What's new

Indian Sikh pilgrim accepts Islam, marries Muslim boy in Pakistan

^^^^^^O come on bunch of A$$holes form india ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, If Your face is not beautiful, but at least you can say some good words ...........
Best of luck to them.............................

Who cares? Do pakistani men have shortage of Pakistani women that they need indians.

Secondly, she cud very well be an indian spy

She is a widow who married someone after having a relationship on Facebook. Pakistan should extend her stay.

As for spy. Doubt a lady in her 30's from a village married to a random guy can be a spy.

We shouldn't be suspicious of everything. We are not Indians.

Indian Sikh pilgrim accepts Islam, marries Muslim boy in Pakistan

Listen

306080_8119500_updates.jpg

LAHORE: An Indian Sikh pilgrim girl, Kiran Bala daughter of Manohar Lal, has accepted Islam and married to a Pakistani boy in Lahore.

According to Geo News, Kiran Bala accepted Islam at Jamia Naeemia Lahore. Her Islamic name is Amina Bibi.

Amina Bibi married to Mohammad Azam, son of Khadim Hussain, soon after she was converted to Islam.

306080_985941_updates.jpg

Following the development, Amina Bibi has filed a plea for extension of her visa in Pakistan.

In the plea, Amina has prayed that she fear life threat in India on return.
She is widow, still young and at her prime peak....She needs a man which is impossible in India because second marriage of a widow in Sikhs is consider taboo and if necessary that can only be with her husband's brother.

She finds love in Pakistan and married a Muslim man in Pakistan.

But I personally didn't approve her decision because she has 3 children back home and now their future domed.

I must say bad mom, who left her children for lust of a man.

She is widow, still young and at her prime peak....She needs a man which is impossible in India because second marriage of a widow in Sikhs is consider taboo and if necessary that can only be with her husband's brother.

She finds love in Pakistan and married a Muslim man in Pakistan.

But I personally didn't approve her decision because she has 3 children back home and now their future domed.

I must say bad mom, who left her children for lust of a man.
Spy ho gi.

Her official name is Amna Bibi but signed with the name Amina.
The story is very fishy. The Indian conulate should investigate.

Back
Top Bottom