What's new

Indian Special Forces

if u hadnt snubbed pak then that would have never happened. im no mulla or al qaeda or taliban. im just a student of international relations and i can speak for my int. relations POV. Its really heartening to see me all this since im also a kashmiri, but i cant do much since the RSS radicals, their influenced people in yr both military and civil bureaucracy are to blame for this. Friendly pakistan means friendly kashmiris.

Hope u understand.
Not the right thread, share your gladness in the appropriate thread and it will be replied back in kind.

if u hadnt snubbed pak then that would have never happened. im no mulla or al qaeda or taliban. im just a student of international relations and i can speak for my int. relations POV. Its really heartening to see me all this since im also a kashmiri, but i cant do much since the RSS radicals, their influenced people in yr both military and civil bureaucracy are to blame for this. Friendly pakistan means friendly kashmiris. Im saying this all as a pakistani citizen and as a kashmiri.

Hope u understand.

RSS influenced our military ? Oh man... here comes another one of those poor souls who was fed with BS propaganda....

WOW we are really speeding up our guns there 4 attacks in just 14 hrs is awesome. And now they are highly trained too with that Uri attack claiming some 11 of indian forces with lost of just 3-4 men. Thats quit a leap. Its good to see the Afghan taliban tactics against the world's best and the experience we got fighting foreigners there is paying off. Indians claimed that their forces are better trained to tackle the freedom fighters but with the kill ratio of 11:6 says something else.

Indians are paying a big prize for snubbing pakistan from talks on kashmir! and their forces are now paying that bitterly. With the passage of time that is surely to increase further. Lets see for how long RSS and Modi's arrogance will last.

Guerrilla attacks are typically advantageous for the ones attacking with lesser numbers and having the element of surprise.
US couldn't stop it and it should be conceited to believe its easier for any one else.
Therefore kill to death ratio means zero, it only matters who won in the end.

As for the "arrogance" of BJP, again no matter what desperate attempts of Pakistan or its non state actors be they can't stop the inevitable.
Record voter turnouts and large number of people coming out for Modi's campaign trail "after" the attacks proves that BJP is not done yet.Lets see how desperate Pakistan can get until the status quo is finally broken.

if u hadnt snubbed pak then that would have never happened. im no mulla or al qaeda or taliban. im just a student of international relations and i can speak for my int. relations POV. Its really heartening to see me all this since im also a kashmiri, but i cant do much since the RSS radicals, their influenced people in yr both military and civil bureaucracy are to blame for this. Friendly pakistan means friendly kashmiris. Im saying this all as a pakistani citizen and as a kashmiri.

Hope u understand.
--
As you are student of international relation .. you know how important are coma and fullstop let alone word which not less than WMDs if not use correctly.

--
can you define what do you mean by RSS influence ?
can you prove how RSS influence our amry and civil bureaucracy
--
Friendly pakistan mean friendly kashmir..
pakistan does not have any role in kashmir fredom fighter as per your foreign ofifce relaeae ..
so how pakistan friendliness related to kashmir ?
please explain this wrt to BEGGAR-THY-NEIGHBOUR concept

@Unknowncommando
please dont induge with him and get banned
report this guy
@cranwerkhan
dear.. control your langauge ..
you have been reported
if you have any peroblme for indina here plese tlak to mods
K bro I will keep mum now. I usually avoid to reply them but sometimes they speak just too much man I mean now he is talking about INDIAN girls now what the hell that thing came from. He is talking such narrow minded that by some handful of people he will judge the whole 1.25 billion people society.Lol.

K bro I will keep mum now. I usually avoid to reply them but sometimes they speak just too much man I mean now he is talking about INDIAN girls now what the hell that thing came from. He is talking such narrow minded that by some handful of people he will judge the whole 1.25 billion people society.Lol.
--
accepted..and agreed.
i was angry too but your anger directed as repeoting to mod..
he relaised his mistake and DEL that commet .. so its our tuen to take back words.. glad that you did ..
--
there are many misconception .. sterotypes.. hate feeling .. some by desgin some by exp .. some by percpetion at both side
so attack the message not the messger ..
--
attakcing meger wil invite ban which wil not solve ur purpsoe to put your view

@cranwerkhan @Unknowncommando
Thanks for listing ..
:welcome::-):welcome:

Pakistani brothers, please do not come into this thread with random posts that seek to ignite flame wars.

Do talk about the weapons the Indian special forces use.
Do talk about their training.
Do post pictures.

If you don't like the thread, then please don't post up inflammatory messages.

Off-topic.
You are right. My bad. Originally i only intended to say something about humility. You can be as well overtrained as Denzel was (HAHO HALO para, sniper, FAC, former world champion of Muay Thai), still a djihadist wearing sandals bullet can kill you.
The idea behind is "respect the ennemy"
Sorry for the off topic. Not purposedly.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom