What's new

Indian Special Forces

1376463_338976039582244_946332852_n.jpg

$ hit look at this guy's bicep and forearm! Hate to be in a hand to hand combat with him

i wanted to ask about our para commandos running/jogging upto 60-70kms with 22kg backpack.
do they really run continuously for full 60 kms or run/jog 8-10km and walk for couple kms to catch breath and again start running or anything like that?? running/jogging continuously like that can seriously damage muscle tissue and other body organs.

i wanted to ask about our para commandos running/jogging upto 60-70kms with 22kg backpack.
do they really run continuously for full 60 kms or run/jog 8-10km and walk for couple kms to catch breath and again start running or anything like that?? running/jogging continuously like that can seriously damage muscle tissue and other body organs.

No one runs for such distances with such weights continuously

Watch from 6:15

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom