What's new

Indian special forces carry out cross border operation into Myanmar. Several militants Killed

Dashyy frankly speaking I dont understand Myanmar's strategy, afaik Chief of NSCN-IM lives in Myanmar.

I'm not against revenge attacks.

I think Burma does not care and is just trying to leverage the most from both India and China....

More like drama that actual substance in this thread.............

There must be INTENSE excitement amongst all Army units

Now they will be demanding that the other units must also be allowed
in other sectors

Dear sir....

When is Indian Army going to have balls to kill Hafiz Saeed/Dawood Ibrahim who India claims killed hundreds of Indians?

How exactly Taj Mahal or Red Fort are not Indian ?

The same way surrender of 32,000 to Japanese forces in Singapore is not indian ? you should ask this question from your own country men not me

Own the surrender to own the Taj Mahal , that's how I see it :P

Every one here has seen footage of Pakistani army and its fake encounter in Swat...in which young men were picked up, blind folded, tied up..lead into a forest and machine gunned.

So lets not get to carried away pussy cat.

Pakistan Army caught on video executing teenage boys in cold blood | Tarek Fatah

"Video shows Pakistan Army soldiers committing War Crimes, lining up six blindfolded handcuffed boys to face a firing squad. The soldiers are heard talking in Urdu with a pronounced Punjabi accent conveying orders from an officer. In the final insult, one soldier walks up to each captive and asks them to recite their own last Islamic rites before walking away and then ordering the execution to proceed.

Dear sir....

When is Indian Army going to have balls to kill Hafiz Saeed/Dawood Ibrahim who India claims killed hundreds of Indians?

That is subjected to secrecy. But Hafeez Syed and Dawood' s presence on Pakistani soil is doing more harm to Pakistan than a surgical strike. Meanwhile according to Pakistani government, Dawood is not in Pakistan, so you are compromising your government.

Any ways, talk about this operation, don't jump 2000 kms away from scene of action :)

I think Burma does not care and is just trying to leverage the most from both India and China....
I see a shift in myanmar's policies(which is a good news).
In all these years, Chinese weapons found their way into India through Myanmar.(Chinese goods were also smuggled into India through the same route). I hope not any more.

I see a shift in myanmar's policies(which is a good news).
In all these years, Chinese weapons found their way into India through Myanmar.(Chinese goods were also smuggled into India through the same route). I hope not any more.
Actually weps are American.

Maybe bought from black market in Thiland and Phillipines.

Back
Top Bottom