What's new

Indian special forces carry out cross border operation into Myanmar. Several militants Killed

The military actually is doing a great job.. The operation (half heartedly supported by govts and even segments of the society) was given a major boost... NWA (most of it) has been cleared.. Terrorists getting hunted and hanged...

But unlike india we our media isn't allowed to publish pics of dead militants... Like these:

View attachment 228512

a job well done..by the way,which op was this one?

Personally this is bullshit

India has a habit of making up stories and made up operations to try and save face

So 20 indian soldiers get killed

Then India comes up with a story about some operation /encounter which kills the freedom fighters to sooth their own ego

Very obvious

Story or whatever , Afghans have killed thousands of pakistanis , THOUSANDS , and your mard e momin salwar weilding army dont even have guts to do a similar operation in Afghanistan , for the fear of being butchered .
Our 20 Jawans were martyred and we went into another country and did their dirty job , All hail the Army of the Hind , jerk.

Know your and your countries place in the international arena.

Again , All Hail the army of the Hind .
worldwar2-soldier-army-quote_17752.jpg

Your own channels are saying that it was joint Myanmar and Indian Army operation not a single mission so massive difference.

Yeah with the perm of Myanmar, they provided support for airspace clearing and all but boots on the ground was IASF. Anyways does not matter, these aholes have been granted "freedom", that is all that matters.

Bhai jaan try to kar k dekho.
itne utaawlle kyon hote ho miya hamri chorro pehle jara ye to batao aapki army aur policene us lal masjid ke mulla ka kya kiya jokuch hi din pehle fir se keh raha tha taliban ke khilaf laraee kuffr hai aurshayad aapkoyaad nahiper islamabad me parade ground mosque attack kisne kiya tha aur uske jurm me mulaviz criminals ka kya hua aur bannu jail se jo talibaunnies nikal ke bhage the kya unko pakar liya gaya hai ?

miya jarra akal lagga ke socho jawaab khud ba khud mill jayega aur rahi baat india ke try kerne ki thora sa intezaar karro inshallaha apki ye dua zaroor kubool hogi :sarcastic:

A Senior Member ???? 1942 Indian Army ???? why not call it a Pakistan Army ???

indian claim hundred million billion year history ,all indian , even Taj Mahal and Delhi Red Fort , so now how come this surrender of 32,000 isn't a feather in your indian cap ?

aik hazar saal **** marwany kay bad aik adhi jeet say kon sa bara marka mar liya ? the fight between india and Pakistan is far from over

Feel sorry for your grand grand grand mother's assess. You feel so proud of being doormat of India. Between to whom do you trace your lineage ?? Turks ,Persians, Mongols or Arabs ?? :rofl:

In between 1200-1700 isn't 1000 years.

Aik hazar saal ka to product samne hai... kabhi apna chehra aine me dekha hai... dekh lo pata chal jayega ek hazar saal me kya se kya ho gaya...
Nobody is saying fight is over... it will last till the other is over..

Is Taz Mahal ( notice the Z :P ) indian or not ? if its is indian then surrender of 32,000 to Japanese in 1942 is also indian or is it not ?

Feel sorry for your grand grand grand mother's assess. You feel so proud of being doormat of India. Between to whom do you trace your lineage ?? Turks ,Persians, Mongols or Arabs ?? :rofl:

In between 1200-1700 isn't 1000 years.
nanhe raj kumar agar samne waale ka mu laal ho to apne mu par thappar maarke usse laal nahi kiya jata dont stoop to there level

itne utaawlle kyon hote ho miya hamri chorro pehle jara ye to batao aapki army aur policene us lal masjid ke mulla ka kya kiya jokuch hi din pehle fir se keh raha tha taliban ke khilaf laraee kuffr hai aurshayad aapkoyaad nahiper islamabad me parade ground mosque attack kisne kiya tha aur uske jurm me mulaviz criminals ka kya hua aur bannu jail se jo talibaunnies nikal ke bhage the kya unko pakar liya gaya hai ?

miya jarra akal lagga ke socho jawaab khud ba khud mill jayega aur rahi baat india ke try kerne ki thora sa intezaar karro inshallaha apki ye dua zaroor kubool hogi :sarcastic:

blablablablablabla
baat Pakistan india ki ho rahi hey na k taliban.
yo kahye abhi himat nahi hey.

Is Taz Mahal ( notice the Z :P ) indian or not ? if its is indian then surrender of 32,000 to Japanese in 1942 is also indian or is it not ?

Both Indian army and Pakistani army are successors off i.e. created from British Indian army which suffered a minor defeat in 1942..but won't expect nincompoops like you to know that fact.

So If British Indian army surrendered in 1942, so did Pakistani army.

indian claim hundred million billion year history ,all indian , even Taj Mahal and Delhi Red Fort , so now how come this surrender of 32,000 isn't a feather in your indian cap ?
You are right Sir, but I guess it has to be father of Lt. Gen A. A. K. Niazi, who must have been leading Indian at that time. otherwise they wouldn't have surrendered

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom