What's new

Indian Special Forces

Indo-Bangladesh Special Force contingents mark Sampriti-III

i-India-Bangladesh-Special-Force-contingents-mark-Sampriti-III-2013-1.jpg

i-India-Bangladesh-Special-Force-contingents-mark-Sampriti-III-2013-2.jpg

i-India-Bangladesh-Special-Force-contingents-mark-Sampriti-III-2013-3.jpg

i-India-Bangladesh-Special-Force-contingents-mark-Sampriti-III-2013-4.jpg

Share with us whenever and whatever you can :D

Buddy, I've refrained even mentioning him whilst he was in service (which was until literally a few weeks ago) purely to protect Op Sec, he was always VERY careful with what he told me and me being here in the UK and him in India (and serving) meant I didn't see him much so didn't get all that out of him. Now he's here for a while I'm gonna try and get as much out of him as possible but let me tell you- he's a hard nut to crack!

He's already shot me down a few times on the subject, even though he's now retired (on medical grounds). But the little I have got out of him is some interesting stuff!

Also I'd prefer not disclosing such info in an open forum like this, if you'd like- email me at abingdonboy1@gmail.com with your email address and I'll tell you what I can.

+ he wasn't SF btw.

Buddy, I've refrained even mentioning him whilst he was in service (which was until literally a few weeks ago) purely to protect Op Sec, he was always VERY careful with what he told me and me being here in the UK and him in India (and serving) meant I didn't see him much so didn't get all that out of him. Now he's here for a while I'm gonna try and get as much out of him as possible but let me tell you- he's a hard nut to crack!

He's already shot me down a few times on the subject, even though he's now retired (on medical grounds). But the little I have got out of him is some interesting stuff!

Also I'd prefer not disclosing such info in an open forum like this, if you'd like- email me at abingdonboy1@gmail.com with your email address and I'll tell you what I can.

+ he's not SF btw.
If you can't share then its ok if you say NO. I won't insists :D

One of my uncles spent a stint in NSG (51 SAG) , now he is back in the Army..He is coming to my hometown this 27th for my marriage.. Will surely share the anecdotes with you..if he shares anything..

EOTECH must be related to optics..but cant notice anything in particular..:undecided:

though the old style chhadi,which the old man is holding looks cool..
@Dillinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom