What's new

Indian special forces carry out cross border operation into Myanmar. Several militants Killed

Ofcourse!
Shift in Myanmar's policy is good. China would have a tough time though.

So no more pearl and string games I suppose. Lol

Pearl and string will be attempted but we just need to cut the string or sell the pearls lol. Im very happy with this news. Im tired of our previous govts sitting back and allowing it to go on. We need to concentrate on the other 40 who tried to attack the base in AP. We need to make sure their numbers killed are more than double!

Pearl and string will be attempted but we just need to cut the string or sell the pearls lol. Im very happy with this news. Im tired of our previous govts sitting back and allowing it to go on. We need to concentrate on the other 40 who tried to attack the base in AP. We need to make sure their numbers killed are more than double!

I still remember Chidambaram's words "they 're Indian citizens"; Indian citizens who kill their own country men.
True,our previous governments were behaving like sissies.

Sorry for bringing in Pakistan into this conversation....

I heard Pakistani military speaking about hot pursuit against Taliban in Afghan....Did they really do that?

Sorry for bringing in Pakistan into this conversation....

I heard Pakistani military speaking about hot pursuit against Taliban in Afghan....Did they really do that?
We are first telling Afghans to do it if they won't than we would go in.

We are first telling Afghans to do it if they won't than we would go in.

So up to now your army has not crossed the border right....

So this might be the time that your establishment will be thinking to show that they can also do the same stuff...

I will definitely not be surprised if your army crosses into Afghan and do some surgical strikes in few days or months...

Given the past history of indian army to do fake encounters they should substantiate their claims with verifiable evidence , otherwise it didn't happen

The official Indian Army website says "Army fights back , kills 2 militants in Manipur" , there is no other news, just some tweets

upload_2015-6-9_16-34-44.png

Either indians should provide verifiable evidence or mods should delete this thread

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom