What's new

Indian Special Forces

NSG in 2008

nsg230_021111093946.jpg

NSG in 2013

2013-10-16T213642Z_545343481_GM1E9AH052501_RTRMADP_3_INDIA  .JPG

Sherpa_4x4_armoured_vehicle_assault_ladder_Renault  _Trucks_Defense_France_french_security_industry_te  chnology_001.jpg

Waiting for 2015..
:tup::tup:

2013:
WvEQuf1.jpg

dbVsFWs.jpg

c173b6acffaa.jpg

What about the Camo?

MARCOs have got their new camo a while back:

6ib6n5.jpg

Don't know though if they've considered going for more types ie one for jungles and or deserts.

Last edited by a moderator:
PARA SF in 2009

Commando.jpg

PARA SF in 2013

1378550_10151787542383071_279769564_n.jpg

To continue upgradation post 2015..

:tup::tup:

2013:
WvEQuf1.jpg

dbVsFWs.jpg

c173b6acffaa.jpg

MARCOs have got their new camo a while back:

6ib6n5.jpg

Don't know though if they've considered going for more types ie one for jungles and or deserts.

I was expecting them to have a different camo..

Last edited by a moderator:
How about what? Most of the regular IA infantry guys Pakistan will face will be armed like this.

22-59246a3e6a.jpg

18-14653bdb25.jpg

EX+VIJAYEE+BHAVA+IN+PROGRESS+%25287%2529-792870.JPG

photo1as.jpg

Which is basically early cold war equipment. They're waiting on F-INSAS.

Vietnam-war-soldier.jpg

These are pics of an excercise not an actual war..The video i posted is of actual cold war going in kashmir.Why dont you take it for a reference?

Besides do you realise our budget is lower than UK,France,Suadi Arabia and Japan who have much smaller Army than ours.

Like they say in hindi...Itne paise mein itna hi milta he.

I really hope you saw the videos i posted.You can see pretty hi tech survellience equipments,well equipped(which means equipping to the challenge they face),Snipers in action..pretty much every thing they need to guard the LOC.

Moreover,The Army commader is always one call away from asking for UAVs and SF based with a heli squadron in Srinagar.

The process is going on and soon all the troops and Ghataks will we well equipped...yeah i do agree that more needs to be done but for that we have F-INSAS.

The most recent pic of IA regulars...
11116.jpg

Equipped with BPJ,Helmet,AK series,headphone with radio set,GPS,HHTI(Thermal Imager),1 NVG for a section,MREs..not that poorly equipped i guess.

These are pics of an excercise not an actual war..The video i posted is of actual cold war going in kashmir.Why dont you take it for a reference?

Besides do you realise our budget is lower than UK,France,Suadi Arabia and Japan who have much smaller Army than ours.

Like they say in hindi...Itne paise mein itna hi milta he.

I really hope you saw the videos i posted.You can see pretty hi tech survellience equipments,well equipped(which means equipping to the challenge they face),Snipers in action..pretty much every thing they need to guard the LOC.

Moreover,The Army commader is always one call away from asking for UAVs and SF based with a heli squadron in Srinagar.

The process is going on and soon all the troops and Ghataks will we well equipped...yeah i do agree that more needs to be done but for that we have F-INSAS.

The most recent pic of IA regulars...
11116.jpg

Equipped with BPJ,Helmet,AK series,headphone with radio set,GPS,HHTI(Thermal Imager),1 NVG for a section,MREs..not that poorly equipped i guess.

And what if it's an exercise? That's not how T-90s, BMPs, and regular IA soldiers will be looking like when they're meeting Pakistan in the Thar desert, if there is a full scale war? How is some images of CT operations representative of a full scale war to you and not an exercise with the Indian army involving T-90s, BMPs, armored recovery vehicles, Chetak/Cheetah scouts, and regular IA soldiers securing a simulated enemy post? It's very much valid and definitely referable. The equipment that I've shown is much more consistent. You will not see regular IA soldiers all of a sudden switch to patka helmets, AKs, etc. The ones wearing those are in CT ops.

The vast majority/bulk are going to have those tin can helmets, INSAS rifles, some antique ammo holders, etc. until F-INSAS comes through.

If it was so small and less adequate, you wouldn't be seeing this whole F-INSAS program trying to re-equip ALL of it's infantry eventually from the top-down. Now, IA might be in a situation if this program keeps getting delayed, because those tin can helmets, INSAS rifles, antique ammo holders, etc. are going to be it's MIG-21 waiting to be replaced by LCA, MMRCA.

Back
Top Bottom