What's new

Indian Special Forces

Not to forget that Sikhs are there in every major city in India.

Just like there can be a Punjabi Kashmiri, Punjabi Pashtun, Punjabi Baloch, there are Bengali Punjabis.

Slight difference those people are ethnically Baluch,Kashmiri or Pashtun .. but only settlers who settled in those regions hundreds of years back... and pretty much follow a hybrid culture and mostly dominate they areas where they live.. (in most cases.. for eg... the Khetran Baluch live in Souther Punjab - but speak both (hard version of seriake and Baluchi)... anyways got it..

40-Haute-wheels.jpg
_76890033_76890028.jpg
28-narendra-modi-convoy.jpg
pm-main.jpg
1414331148-6546.jpg

SPG
NSG
jammu%20encounter

PARAS

Cant you see he is just doing his job of polluting this thread...have you ever read anything sane coming from his account in this thread...he is a woman who is down 365 days a year.

You are polluting this forum... how about that? a simple question's causing you so much pain.. why dont you get a grip instead of your pathetic whining...

Last edited:
You are polluting this forum... how about that? a simple question's givin you such a retum burn... why dont you get a grip little girl instead of your pathetic whining...

I am immune to your bullshit..i eat trolls like you for breakfast in real life.As far as the comment goes..i am talking about 100 pages of history.

I am immune to your bullshit..i eat trolls like you for breakfast in real life.As far as the comment goes..i am talking about 100 pages of history.

Every nerd on the Internet is a tough guy.. You are no exception .. Except just more shameless ..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom