What's new

Indian soldier who complaint of bad food killed??

what was asked in my first question?? where his comment about Pak Major who embraced martyrdom while fighting terrorists , has any relevance to the question i asked?

Ask your countrymen to create a polite environment so that you can get a polite answer..
If can't tolerate it then don't incite it further..

Ask your countrymen to create a polite environment so that you can get a polite answer..

No politeness for you or your compatriots.

We would be polite to everyone else except you. You have option to leave this forum if you can. :)

The narrative is in line with what he thinks, so he believed immediately, verifying such data is not needed. He could also believe because PA kills regularly and hence it is believable for him that this can happen.
lolzzzzzz there is no suicide and no killing of own soliders in Pakistan army till date so spare us of your BS here. and BTW if teeja is alive bring him to media after all nothing is known about him except the official information that he is transferred to some other low job within army

we did not drag your soldiers who got killed by Maoists so what was impolite there??

No politeness for you or your compatriots.

We would be polite to everyone else except you. You have option to leave this forum if you can. :)
I don't mind cause this is what a defense forum suppose to be.
I am so overwhelmed by the so called concerns of Pakistanis for our soldiers.. :)

I am so overwhelmed by the so called concerns of Pakistanis for our soldiers.. :)

Nobody is concerned. Just checking after what happened with Roy Mathews. :)

we did not drag your soldiers who got killed by Maoists so what was impolite there??
Several terminologies are used to term & insult our soldiers..You can also find in this thread said by your bosom buddies so you could expect some counter blow.
You can say hell you want but we keep faith & respect for our soldiers & that's more than enough.. :)

whats wrong with showing concern for your soldiers?? after all we are nit that bad.

So, do we have confirmation for the news being verified and person in subject is alive?

Several terminologies are used to term & insult our soldiers..You can also find in this thread said by your bosom buddies so you could expect some counter blow.
You can say hell you want but we keep faith & respect for our soldiers & that's more than enough.. :)
in this thread?? where?? how much you respect your soldiers well we have seen video by teej and how recently the daughter of an indian Martyr soldier if Kargil was threatened with rape by Hindu hardliners. if your countrymen can do that then why you be expecting aliens to behave otherwise?

So, do we have confirmation for the news being verified and person in subject is alive?
"He is dead" that hasn't been verified cause has been transferred to 80th battalion Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir..He is very much alive & sound..

@waz @The Eagle

Now that we know that this news is fake, can we lock this thread up?
Why? I don't think we know he is alive. Where is the proof he is alive. Last I heard his wife is begging for information on him.

"He is dead" that hasn't been verified cause has been transferred to 80th battalion Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir..He is very much alive & sound..
Proof?

The social networking sites are buzzing that it's the same soldier who appeared in the video.

C7hyayaXQAApVAi.jpg

only official statement while his wife was reported to be not knowing his whereabouts and hearing from him.
this picture in circulation does have striking similarities with that of him so obviously someone in india itself might had posted it online and it got viral.

in this thread?? where?? how much you respect your soldiers well we have seen video by teej and how recently the daughter of an indian Martyr soldier if Kargil was threatened with rape by Hindu hardliners. if your countrymen can do that then why you be expecting aliens to behave otherwise?

She decorated rape threat for own political advancement..Do you know those Hindu hardliners were the first to file FIR for her fake rape tweet? :)
She is a political stooge,holds Canadian citizenship..Her father didn't die in Kargil..Again you are talking with half knowledge..
Be clear with your thought......

So much for speaking out against his superior beings upper caste
"Bahadur" is Kshatriya which means it's a higher catse...
Trolling with half knowledge means you are trolling yourself..
Now just think about half of the things you people claim here.. :rofl:

Bahadur comes from the Mongol/Mughal word Baghatur, which means "valiant warrior", which is why many Mughals had this name. It is not of Sanskrit origin and has nothing to do with Hindu castes - any "non warrior" is free to name their son Bahadur.

Now just think about all of the things you people claim here.. Lol!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom