What's new

Indian Soldier Killed in Uri Sector

He knows that too. Sometimes we do such kind of stuff for diplomacy.
I'm afraid I cannot have faith over "knowledge" of a PM who doesn't even know , what is FM is doing...lol.

Go ahead build your toilets right up to Mars, we don't care what you do in your own country so likewise we also don't need you to tell us about our affairs.
When soldiers die on LOC, it's an issue that concerns both countries hence the news gets reported, tweet or otherwise besides this is a defence forum thus mainly inclined to discuss military matters.
The term of eating grass to have nukes is like you crouching in open fields and admiring the Rafales or space rockets flying overhead. And as you admit to repeatedly posting the 1971 war stamp, let me ask you, what's your purpose other than satisfying your tiny ego by repeatedly running back to events that happened some 50 years earlier. At least me or others are posting and addressing current scenarios.
For us Pakistan is a passion and for you it's an obsession, any wonder Pakistan bashing thus becomes a vote winner in India.....There's a saying in our part of the world, ''Prostitutes may have a lot of money but they have no respect or character.......sadly your so called $3T economy hasn't changed your mindset.

Keep talking like this and things ( like in the past 70 years ) will fail to change.

Rather opening threads over science, economy you are just spilling venom which has turned your country into worst situation.

South Korea thought other wise for North.
India thought otherwise for China.
Even KSA has now friendship with Israel.

God Help Pakistan.

I'm afraid I cannot have faith over "knowledge" of a PM who doesn't even know , what is FM is doing...lol.

Keep talking like this and things ( like in the past 70 years ) will fail to change.

Rather opening threads over science, economy you are just spilling venom which has turned your country into worst situation.

South Korea thought other wise for North.
India thought otherwise for China.
Even KSA has now friendship with Israel.

God Help Pakistan.
God has always helped Pakistan and we want peace but not peace at any price.
No point waving your arms here, go and find out who is running India's foreign policy before talking about peace.

He knows very well his FM is doing.

But still friendship or anything like that with you guys is not possible or even acceptable for us.

You are so deperately crying now that I have proven beyond doubt thanks to GHQ ceremony of 2018 that ISPR does not report casualties on LoC.
So are expert in getting humiliated in every thread by me.
You should get guiness prize for being humiliated so badly on your own forum.

You have proven sh!t multiple ID rat. Only thing that has happened is you got more abuses and humiliation for yourself. But then same has happened with each and everyone of your IDs.

You have lived this lone with this ID just because I allowed you. But that freehand is over now.

This ID and every ID that you would create in future would be banned in hours.

Good bye multiple ID rat. Keep counting your dead and keep creating new excuses make yourself feel good. :lol:

God has always helped Pakistan and we want peace but not peace at any price.
No point waving your arms here, go and find out who is running India's foreign policy before talking about peace.
Pakistan has ALREADY Paid the Price. a Fourth Gen. War is ALREADY in PROGRESS and Its Results are what we can see.

Indian Foreign Policy is one of THE BEST. I REAPEAT, THE BEST.

We were dealing with Russia in 71 we are with then 2018, Oh Wait we are ALSO Friends with USA thats the BEAUTY of our Foreign Policy.

We are having our CEOs in Google and Microsoft , buying C17s from US while getting S400s and Nuclear Subs from their arch rival Russia....Thats the Depth of our Foreign Policy.

We take Missiles from Israel and Oil from Iran, thats the Success of our Foreign Policy.

We buy Bullet Trains from japan, while we have Largest Trading Relations with China.. that our cool Foreign Policy.
But the Best Pakistan could get was a "Loan" in disguise of CPEC.

And, our PM landed in Pakistan to Greet your PM on his daughters wedding.... Thats our Foreign Policy.

Think. Whats Wrong. Its ALREADY too Late.

You failed each and every time.
You are now crying a river as I have proven the truth about LoC.
@areesh=Continuous crybaby for two years

It is useless multiple ID rat. All these posts are going to get deleted. :lol:

You are my b!tch b@stard. My personal b!tch.

Your mom wouldn't have been f*cked this many times by our father as many time I humiliated you and made you kicked out of this forum. :lol:

He knows very well his FM is doing.
But still friendship or anything like that with you guys is not possible or even acceptable for us.

Then I think You DONT KNOW what is happening in YOUR COUNTRY. lol.
Not Surprised.

https://www.urdupoint.com/en/pakistan/pm-imran-says-he-was-not-aware-of-rupee-deval-495701.html

“This happened earlier too. When the price of dollar touched a record-high against the rupee, I was not informed beforehand. The central bank had devalued the Currency and it’s an institution which overlooks these matters,” the premiere added.

He said that he found out about the development only through media, adding that the government is now considering a mechanism to ensure this does not happen in the future.

Jis Desh me PM ko hi nahi Pata.. ki Chal Kya raha hai...What can I expect from an ordinary citizen ?

You are useless crybaby and you have been vanquished by me.
You have defeated on this forum by this simple challenge

I have a simple challenge for you, prove that these four loc casualties from 2016 were reported in Pak media or ISPR before GHQ award ceremony in 2018:
1) Sepoy Ali gohar
2) L/Nk Mohammed Intizar
3) Sepoy Khial Muhammad
4) Sepoy Nazar Mahmoud

If you find any media report local or national, I will accept that all social media casualty posts are fake.
If you fail it proves ISPR is dishonest about reporting own casualties.
Easy challenge.

Saying crying baby isn't going to change your fate on this forum rat. Your fate is sealed.

You are again going to get kicked out like a b!tch . Like always

You have 4 names. I have 34 names.From Captain Kapil Kundu to Rifleman Rajesh Kumar.

Posting 4 names can't erase 34 names rat. Even you know that. :lol:

Pak army made Indian army its very own Nirbhaya. Pak army did to Indian army what happened to Nirbhaya in Delhi bus.

Anyways start counting your time on this forum. And start creating new ID. ;)

Then I think You DONT KNOW what is happening in YOUR COUNTRY. lol.
Not Surprised.

Lol this is the best reply you can come up with?

He actually said that he didn't interfere with State bank to manipulate dollar value. That is what he meant to say when said that.

But anyways what do you know about economics. The only that is related to you is that there is no friendship possible with you so buzz off and go b!tch elsewhere.

All those 34 names were reported by our media with full publicity. Thus showing that we have the confidence of accepting casualties because we inflict higher casualties on enemy.

You arr useless crybaby crying contunously since two years.

Indian Army is doing to Pak army what US army did to Pak army in Salala

You inflict casualties on your own deflated ego only. That is the only thing that is getting hurt every time.

Anyways we already broke the record of killing Indians since 2003. And your lies before you wear pink sari can't change that.

Live with it rat. :)

He actually said that he didn't interfere with State bank to manipulate dollar value. That is what he meant to say when said that.
To ab ap Imran ke Dimag me bhi Ghus gaye ?

Btw, What kind of Leaders you have ?
Nawaz said , I DONT KNOW WHAT , Musharraf did in Kargil...Mujhe Batay hi nahi...
Imran Says, I DONT KNOW What happened to Rupee...Mujhe Bataya hi Nahi...

lol

btw, tell your Opinion to Pak Army CHIEF as well :

https://www.dawn.com/news/1447135

PM ho ya Armcy Chief.... Jab Dekho tab "Peace"... "Peace" karte rehte hain.... They should take expert opinion from @Areesh and decided their moves... lol.

You ego was deflated by your own senate and Defence minister

Your own ISPR admitted we btoke all tecords of LoC firing since 2003.

No wonder you are so depressed and crying.

My ego is going fine. Just killed two bharatis yesterday.

We have broken the record. Right under 56 inch chest that is your latest bhagwan

And we would kill more. Understand that before we kick you out. :)

To ab ap Imran ke Dimag me bhi Ghus gaye ?

Btw, What kind of Leaders you have ?
Nawaz said , I DONT KNOW WHAT , Musharraf did in Kargil...Mujhe Batay hi nahi...
Imran Says, I DONT KNOW What happened to Rupee...Mujhe Bataya hi Nahi...

These are all internal matters of Pakistan. Nothing to do with India.

But you guys are so obsessed with Pakistan that you keep poking your nose into them.

Anyways nothing to do with you. You got answer for your friendship proposal. :)

We have killed many many more.

Right under the nose of your new master xi jingping

And we would kill many more as always just like you will always be humiliated

You killed many more in your wet dreams.

We killed and we have proofs for that.

That is the difference rat. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom