What's new

Indian Special Forces

toh bhai jaan i havnt written the word (undercover) in my history on PDF toh bhai tune kaha se ye logic aur undercover wali baat paida kar li . Sapna gira tha kya. Isiliye mai bola. Waise mujhe bura nahi laga. hasi, mazak, game lena toh chalta rehta hai. Again thanks for ur gread cooperation. Aur ek baat maze lena aur game lena ek hi baat hai khaas kar ke NAGPUR ka word hai game lena. Dhyan me rakhio mere bhai. :)

Yaar,I think that you are forgetting that in the thread Indian Military Pictures you were the one who said "J&K Police use Tavor in LARGE NUMBERS"...When you can halucinate of the highest cateogary....why the hell cant i take your case in this thread? :lol:

I like people who dont assume things and talk big.

Sach se judey raho..apni game bajna bachao... :lol:

Aur bhai Nagpur ho ya Kanpur....bhai k maze koi nahi le sakta kyunki aj tak kisi mai k lal n bhai ki kahi bat galat nhi prove ki hein :lol: Thatswhy i dont comment on most things and the day i am proved wrong i would 'apologise' and 'accept' rather than keep proving my point.

Yaar,I think that you are forgetting that in the thread Indian Military Pictures you were the one who said "J&K Police use Tavor in LARGE NUMBERS"...When you can halucinate of the highest cateogary....why the hell cant i take your case in this thread? :lol:

I like people who dont assume things and talk big.

Sach se judey raho..apni game bajna bachao... :lol:

Aur bhai Nagpur ho ya Kanpur....bhai k maze koi nahi le sakta kyunki aj tak kisi mai k lal n bhai ki kahi bat galat nhi prove ki hein :lol: Thatswhy i dont comment on most things and the day i am proved wrong i would 'apologise' and 'accept' rather than keep proving my point.

ha bhai maine already kahi hai ye baat mere msg me isiliye is baar pucha tha. Galti ho gayi maaf kardo. Ho jati hai galtiya aur vaise bhi ek hi hui thi mere se tune uska bhi issue bana diya. Agli baar se fact hogi toh hi bolunga. We are going off the topic bro menu sfs ke pics dhudhne de. Tu bhi baat ko badhate mat ja tu ne dusre baar acche se samjhaya lekin baad me apne man se undercover wali story banakar matter bana diya. Chal jane de agli baar se badi baat hi karunga. Tu toh khudko bada bhai samazta hai toh ab kya kar sakte hai :p.

Jai Hind !!!!

IAF_1603662g.jpg

An Indian Air Force commando demonstrates his skill at an event to mark 81st anniversary celebration of the Force at Chabua in Dibrugarh. Photo: PTI

Garud looking bad as:coffee:

@Abingdonboy, @Dillinger, @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Badass" doesnt do justice man.He looks deadly...i like their camo but i am not sure how well its gonna work.

ha bhai maine already kahi hai ye baat mere msg me isiliye is baar pucha tha. Galti ho gayi maaf kardo. Ho jati hai galtiya aur vaise bhi ek hi hui thi mere se tune uska bhi issue bana diya. Agli baar se fact hogi toh hi bolunga. We are going off the topic bro menu sfs ke pics dhudhne de. Tu bhi baat ko badhate mat ja tu ne dusre baar acche se samjhaya lekin baad me apne man se undercover wali story banakar matter bana diya. Chal jane de agli baar se badi baat hi karunga. Tu toh khudko bada bhai samazta hai toh ab kya kar sakte hai :p.

Jai Hind !!!!

Hahaha :lol:

Jai hind!

"Badass" doesnt do justice man.He looks deadly...i like their camo but i am not sure how well its gonna work.

He is the only one in that camo, kinda odd.

This is this other photo on PTI website, but can't find high resolution.

2013_10$img01_Oct_2013_PTI10_1_2013_000101B-ll.jpg

@Assault Rifle, mate can you get us the high resolution pic for this? You work for NDTV if am not wrong, you should have access to PTI images?

Garuds are a well equipped unit.I like the way they and Marcos have carefully sidelined themselves from the standard IA camo.

And hatsoff to them because i see them all wearing a decent helmet..This is what i dont like about the IA SF.You rarely get to see them with a standard kit.

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR HATING the new camo- HOPING it ain't the new camo- Actually the best Garud pic till date was posted by either you or Abi (apologies if I am mis-attributing it)

93Po4Dx.jpg

Now if only they would provide cammo covers for the helmet and ensure that the kevlar underneath the assaulter's vest conformed to the cammo scheme too. I swear if I were RM the first thing I'd do is fix is the cammo mismatch- its not about aesthetics- a cammo is picked for a reason and non-standardization beats the whole point.

@Assault Rifle, mate can you get us the high resolution pic for this? You work for NDTV if am not wrong, you should have access to PTI images?
what should be done for sikh soldiers. one of them is wearing pagadi and no protection for head. kevlar pagadi would be better option INDIA should work on it for our sikh soldiers.we should develop a helmet for them.i think.:smokin:

The gloves what they are wearing is primarily used for "fast roping". I do not think it would be too comfy to pull the trigger wearing those gloves as they seem too big and the finger would face obstacles inside the trigger guard.

Edit - I m talking about the picture where the operator is wearing that odd camo.

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR HATING the new camo- HOPING it ain't the new camo- Actually the best Garud pic till date was posted by either you or Abi (apologies if I am mis-attributing it)

93Po4Dx.jpg

Now if only they would provide cammo covers for the helmet and ensure that the kevlar underneath the assaulter's vest conformed to the cammo scheme too. I swear if I were RM the first thing I'd do is fix is the cammo mismatch- its not about aesthetics- a cammo is picked for a reason and non-standardization beats the whole point.

What i thought was that this pic is of Kashmir where in spring season this might be the best camo.But like i said i doubt how effective it might be on the whole.I too hate the fact that the Indian forces dont pay attention to the mismatch and covering helmets with camo is what you dont regularly get to see with the Indian forces.

All this should be over with the F-INSAS programme being inducted.

What i thought was that this pic is of Kashmir where in spring season this might be the best camo.But like i said i doubt how effective it might be on the whole.I too hate the fact that the Indian forces dont pay attention to the mismatch and covering helmets with camo is what you dont regularly get to see with the Indian forces.

All this should be over with the F-INSAS programme being inducted.

Don't count on it. Sipahi, jawaan or officer, bhai ye log thodi na acquisition kartein hain. Ye sab to babu logon ka kaam hai. :lol:

The gloves what they are wearing is primarily used for "fast roping". I do not think it would be too comfy to pull the trigger wearing those gloves as they seem too big and the finger would face obstacles inside the trigger guard.

Edit - I m talking about the picture where the operator is wearing that odd camo.

Yup,thats what i thought.I am a bike lover and good quality gloves are not that expensive.I bought a pair recently and it cost me 500 bucks.So why cant the Indian SF units buy and equip everyone.Heres what i got

SDL871296367_1378286368_image1-ca0ba.jpg

Don't count on it. Sipahi, jawaan or officer, bhai ye log thodi na acquisition kartein hain. Ye sab to babu logon ka kaam hai. :lol:

Yeah,everyone is upset with the camo situation.Even the IA officers are not happy.But it is something beyond their control and they realise that.

what should be done for sikh soldiers. one of them is wearing pagadi and no protection for head. kevlar pagadi would be better option INDIA should work on it for our sikh soldiers.we should develop a helmet for them.i think.:smokin:

Sikhs are some the brave soldiers that we have.With no disrespect for Sikh religion i would say that Sikh soldiers should change the way they wear their patka like what Monty Panesar does and they would be comfortable wearing the helmet.

Back
Top Bottom