What's new

Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love

How can any1 be allowed to stay in a country just bcoz she fell for a guy on Facebook??

As it is falling in love in Fb is so kiddish.......

She is not some hard core criminal, just a love struck girl. I'd rather have 100s of these boys and girls crossing the border than even a single beardo weirdo Talibarbarian doing the same.

So please go easy on her.

if she is allowed temporary stay and a chance to see if she really wants to marry that Multani boy.

If Marriage does occur, he can sponsor her citizenship.

Hope this explains my pov

She should be allowed to stay in Pakistan after the investigation show that she is just love struck and nothing else

Let's not build these walls between loving hearts

So what she from India.

Hope she is OK
coming to another country with a fake visa is a serious crime.......who knows if this love thing is a cover up story...Frankly Nagita Ramesh is a very weird name even from indian standards.

coming to another country with a fake visa is a serious crime.......who knows if this love thing is a cover up story...Frankly Nagita Ramesh is a very weird name even from indian standards.

See my previous post.

I don't think you or I can accuse her for anything but being "madly in love".

may be puppy love

But love it is

Knowing our culture

this is truly heroic

Almost the stories of

Sussi Punuu

Heer Ranjah

Sohni Mahiwal

Malkan Sahbhan

and the list goes on

So please do not try to be Chacha Qaidoo :lol:

p.s, I am not expert on Punajbi so fogive me if I have used wrong names.

Also I think Chacha Qaidoo (Uncle Qaidoo) played a despicable role. He was heer's uncle who poisoned her food on the day of her wedding to ranjha (thus killing her). Then Ranjha ate the same poisoned food and commited suicide.. Correct?

Last edited:
Javed-Miandads-Son-zn-vrouw-lopende-jewellery-shop.jpg

no wonder FIA deported her:rofl:

How you know that is her?

She is not some hard core criminal, just a love struck girl. I'd rather have 100s of these boys and girls crossing the border than even a single beardo weirdo Talibarbarian doing the same.

So please go easy on her.

if she is allowed temporary stay and a chance to see if she really wants to marry that Multani boy.

If Marriage does occur, he can sponsor her citizenship.

Hope this explains my pov

She came with a fake visa. Otherwise i dont find much problems.

She came with a fake visa. Otherwise i dont find much problems.

Not a fake visa. But a fake passport

She never had to do that, if Islamists had not killed the cricket tours.

Then she could have just gotten a pak visa for a cricket match.

Try to understand the difficulties. Please avoid being chacha Qaidoo

Thank you

p.s. you have Indian flags. Are you Pakistani?

How can any1 be allowed to stay in a country just bcoz she fell for a guy on Facebook??

As it is falling in love in Fb is so kiddish.......
What's wrong with that? I know few people who got married after meeting ion Facebook and now living successful lives.o_O

The most important thing in this is:

What does the girl look like? What does the guy look like... The rest is a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom