What's new

Indian Special Forces

@Abingdonboy @Ayush @samantk @arp2041 @kurup @Koovie

KT+Parnaik.jpg

Notice something?

Hint:- EOTech
bhai did you notice the jawan standing behind the Lt. General!is he carrying a M-4A1 A.R. or a M-16A2 A.R.?ddn't know that the Para(SF) use M-16A2:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys check this out...(Chinese Snow Leopards)

[video]http://tv.cntv.cn/video/C38987/ab67cfbd18e544509a1f9e03ae1c762c[/video]

Very different training than we get to see.I would say that i would definitely rate SSG over them anyday.Room intervention techniques are very very different too.

I have a question...

Like PARA SF is responsible for Army Chief's security similarly is MARCOS and GARUDS responsible for Naval and Air Force Chief's security?

I have a question...

Like PARA SF is responsible for Army Chief's security similarly is MARCOS and GARUDS responsible for Naval and Air Force Chief's security?

Doubtful IMHO, AFAIK they are protected by their respective military police units. I feel sooner rather than later the PARA (SF) should also be pulled off VVIP protection duties- waste of their time and talent.

MP units are not exactly bodyguards.

But then neither are SFs! The MP units are given special training by SFs and NSG/SPG to do their job as well as having specilised equipment/weapons. They are much more suitable to do this job than SFs for sure!

But then neither are SFs! The MP units are given special training by SFs and NSG/SPG to do their job as well as having specilised equipment/weapons. They are much more suitable to do this job than SFs for sure!

PARA SF officers have taken the VIP protection course from aborad many time and so have the MARCOS but the same cannot be said about the MP.The pic i posted of a MARCO without shirt posing with an AK ha also completed VIP protection course.

Back
Top Bottom