What's new

Indian Special Forces

1374084_1398869027012713_1508356835_n.jpg

1379810_1398865120346437_1710867672_n.jpg

NSG

Indian forces conduct operations in Srinagar

Srinagar, October 11 (KMS): In occupied Kashmir, the Indian armed forces conducted operation in Ahmadnagar, Soura and Dal Lake areas of Srinagar a week after a Mujahid reportedly managed to slip out during a night long encounter in the Ahmadnagar area.Heavy contingents of Special Operation Group (SOG) of Indian Police and Central Reserve Police Force cordoned off Ahmad Nagar and interrogated the locals.
The armed forces’ personnel, locals said, also carried out search operations inside Dal Lake.

On October 3, a team of SOG and CRPF during a joint operation in Ahmadnagar came under attack by Mujahideen, in which four policemen, including a Special Police Official and an Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI), were injured.

Meanwhile, the Director General of Police (DGP), Ashok Prasad, in a statement said there were 80 militants active adding that there was no militant in Srinagar. He also acknowledged that no militant sneaked into the territory from outside.

The police chief statement has refuted the Indian government’s propaganda against Pakistan. The analysts say that India makes hue and cry about so-called infiltration to justify the presence of hundreds of thousands of its troops in the occupied territory.

Indian forces conduct operations in Srinagar | Kashmir Media Service

yes they r better equipped. And they r sf bro. Not an military bt paramilitary sf. I am also wondering why they dnt use ballistic helmets though they hav them. And they use same BPJs which garuds,para and other units use. Bt in this pic some r wearing and some r nt.

none of them are wearing and BPJs and the vests worn by indian sfs are the same worn by the indian army except for the camo.

garud:

kb21yu.jpg

bulky... even our army is replacing these with new jackets... while SFs are already using them.

labelled "IAF RESCUE TEAM" but I'm assuming Garuds:

india-cyclone-10-630x419.jpg

Ready to undertake SAR missions

They are indeed Garuds coz the T shirts they are wearing are these...

uttarakhand-garud-commandos-295.jpg

These guys look better equipped than the IA, no ballistic helmets or BPJs as far as I can see though.

But they are not special forces, am I wrong?

Better equipped in what sense than the IA,mate?

The IA is very well equipped to the challenge it faces...and i mean it.

Better equipped in what sense than the IA,mate?

The IA is very well equipped to the challenge it faces...and i mean it.
u are ryt bro i have seen some clips of IA of operations in keran sector they were well equiped. on operation they use the best things they have.[/QUOTE]

The IA is not actually given enough coverage to say either way. Whenever you see the odd visuals of actual ops I'm actually impressed by what they've got. The IA is constantly evolving and modernising but this is little understood or covered so we simply assume that what they looked like from a few visuals a few years ago is what they look like today.

u are ryt bro i have seen some clips of IA of operations in keran sector they were well equiped. on operation they use the best things they have.

The IA is not actually given enough coverage to say either way. Whenever you see the odd visuals of actual ops I'm actually impressed by what they've got. The IA is constantly evolving and modernising but this is little understood or covered so we simply assume that what they looked like from a few visuals a few years ago is what they look like today.

We have to also realise that each Army equips itself to the challenge it faces and the stratergy it makes.Like for example the western Army infantrymen have a stratergy of either being deployed by helicopters or MRAPs while our stratergy is completely different.We have a strategy of having boots on the ground and our infantryman is still the old school types who does most of his duty walking on his legs.

They have each weapon/system to overpower any challenge they face.From AR to LORES to UAVs they are dominating their enemy.They are so well equipped that even Pakistan Army cant match the IA in survellience equipments deployed in the LOC.

A battalion commander like for example has LORES,high quality radio freq jamming and listening equipments,HHTI,Ghataks and even AA guns to take care of any threat.So it is a pretty casual statement to say that COBRA are better equipped just coz they have TAVOR...TAVOR and Digicam cant win you any war in the end.

Moreover the future like we all know is gonna make the IA infantryman much much more superior to any threat that he is ever gonna face in South Asia.(except the eastern border)

401907_368569936577707_1620680965_n.png

MARCOS AND NSG

People have many idols like Hritik,Sachin,Johnny Depp etc but this man is my idol.I will be very fortunate if i get to shake my hands with him and chat with him for 15 mins.

For me he is a true SF commander.I would love to see him as the 1st Indian SOCOM Commander.

We have to also realise that each Army equips itself to the challenge it faces and the stratergy it makes.Like for example the western Army infantrymen have a stratergy of either being deployed by helicopters or MRAPs while our stratergy is completely different.We have a strategy of having boots on the ground and our infantryman is still the old school types who does most of his duty walking on his legs.

They have each weapon/system to overpower any challenge they face.From AR to LORES to UAVs they are dominating their enemy.They are so well equipped that even Pakistan Army cant match the IA in survellience equipments deployed in the LOC.

A battalion commander like for example has LORES,high quality radio freq jamming and listening equipments,HHTI,Ghataks and even AA guns to take care of any threat.So it is a pretty casual statement to say that COBRA are better equipped just coz they have TAVOR...TAVOR and Digicam cant win you any war in the end.

Moreover the future like we all know is gonna make the IA infantryman much much more superior to any threat that he is ever gonna face in South Asia.(except the eastern border)

People have many idols like Hritik,Sachin,Johnny Depp etc but this man is my idol.I will be very fortunate if i get to shake my hands with him and chat with him for 15 mins.

For me he is a true SF commander.I would love to see him as the 1st Indian SOCOM Commander.

may be Indian army is better equipped than pakistan army but they are not equipped to international level. they are not even equipped for facing the kashmir insurgency. our army(regular infantry) don't even have NVGs for night operations. our army don't have off road vehicles for QR in the case of cross border attack. they don't even have a good optical sights for their rifles(even PA is providing this to their solders).

may be Indian army is better equipped than pakistan army but they are not equipped to international level. they are not even equipped for facing the kashmir insurgency. our army(regular infantry) don't even have NVGs for night operations. our army don't have off road vehicles for QR in the case of cross border attack. they don't even have a good optical sights for their rifles(even PA is providing this to their solders).

IA is equipped the best it can be and "international equipping" requires international budget also which we dont have.Who said IA doesnt have NVG?Do you know what an HHTI is?Or what does a LORES do?

You must be talking about the man in the middle . Who is he ??

Back
Top Bottom