What's new

Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love

Well said

Most of the posters have never tasted love

they are just shriveled up little old babas and ma-ees getting their frustration out at these two young lovers

bEcause they could not get what these two young ones have
Most of them are young here sir, let them get to my age and I am sure their views will change.

Stupid girl.

She could've been forced to spend the rest of her life in an interrogation cell !!! :tsk:

Oh come on

Don't be so suspicious

Every girl coming over to pakistan is not the female version of Sirbjeet

Most of them are young here sir, let them get to my age and I am sure their views will change.

Perhaps you were lucky.

But the experience people say

true love comes only in young ones

later on it is just mechanics :lol:

I would walk on swords for my love :flirt::kiss3:
Why are you guys so hard on the love bird ?:undecided:

Sword walking

Please make sure to do a lot of practice on wooden and dull swords first

And once the real swords are in place, do not forget to use some hard material to cover all the important appendages :lol:

hahahah

just joking

I know what you are saying

Sirgee her case handler must've been a kindhearted man. the continued violence on both our borders have made our authorities quite ruthless.

I think in this particular case our authorities quickly figured out

and just behaved like chacha Kaido

which probably was worse punishment than simply locking her up

They managed to enter Europe with a fake passport? :undecided: that is new!!

No that is not what i meant . These guys were like " Agents", they do all shorts of work be it visa , getting you legal , fake marriages , fake passport or safe passage to UK, etc. They do it for money. They have a organised group around the world they just make calls and arrange things as per the customer's demand.

@FaujHistorian

Iam sorry for her then.

What a suicidal action she has taken not only by travelling till pakistan but also converting herself to Islam.
more suicidal was to encounter ISI.... i mean , what if ISI had doubted her of being an agent..... she would not have seen airport again in her lifetime......

Back
Top Bottom