What's new

Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love

I am 18 too, :cheers: we are one of the youngest people on the forum
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................
OT: Now thats called love:tup:

arent you engaged? 18 is a bit too young to be married IMO.

Your utter lack of consideration for an innocent (though kind of $tupid) Indian girl in trouble

Excuse me but i dont agree with the idea of falling in love on a social netwrking site( where 1 has nt even met da othr person).
But dats just my viewpoint. If ppl can find their love dat way, i dont hav a prob.

The most important thing in this is:

What does the girl look like? What does the guy look like... The rest is a waste of time.
Javed-Miandads-Son-zn-vrouw-lopende-jewellery-shop.jpg

What's wrong with that? I know few people who got married after meeting ion Facebook and now living successful lives.o_O

There is a difference in meeting on FB and falling in love on FB.It cud hav been a fake profile, trap, etc.
Believing whatever a guy told you on a site and going to another country with a fake passport is a bit stupid.

By your definition every girl/boy who is in love is "Thurkey" (exhibiting uncontrollable sexual behavior)

If you are saying this now, then it is kind of late for you budd!

Pakistan tak pohonch gayi ? That too with a fake Pak passport ?

Tharki indeed.

There is a difference in meeting on FB and falling in love on FB.It cud hav been a fake profile, trap, etc.
Believing whatever a guy told you on a site and going to another country with a fake passport is a bit stupid.
How do you know about what she knew about him? As for fake passport, it was indeed a not so intelligent move.

That's pure stupidity if she can't get visa, then she should have asked the boy to meet her in Dubai when possible.

How do you know about what she knew about him? As for fake passport, it was indeed a not so intelligent move.

I am saying in general, it is not a good idea to believe whatever a guy tells you on FB, and then take drastic steps like go to another country.

Just proves a point, Love is blind and sometimes make people dumb.

There is no guarantee of the story being entirely true or not.

She could also be foreign agent on secret mission

Good that she was caught and sent back. The new Pakistani passport is really hard to forger and glad that the immigration took the appropriate action. If she indeed was a lover, what a lover she is, hats off to her

Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love

News Comments (5)
NEWS DESK 7 hrs ago | 5 Comments
pk-india-love.jpg

LAHORE -

A love story between an Indian girl and a Pakistani boy reached its culmination point at the Lahore Airport on Friday when the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) arrested the girl for traveling with a fake Pakistani passport, a private news channel reported.

According to initial details, Nagita Ramesh arrived in Lahore from Doha to meet Multan resident Azhar. She told the investigation officers that she fell in love with Azhar on social media.

Ramesh – originally from Indian Gujrat – said she had converted to Islam. The passport she was traveling with identified her as Nimra.

The FIA officials informed the Indian High Commission, Foreign Office and other concerned authorities and deported Ramesh to Doha.

The investigators also interrogated Azhar and later allowed him to return to Multan.

Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

my city multan has so many tharkis like me :partay::partay::partay::partay:

Well, how the heck did she get a fake Pakistani passport?

Back
Top Bottom