What's new

Indian special forces carry out cross border operation into Myanmar. Several militants Killed

Yara they didn't go inside Myanmar .. But along 2 locations .. One on the provincial border the other near the myanmar border.

Not true, it was neither deep inside Myanmar also. The terrorists retreated to the jungles inside Myanmar, that is where this Op happened.

Only in India: Feeling pride in violating the sovereignty of neighboring countries.

Only in Pakistan :Feeling pride in carrying out crossborder terrorism in neighbouring countries.

On topic :That is what I am talking about .What did they thought when they attacked our soldiers ?
Those pacifist Singh is gone.

Next time they would think twice before carrying ojt such an operation.

Thank you Myanmar for your support.

only pakistanis can say killing of 200 school children is a chota attack and only in pakistan openly in daylight can terrorist attack a school and slaughter so many children and yet its countrymen after that would say their army is doing a great job and is the best institution. You guys are a joke seriously.

thats because only Pakistan has a neech cowardly enemy who wont even spare innocent kids.

Not true, it was neither deep inside Myanmar also. The terrorists retreated to the jungles inside Myanmar, that is where this Op happened.
Not according to your military spokesperson Gen Randhir Singh...

Addressing a press conference Major General Randhir Singh said, “This was done at two different locations, along the Nagaland and Manipur border,” and added, “Significant casualties have been inflicted on the militants.”

He revealed that Manipur massacre militants were killed near Myanmar border after specific intelligence was received about the militants.

Army Statement on Mil Ops this morning along Indo-Myanmar border in Nagaland and Manipur. (Better Copy)
CHD4sp0UkAEpfhc.jpg

The military actually is doing a great job.. The operation (half heartedly supported by govts and even segments of the society) was given a major boost... NWA (most of it) has been cleared.. Terrorists getting hunted and hanged...

But unlike india we our media isn't allowed to publish pics of dead militants... Like these:

View attachment 228512

What is the source of the pic I mean which place, Kashmir?

Btw dint you know? Indians are blood thirsty

90000 surrender karwake bhi sharm naam ka cheez nai hai... arey apne liye nai kam se kam apni aane wali naslo ke liye to acche se lade hote... ladkiyo ki tarar lipistic lagake surrender kar diya...:lol:

Only if assholez like yourself could count.. The 90,000 included civilians,govt officers,Police,doctors,nurses,women and even children.. The total number of Pak troops was around 34,000..

Now please shut up before I start talking about your history of passiveness.

thats because only Pakistan has a neech cowardly enemy who wont even spare innocent kids.

yeah where your useless army fails blame india , terrorists wouldn't dare to carry out such attacks in countries which have a real army. Don't forget you even lost half of your territory because of your armed forces , another medal of honor , yet for you guys they are the best , kya kare app ka standard hi kuch aisa hai.

and don't forget after 26/11 there hasn't been a single major terrorist attack in india till now , thats like 7 years

Last edited:
hahahhahah look who is back

Thank you for quoting me. Since you took the time to quote me- Perhaps you can enlighten me with your viewpoint on my comment?

"Pakistanis keep saying the world is wrong in calling them as terrorist supporters. All of the pakistanis who have posted here have proclaimed their country, their people have been falsely maligned by the international community.

But every time we read an incident where terrorists have been dinged, the pakistanis here get very perturbed, and openly side with the terrorists. To the civilized world, if India did such a mission, they would be on the side of the Indians, similar to how Pakistan's Operation Zarb-e-azam is supported by others.

Has this propensity to support terror groups not hurt pakistan enough. One wonders if you have a tipping point
."

good job boy sproud of you

now criminals like lakhvi , saeed , masood azhar and dawood are still breathing in pakistan lets do some thing about them and Lance Naik Hemraj & Captain Saurabh Kalia ka badla abhi baaki hai :butcher:
Bhai jaan try to kar k dekho.

Are nt you a doctor? Is this the standard of doctors in Pakistan?
There's a lot of money in treating radiation poisoning.

atim bumbb to iran aur afghanistan ke paas bhi nahi hain per sunna hai per sunna hai wahan ke commandoes aksar pakistan me "picnik" bananne ke liye aate rehte hain yamrican bahadur ki to baat hi chorro:haha:
Insurgents is different, they have deniability, yun to pakistani commandos bhi India jatay hain. But an overt operation in foreign territory is a whole different thing.

Your own channels are saying that it was joint Myanmar and Indian Army operation not a single mission so massive difference.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom