What's new

Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love

I remember some one starting a thread for asking ways to travel to travel to pakistan from India,stating love as reason. Now I wonder if both are the same!

I am 18 too, :cheers: we are one of the youngest people on the forum
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................
OT: Now thats called love:tup:

Kahan ka love bhai. If the guy genuinely loved her, he wouldn't have asked her to take so much risk and if it was her idea he should have advised her against it.

man,.. One girl from pakistan is in love with indian, now his wife is dead
and then this indian girl is in love with pakistani..
facebook and twitter...ban it..:hitwall:
no please don't.. I was joking.:P

When did that happen?

Well, she have to marry the legal way ;)
For Azhari Multan guy- you are a lucky guy, not every Indian girl take risk like these :P

one indian girl who had an affair with a Pakistani told me something about Pakistani men that i cant say here, but this woman didnt even meet him and put herself on the line...thats crajy stupid

I am 18 too, :cheers: we are one of the youngest people on the forum
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................
OT: Now thats called love:tup:

I saw a few days back that you got engaged.....

She should be allowed to stay in Pakistan after the investigation show that she is just love struck and nothing else

Let's not build these walls between loving hearts

So what she from India.

Hope she is OK

She should be allowed to stay in Pakistan after the investigation show that she is just love struck and nothing else

Let's not build these walls between loving hearts

So what she from India.

Hope she is OK

How can any1 be allowed to stay in a country just bcoz she fell for a guy on Facebook??

As it is falling in love in Fb is so kiddish.......

Javed-Miandads-Son-zn-vrouw-lopende-jewellery-shop.jpg

no wonder FIA deported her:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom