What's new

Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love

Javed-Miandads-Son-zn-vrouw-lopende-jewellery-shop.jpg

What a dumb *** you are . Repeating same picture will not prove that this is the same girl.

She is daughter of Dawood Ibrahim and son of Javed Miandad .

Javed Miandad got rich after this marriage :P Just look at the gold !!!!!

Well, how the heck did she get a fake Pakistani passport?

What i have a heard that these things are pretty easy to get specially pakistani passport in Gulf countries. You just need to know the right pakistani guy , that's all.

Try falling head over heals for someone and you will find her act pretty normal. :D
Pretty normal to want to meet up ...get a visa! Whats with the fake passport...only raising flags that she may be up to no good if she can go for illegal stuff!! Man they should have held her and questioned where she got the fake passport and bust the sorry a55 of the distributor or maker of these fake stuff!

What i have a heard that these things are pretty easy to get specially pakistani passport in Gulf countries. You just need to know the right pakistani guy , that's all.
You sound like an expert :pop: Its first time I heard of this...hence the surprise!

You sound like an expert :pop: Its first time I heard of this...hence the surprise!

Actually @madooxno9 is right.

We as a nation are careless about our passport.

How do you think all the Islamists Uzbeks and even Bin fing laden and his 3 wives go in and out of Pakistan as if our country is a farmer market or a corner bakery store

peace

Pretty normal to want to meet up ...get a visa! Whats with the fake passport...only raising flags that she may be up to no good if she can go for illegal stuff!! Man they should have held her and questioned where she got the fake passport and bust the sorry a55 of the distributor or maker of these fake stuff!
Well.......all your questions make perfect sense but the only nonsense I can give you is she's in love. :)

Try falling head over heals for someone and you will find her act pretty normal. :D

Well said

Most of the posters have never tasted love

they are just shriveled up little old babas and ma-ees getting their frustration out at these two young lovers

bEcause they could not get what these two young ones have

Actually @madooxno9 is right.

We as a nation are careless about our passport.

How do you think all the Islamists Uzbeks and even Bin fing laden and his 3 wives go in and out of Pakistan as if our country is a farmer market or a corner bakery store

peace
I thought that was the problem of human trafficking! As or OBL I doubt no one recognized him if he had say flashed his passport at the airport and not 1 person sounded the alarm? really?

They managed to enter Europe with a fake passport? :undecided: that is new!!

Noops they make fake passports IN Europe. They themselves are probably legal or have acquired legal semilegal status

I thought that was the problem of human trafficking! As or OBL I doubt no one recognized him if he had say flashed his passport at the airport and not 1 person sounded the alarm? really?

It is both

Stupid girl.

She could've been forced to spend the rest of her life in an interrogation cell !!! :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom