What's new

Indian Soldiers Cannot Even Climb a Six Foot Wall

Brothers.. don't underestimate your enemy ever.

What they are doing with Kashmiris is extremely unprofessional and pathetic.. but I have seen our forces giving them their due respect.

They are also trained.. Although I believe our forces go through extremely tough training.. but that's because we have no choice.. we are facing a much bigger enemy.. however, it doesn't mean that the opponent is weak.

We hate Changez Khan very much.. He was a tyrant... but his army was one of the toughest...

I thought Muscle Mass comes with exercise.
It is Genetic, Indians like women have more fat, less skeletal muscles.
Exercise and more protein can improve but not eliminate the problem.

27 November 2019
Aim: The present study aimed to compare skeletal muscle mass, function and contractile quality (strength/mass) between healthy controls

Asian Indians are also generally considered to have relatively low skeletal muscle mass and strength

Study done in Singapore.
The paradox of low body mass index and high body fat percentage among Chinese, Malays and Indians in Singapore

RESULTS: Compared with body fat percentage (BF%) obtained using the reference method, BF% for the Singaporean Chinese, Malays and Indians were under-predicted by BMI, sex and age when an equation developed in a Caucasian population was used. The mean prediction error ranged from 2.7% to 5.6% body fat.
The BMI/BF% relationship was also different among the three Singaporean groups, with Indians having the highest BF% and Chinese the lowest for the same BMI.

BG% is Body Fat %, so Malays are in between Chinese and the Indians.
Now you know why Indians,
FULL OF FAT that you MISTAKE for MUSCLES have dearth of Olympic Gold.

479784_95298310.jpg

It is Genetic, Indians like women have more fat, less skeletal muscles.
Exercise and more protein can improve but not eliminate the problem.

27 November 2019
Aim: The present study aimed to compare skeletal muscle mass, function and contractile quality (strength/mass) between healthy controls

Asian Indians are also generally considered to have relatively low skeletal muscle mass and strength

Study done in Singapore.
The paradox of low body mass index and high body fat percentage among Chinese, Malays and Indians in Singapore

RESULTS: Compared with body fat percentage (BF%) obtained using the reference method, BF% for the Singaporean Chinese, Malays and Indians were under-predicted by BMI, sex and age when an equation developed in a Caucasian population was used. The mean prediction error ranged from 2.7% to 5.6% body fat.
The BMI/BF% relationship was also different among the three Singaporean groups, with Indians having the highest BF% and Chinese the lowest for the same BMI.

BG% is Body Fat %, so Malays are in between Chinese and the Indians.
Now you know why Indians,
FULL OF FAT that you MISTAKE for MUSCLES have dearth of Olympic Gold.
It's the high carb less protein diet. Aren't Singapore Indians Tamils?

Geniuses, see that cop standing by? This is from paramilitary force. Probably CISF. Also see the load they are carrying on their backs alongwith rifle?

Chinese video comparatively shows army without any load.

a wall of that size here is part of SSB outdoor tasks. which cadets need to climb.

It's the high carb less protein diet. Aren't Singapore Indians Tamils?
Maybe its centuries of such low protein diet that resulted in SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS of today.
Not so sure though, because Chinese diet through the centuries are not exactly high protein except that soya bean is a common very cheap food.
And the Chinese though shorter but have muscle mass similar to the meat eating Europeans.
I am also puzzled that this afflicts the Malays to some extent, as they originate from Yunnan, China.
Our local Tamils eat meat but still have weak muscles although they are quite good at running the 2.4 km run, even their fatter ones.
So far never been to eat at Sikh friends house, so not sure about their diet except Chapati.

Not sure about Sikhs eating meat but they are similarly afflicted.
In the Army, when bathing, I saw these Singhs with firm "huge breast muscles".
Wait till you pressed against them.
Lo and behold, they felt like a WOMAN BREAST, and we had fun molesting them.
Luckily they were sporting people, but its only later that I realized that they never mixed with the Tamils, at the schools or in the Army.

It is because I remember how weak they were, that I go Google about weak Indians that I came upon this Scientific Study about LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS.
That explains why INDIANS WERE EASILY KILLED by the Chinese in a real fight.
I believe there is an advantage of high fat muscles though, that it fights better against cold and hunger.

If not for their abnoxious behaviours( Indians from India) especially their attrocities in Kashmir, we would instead respect them for their contribution to the conservation of nature by eating less meat.

Why Indians Have Low Muscle Mass 33.jpg

Last edited:
Brothers.. don't underestimate your enemy ever.

What they are doing with Kashmiris is extremely unprofessional and pathetic.. but I have seen our forces giving them their due respect.

They are also trained.. Although I believe our forces go through extremely tough training.. but that's because we have no choice.. we are facing a much bigger enemy.. however, it doesn't mean that the opponent is weak.

We hate Changez Khan very much.. He was a tyrant... but his army was one of the toughest...

Why you hate Changez Khan? I like him as a military leader —

Since the entire Indian Media is feeling great on the fake video of Chinese recruits crying supposedly going to Ladakh. Let me add a video viral in Chinese circles regarding the Indian Soldiers. Watch the entire clip and then see how fit the Indian soldiers are.

Meanwhile Chinese soldiers climbing big vertical walls with ease.
Excellent find my friend ... you just made my day :enjoy:
And, they plan to scale the "Himalayas" to get to the Chinese!!!! No wonder, the Chinese are coming down to them....
Don't worry, the Indians have vedic supa powa abilities that will allow them to teleport across the Himalayas behind Chinese lines. A society that invented the internet 9000 years ago also has many other magnificent inventions :rofl:

He will quickly learn the trademark Indian army tactic.

Pretending that the problem does not exist.

Back
Top Bottom