What's new

Indian special forces carry out cross border operation into Myanmar. Several militants Killed

Israel carry out many ops outside .. do they ever acknowledge. That is the best policy. if tomorrow a secret op is done behind LOC should we disclose or even accept. This public disclosure will put strain on our resources inside Myanmar.

India is not Israel. India is one of the Strongest Country in the World. Economically, Militarily, culturally and Socially.

India needs to act like INDIA, not Israel.

India shares Intel with Myanmar regarding militia and terrorists. The govt. of Myanmar is fed of them too.

They are no same but different it's some random picture
People will anyway go at face-value no ? They are the guys if people believe they are the one, doesn't matter what the reality is. The newspaper has released the identity from the point of conviction that it is right. So, many will believe in it.

It's a norm not to disclose identity of Special Forces, especially those who may have taken part in recent operations. It endangers them personally, draws unwanted attention.

You think the militants who live in the forest have the resource or the desire to search out and seek and try and kill the soldiers who followed the will of the GoI ?

It was not the Special Forces who killed them, it was the GoI and the People of India. SF are only our tools.

Protected from what ? All soldiers are in equal danger. Its the uniform they wear that puts them in danger, not their face.

We need to sober up from such schizophrenic thinking.

Use your head, it is not the soldier who would in danger but their families and loved ones. These soldiers are part of eastern region and their families stays there. Soldiers are trained to come over any circumstances but what about family and children.... This is very stupidity !!

Use your head, it is not the soldier who would in danger but their families and loved ones. These soldiers are part of eastern region and their families stays there. Soldiers are trained to come over any circumstances but what family and children.... This is very stupidity !!

I am using my head, try using yours and stop using your heart.

Its foolish to think that in today's day and age, some random militant is going to have the desire or the resources or the patience or the will to seek out and identify the soldiers who attacked them as part of their orders.

After that to identify his name, his address his family etc. is beyond ridiculous. Maybe in Movies, not in real life.

In real life, the militant will be thinking how to get his next meal and how to extort some more money to send home to his family and how to frustrate the Govt. of India. Some random soldier from the IA will be furthest from his mind.

I show some clips on news 24 (Not sure whether real or something similar ) but it was horrible. Camp targeted with heavy bombs and terrorist were targeted by snipers. It seem to be an excellent operation planned in short time and executed with a great perfection.

@HariPrasad and others , did the Army apprehend any of these militants ? There has to be some injured, all of them can't be dead, and the Army will not just leave them behind, isn't it ?

I am using my head, try using yours and stop using your heart.

Its foolish to think that in today's day and age, some random militant is going to have the desire or the resources or the patience or the will to seek out and identify the soldiers who attacked them as part of their orders.

After that to identify his name, his address his family etc. is beyond ridiculous. Maybe in Movies, not in real life.

In real life, the militant will be thinking how to get his next meal and how to extort some more money to send home to his family and how to frustrate the Govt. of India. Some random soldier from the IA will be furthest from his mind.

I don't want to get into the argument, we all are very proud of this operation, we were also involved in this operation many dept from south blocked worked for continuous 72 hrs, satellite images, drones, local intelligence etc. were gathered before go in. most important part was surprise and fallback.

Have you heard that last week ISIS head quarter was destroyed within 30 mins of the image posted in facebook, some idiot took the photo and tagged himself and now its complete graveyard.

You think the militants who live in the forest have the resource or the desire to search out and seek and try and kill the soldiers who followed the will of the GoI ?

It was not the Special Forces who killed them, it was the GoI and the People of India. SF are only our tools.

See, decisions aren't and shouldn't be made on what you or I think to be plausible or possible. It is taken on the basis of threat perception and threat matrix. And yes, there has been targeted attacks before, specially in north east, probably you are not well aware of it.

Special forces members are high-value assets for any country. That's why it is a Worldwide norm, not just specific to India, not to disclose their identity and face is one of the biggest identifier. It's a means to protect them and their family.

I don't want to get into the argument, we all are very proud of this operation, we were also involved in this operation many dept from south blocked worked for continuous 72 hrs, satellite images, drones, local intelligence etc. were gathered before go in. most important part was surprise and fallback.

Have you heard that last week ISIS head quarter was destroyed within 30 mins of the image posted in facebook, some idiot took the photo and tagged himself and now its complete graveyard.

Yup, if a SF guy were to post details in his Face Book account then that would indeed by stupid.

Israel carry out many ops outside .. do they ever acknowledge. That is the best policy. if tomorrow a secret op is done behind LOC should we disclose or even accept. This public disclosure will put strain on our resources inside Myanmar.
On top of that stupid things like "Myanmar was informed minutes before Operation". So India taking pride in violating sovereignty ? People in higher ups should not be feeding media.

My guess is Myanmar was in loop or India tried to do. S Jaishankar paid a quiet, unscheduled visit to Myanmar a week back. India must have tried for joint operation. Either Myanmar gave go ahead for Indian operation with plausible deniability or they did not cooperate. I think chances of first are higher.
If Myanmar wants to have deniability, is Indian media trying to weaken their Govt? Media and we should be very careful. It is not a Cheer leading contest

I think it was needed to be done. Militants were becoming more audecious after termination of peace talks. Unification of UlFA(I), NSCN(K), NDFB(S), KPLT etc also helped them because all of them being hardliners. After putting them to their place I guess they will think twice before attempting anything silly. But if the escalate the situation its about time IA held another operation all clear to break the spine of these ultras. I guess more violance will follow soon. As an NEian I will brace for the worst. :coffee:

Dear sir....

When is Indian Army going to have balls to kill Hafiz Saeed/Dawood Ibrahim who India claims killed hundreds of Indians?
Dear sir....
When is Paksitan army going to have balls to kill TTP chief Fazullah who pakistan claims killed hundreds of Pakistans?

After Army’s Myanmar strike, Rathore tweets: ‘Message to Pak, #56inchrocks’ -
Hours after the Army’s operations in Myanmar, Minister of State for Information & Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Rathore said tonight that the strikes were a message to all countries, including Pakistan, and groups harbouring “terror intent” towards India that “we will strike at a place and at a time of our choosing.”

ye bakwaas ham kafi arsay say sun rahay hain sirf tumhare chutya koom asi batoon pe koosh hoti aur chalangay maarti hey... zara aoona kooshbo laga kay... 2000 say tumhare ****** hoi hey.... Surgical Strikes kay jahaztumharay apni tak apnay he mulk may apni marwa rahay hain 26/11 ko bhi 4 saal hogaye hain :lol: kaka woh zamanay chalay gaye...

why pakistani members butt hurting??? India is not pakistan.. who allowed terrorist camps inside the country... who sold sovereignty to the US drones?? ehh now they are talking about sovereignty. ... are the terrorists their brothers??? forgot salala incident? ?? what you guys done for that??? stop nonsense. .. and stupid lip service when the men in uniform gave their life for the country....

what you country did today ?? woh surgical strike walay jahaz apni tak tumharay apnay muilk may he marwa rahay hain kakay woh zamanay chalay gaye :lol: 2000 kay baad say tumharay L hukmaran tumharay jesay nachanay wali koom kay agay naray laga laga kar tumsey chalangay lagwa rahay hain lol kahan Mymmar kahan Pakistan lol try tu karoo phir lagta hey pata lol :rofl:

Chinese comment

PLA treated your army like a dirt and held party 20 miles inside india's territory, and your whole country whining, that is the diffirence.

ye tu LOL hogaya hey hahahaha bc Mymmmar jesay mulk may ghuns kar rola daal rahay hain jo Afghanioon say bhi gaye guzray hain

On top of that stupid things like "Myanmar was informed minutes before Operation". So India taking pride in violating sovereignty ? People in higher ups should not be feeding media.

My guess is Myanmar was in loop or India tried to do. S Jaishankar paid a quiet, unscheduled visit to Myanmar a week back. India must have tried for joint operation. Either Myanmar gave go ahead for Indian operation with plausible deniability or they did not cooperate. I think chances of first are higher.
If Myanmar wants to have deniability, is Indian media trying to weaken their Govt? Media and we should be very careful. It is not a Cheer leading contest
exactly. next onwards they may even deny the permission. we need to remember Myanmar is already international pressure for its own domestic issue. why increase their problem for the sake of our dumb media.

LMAO.
India's sensational cross-border raid - The Times of India

As usual, clueless, stupid Indians are being told sensational stuff.....

What a daring raid.....bunch of slow moving MI17s and they expect to do a raid inside Pakistan.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pakistan regularly kills Indian Military men on the border.
According to India, Pakistan regularly promotes terrorism in India.
And India just cannot do anything. So they decide to do this raid in Myanmar to salvage whatever self worth they have.

Back
Top Bottom