What's new

Indian Soldier Killed in Uri Sector

Yea keep convincing your self with that, as a stray your bewilderment is obvious and understandable.
Your army fires indiscriminately causing the high number of civilian casualties, where as Pakistan sniper has been scoring bulls eye repeatedly with such effects that even suicides by Indian soldiers are covered up by blaming it on the Pakistani snipers.
You guys were saying the same thing until your defence ministry stated that 87 persons killed along LoC & IB in 2017 which included 53 civilians (so 34 military).

You guys were saying the same thing until your defence ministry stated that 87 persons killed along LoC & IB in 2017 which included 53 civilians (so 34 military).

More guess work :lol:

I am not exactly sure how you managed such acrobatics! I mean you guys shoot at our civilians instead of being ashamed you are delusional that Pak army personnel would also be dead?

What shit have you been sniffing?
Last year your defence ministry reported total of 87 killed in cross firing both military and civilian at the same ISPR said 53 civilians along LoC & IB in 2017 which means Pak military casualties along LoC in 2017 were 34 compared to India's 30.

Last year your defence ministry reported total of 87 killed in cross firing both military and civilian at the same ISPR said 53 civilians along LoC & IB in 2017 which means Pak military casualties along LoC in 2017 were 34 compared to India's 30.
I am sorry I am a little blurr on the stats but WTH are you trying to prove? Kindly prove it by being on LoC with a gun...CHOP CHOP!

It only means in your low IQ brain.

The military was very clear with both civilian and military casualties. 53 were civilian casualties while rest can be porters, labors etc. No where military said they were Pak army soldiers or troopers.

Anyways 2017 is gone. I told you at start of 2018 that we would kill around 40 bharati soldiers this year.

And my prediction is well on track. :lol:

More guess work :lol:
It's from your own defence ministry and ISPR
Capture-2018-12-06-19-45-54.png

India committed 1881 ceasefire violations last year — the highest number of breaches since the 2003 ceasefire understanding. Those violations left 87 people martyred on the Pakistani side. The casualties included both civilian and military.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1383209/proposal-for-meeting-of-pak-india-dgmos-under-study

The military was very clear with both civilian and military casualties. 53 were civilian casualties while rest can be porters, labors etc. No where military said they were Pak army soldiers or troopers.
No porters are included in civilian casualties as defined by 1996 DGMO talks between both sides. Anyways hardly 1-2 porters die on each side in a year.

Anyways 2017 is gone. I told you at start of 2018 that we would kill around 40 bharati soldiers this year.
While I don't celebrate deaths, data shows casualties are higher on Pakistani side in 2016 & 17.
So no difference in 2018 either.

Oh now what happened to the DRDO technology which can always pinpoint how many Pakistani soldiers killed, how many wounded, the numbers of bunkers destroyed and posts damaged and how many ambulances were on the scene......BTW, any word on the Indian soldiers that were wounded yesterday.

I am sorry I am a little blurr on the stats but WTH are you trying to prove? Kindly prove it by being on LoC with a gun...CHOP CHOP!
I am not trying to prove anything. Just stating official stats from both sides without any manipulation.

Last edited:
official stats from both sides without any manipulation.
O you are manipulating your own mind into somehow "willing" some PA deaths! You dont need to come to this forum, you need to see a doctor

I am not trying to prove anything. Just stating official stats from both sides without any manipulation.
Besides best stats can be obtained if you join LoC :coffee: then update us with "First hand stats"!

O you are manipulating your own mind into somehow "willing" some PA deaths! You dont need to come to this forum, you need to see a doctor
How is posting offical data manipulation.
Does that mean all journalists are manipulators?

Besides best stats can be obtained if you join LoC :coffee: then update us with "First hand stats"!
Soldiers on LoC hardly know anything outside their sectors

You kidding, this character has no life outside this forum, gets banned and returns with another ID.

Back
Top Bottom