.

Just like there can be a Punjabi Kashmiri, Punjabi Pashtun, Punjabi Baloch, there are Bengali Punjabis.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom