What's new

Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love

Now thats the value of Pakistani Passport, any motherfucker can travel to Pakistan on a fake passport without fear of being apprehended or tried.

The FIA officials informed the Indian High Commission, Foreign Office and other concerned authorities and deported Ramesh to Doha.

why deporting.......must send to jail ......those can't respect their religion and converting to Islam must deserve death

Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love

News Comments (5)
NEWS DESK 7 hrs ago | 5 Comments
pk-india-love.jpg

LAHORE -

A love story between an Indian girl and a Pakistani boy reached its culmination point at the Lahore Airport on Friday when the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) arrested the girl for traveling with a fake Pakistani passport, a private news channel reported.

According to initial details, Nagita Ramesh arrived in Lahore from Doha to meet Multan resident Azhar. She told the investigation officers that she fell in love with Azhar on social media.

Ramesh – originally from Indian Gujrat – said she had converted to Islam. The passport she was traveling with identified her as Nimra.

The FIA officials informed the Indian High Commission, Foreign Office and other concerned authorities and deported Ramesh to Doha.

The investigators also interrogated Azhar and later allowed him to return to Multan.

Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

my city multan has so many tharkis like me :partay::partay::partay::partay:

She came from Qatar to Pakistan lol.
She's still an Indian!

Here,I dug up that thread:

Travel from India to Pakistan

why deporting.......must send to jail ......those can't respect their religion and converting to Islam must deserve death

Taliban much? Human life > Religion. Put this in your head and one day something good might happen to you

Just engaged not married yet :)

:lol::lol:

We know what comes after engagement :P But hen I was 18 I as first year in college thinking about all the girls in the world who I could never get :/ But yea getting engaged I would have totally hated that :D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh you remembering how much you spend for nothing :D
Man this Facebook thing is so bad. You never know when you will fall in love and maybe with a girl from some other country. And you know the reason well why I am saying. Hehe

Taliban much? Human life > Religion. Put this in your head and one day something good might happen to you

We know what comes after engagement :P But hen I was 18 I as first year in college thinking about all the girls in the world who I could never get :/ But yea getting engaged I would have totally hated that :D

hee...hee ......bro just look at my avtar ,do you really think ,i fit into that slot

bhai i was pinching to Pakistani friend..just wanted to see there reaction ....i been 10 year working in Muslim country ,before in Bangladesh,now in Indonesia.......

i am not allergic to any religion......i strongly believe in universalism

UU-Chalice-300x300.jpg

She came from Qatar to Pakistan lol.

What are you doing in Muslim country then go back to India if you have a problem with Islam.
We know what comes after engagement :P But hen I was 18 I as first year in college thinking about all the girls in the world who I could never get :/ But yea getting engaged I would have totally hated that :D[/quote]

hee...hee ......bro just look at my avtar ,do you really think ,i fit into that slot

bhai i was pinching to Pakistani friend..just wanted to see there reaction ....i been 10 year working in Muslim country ,before in Bangladesh,now in Indonesia.......

i am not allergic to any religion......i strongly believe in universalism

UU-Chalice-300x300.jpg

Al right sorry. I just hate the religious bigots so didnt catch your point

Back
Top Bottom