What's new

Indian Special Forces

ya bro but i would go for gloves which paras use bcoz they are cut on fingers so that in case of checking pulse of an injured person while combat there should be no need of taking them off bcoz every second is imp in any mission. And the gloves should be kevlar which can be use for combat as well as for useful for fast roping. And these gloves looks cool. Talking about sikh regiment. They are brave people no dbt abt that. bhai itne saare soldiers kaise apne pagadi pehne ka style change kar sakte hai. It is not impossible but little bit difficult. And it will look odd if one sf member wear an patka helmet and others wearing ballistic kevlar.

1379658_554777984587887_1738294444_n.jpg

PARA SF

are you sure he is in SF? i think he is just from PR. there is no "special forces" tag on his shoulder.

are you sure he is in SF? i think he is just from PR. there is no "special forces" tag on his shoulder.

may be bro but they dnt wear that special forces tag always .i think he is a COAS BG in earlier images there were no tags on there shoulder. U may be right. Let someone else ans this i am getting little confused.

Technically he is not a BG bro but sort of QRT/CAT. All 3 service chiefs have military police dressed in civilian dress as close protection officers.

AFAIK MP are only for the convoi protection or QRT.Whereas these guys walk around with the Chief.

Back
Top Bottom