What's new

Indian Special Forces Video

Hi, has anyone else seen this vid:? and can anyone tell me what unit this is and does this vid reflect all or most traing imparted to Indian forces?

YouTube - INDIAN ARMY

These are Assam Rifles not special force. Indian army special forces carries Tavor and other weapons while IAF special forces carries INSAS.

Indian Air Force Garud special force
DSC_1132-garud.jpg

64358517.jpg

Indian Army parachute regiment
hhjqj2.jpg

indian-military-ready-to-fight-china-and-pakistan-at-the-same-time-pg.jpg

Indian Navy MARCOS
marcos-jumping-from-a-gemina-similar-boat-was-used-by-terrioists-during-the-attacki.jpg

today10.jpg

Not to piss you off or offend you or something ....

But the same thing could have been said in a much more civilized manner. Such responses only lead to flaming and the knowledge/debate on the matter is lost.

Reserve the angry responses to when it is really needed.

Ohh sure............. You definitely aren't pissing me off, bro. Chill....... & feel free..............

You know, we Indians are very friendly people, anyday and everyday. But when someone makes baseless comments and over it tries to show his domination, especially to us Indians, we know just the way to answer.

And I don't intend to flaming and all that. But when it hurts, hands don't stop.
:cheers:

Marcos is probably one of the most secretive Spec ops unit in Indian Armed forces. Nobody knows what they do actually ...there have been words that they are actively involved in CT ops in Kashmir. But no details are released.

would love to know more about them apart from the published articles !

I think Indian special forces including civilian combined have almost every modern assault rifles and carbines in the world.

National Security Guard
01sld6.jpg

india-security-2009-7-1-12-20-56.jpg

610x.jpg

Special Protection Group
84443295tc0.jpg

082308090231pic3.jpg

082308090231pic2.jpg

If carbines jammed so often, as you are saying, do you think America would have adopted rifles based on it as its standard rifle such as the colt M-4................??????????

I was right , US army is about to Replace M4A1 after 6 years in service.

A Feb. 26 Army Times story focusing on why some experts believe it’s time to hold a competition for a new rifle “drew Coburn’s attention to the issue,” said a Senate aide who asked to not to be named.

Army Times reported that in an Army small-arms survey, soldiers criticized M16 and M4 reliability under harsh desert conditions of Iraq.

Army’s Delta Force replaced its M4s with the Heckler & Koch 416 in 2004.

M4 is being replaced by FN-Scar.

Let me make a fact very clear to you, all rifles, big & small, long & short, thick & thin, do jam especially the semi-automatic and the full-automatic ones.

Depends on the condition you are using the weapon in and how much you maintain it but yes i would have to agree with you on this though.

The problem with Carbines is actually the bright muzzle flash, the huge recoil, the very loud noise and less muzzle-velocity. However, it is in popular use due to increasing urban warfare and CQB, today.

Wrong , the issue with carbine is that it fails to perform as required under extremely hot or cold conditions , dust and sand are its enemies thus it is a weapon that you dont want to carry with you in a war.

And using INSAS instead of a colt M-4 would only slow down the soldier's movement but when there are so many of you and you should have noticed that the guy first threw in a smoke grenade, then what is the problem in using the INSAS. Cozz you get enough time to enter into the house and take down the terrorists as soon as the smoke vanishes.

Infact when you opted for Insas you didn't had access to US made arms , you have now and INSAS comes no where close to M-16 family.

* i dont want to argue on how good Insas is so keep it off.

You aren't the only genius here, are you??????

We are discussing guns not me so keep me out of discussion.

They have been keeping my country independent from the last 60yrs and you think you can easily pick out some hopeless flaw without any proper justification............ Well, that's sad and refrain yourself from commenting this way. If we wish to, get some knowledge, first.

Doesn't worth replying.

Depends on the condition you are using the weapon in and how much you maintain it but yes i would have to agree with you on this though.

Correct me if i am wrong but i have never heard about an AK-47 jamming...no matter what the conditions are.I have seen videos of people opening their 47's putting dust in it and then firing.

Correct me if i am wrong but i have never heard about an AK-47 jamming...no matter what the conditions are.I have seen videos of people opening their 47's putting dust in it and then firing.

Ak-47 is an alien technology , you talk about the dust i can post a video where a SSGN commando in Mud camo puts his ak in the mud and spreads it all over the place to camouflage it - guess what it works as usual.

I remember on Independence day many years go me and some mates brought "Tracer rounds" for Ak (They produce light that you can see all the way in the sky) and used to fire them in the sky and it seemed like a line of stars - it was spectacular :D

AK's only enemy is water and not using it besides its a great weapon and i love it.

Ak-47 is an alien technology , you talk about the dust i can post a video where a SSGN commando in Mud camo puts his ak in the mud and spreads it all over the place to camouflage it - guess what it works as usual.

I remember on Independence day many years go me and some mates brought "Tracer rounds" for Ak (They produce light that you can see all the way in the sky) and used to fire them in the sky and it seemed like a line of stars - it was spectacular :D

AK's only enemy is water and not using it besides its a great weapon and i love it.

The Spetsnaz swear by the 47's.I recently saw a programme in which an ex-spetsnaz guy was doing pushups on his 47 and the whole load was on the magazine.

Its easily the most easy to maintain rifle thatswhy even a terrorist can maintain it.

In the name of sweet satan how can you guys manage to fire rounds from AK in a city ? Wont you get arrested and put behind bars or something like that ?

Il prefer my AK collection anytime over my M-4....

I love AKs.... i have AK-56,AK-74,AK 103 and AMD 65 with black widow upgrade(hungarian)... M-4 just looks cool.

In the name of sweet satan how can you guys manage to fire rounds from AK in a city ? Wont you get arrested and put behind bars or something like that ?

Dude..he didnt say that he was in a city.The best thing i like about Pakistan is that there are arm bazaars and you can buy any rifle and there are all kinds of them.

I wish this system was also there in our country...i would have been like..'mom..for my next b'day i want an AK 47...and if i get good results in exam i want a PKM'

PLZ adopt me!!! :)

Dude im going to be 20 this year:rofl::rofl::rofl:

N yeah i do have alot of weapons like M-4,Smith n wesson 9MM,Glock,beretta mm,Beretta repeater,2 Baikal repeaters,dragonov sniper,makarov,TT,Viking,tauras 9mm,some crazy lookin 2 barrelled sniper rifle,winchester 30 bore etc Father is in army,passionate hunter,

And in Pakistan we dont have markets which offer u guns etc... the market ur talkin abt is in P.K,Dara adam khel... nd u have to cross F.C n Army check post n probably getr caught ....
U need special permits for weapons... n u cant just show them off in cities... tht happened years back .... things change... a simple chinese AK-56 can cost u 80000 - 90000 rs.

Dude im going to be 20 this year:rofl::rofl::rofl:

N yeah i do have alot of weapons like M-4,Smith n wesson 9MM,Glock,beretta mm,Beretta repeater,2 Baikal repeaters,dragonov sniper,makarov,TT,Viking,tauras 9mm,some crazy lookin 2 barrelled sniper rifle,winchester 30 bore etc .

Plz dont post such things yaar...it makes us jealous ;)

Back
Top Bottom