What's new

Indian girl arrested at Lahore airport for the sake of love

You'd better not be dating an Indian now otherwise mein aapniii Lee Enfield nikalooon ? :mad:

There was hanky panky with an Indian at a foam party.. but one night stands dont count. After all, I needed some personal satisfaction over the Pind ex.. manhoos kahin ki.

There was hanky panky with an Indian at a foam party.. but one night stands dont count. After all, I needed some personal satisfaction over the Pind ex.. manhoos kahin ki.

You did what with the Enemy ? :mad:

Begone from my sight.....you are No Brother of Mine ! :cray:

You did what with the Enemy ? :mad:

Begone from my sight.....you are No Brother of Mine ! :cray:

What enemy.. did you know there are Butts in India.. they do it with the enemy every other day. You are actually Bhatta... bara aya sleeping with the enemy :p:

What enemy.. did you know there are Butts in India.. they do it with the enemy every other day. You are actually Bhatta... bara aya sleeping with the enemy :p:

There might be Butts in India as I'm sure almost all Indians have a butt ! :lol:

But thats besides the point ! :mad:

The point is - One just does not go around playing American Pie with the Enemy ! :pissed:

But why did she travelled with a faq pakistani passport she should have used her original indian passport because there is no restrictions on indians in pakistan. What ever is the political relation between india and pakistan but the people love each other

There might be Butts in India as I'm sure almost all Indians have a butt ! :lol:

But thats besides the point ! :mad:

The point is - One just does not go around playing American Pie with the Enemy ! :pissed:

Why the hell not. Is it not the most patriotic thing to french connection united kingdom the enemy? :azn:

more suicidal was to encounter ISI.... i mean , what if ISI had doubted her of being an agent..... she would not have seen airport again in her lifetime......
the fact of the matter is that it was FIA not ISI.........But God forbid if it was her then she will be past tense.

you have no idea how easily we pakis get indian girls, not trying to brag lol.
especially the sardarnis

you 18? and your a think tank? whose dick do people suck to get that title?
ask @Karachiite.

Last edited:
They managed to enter Europe with a fake passport? :undecided: that is new!!
In eu you can't not enter with fake digital passport.in eu People who are doing this are just fraud and making money because those passports have no db records. they are even offering british passport and any other country u name it. In gulf the problem is they still accept old photo passport. So people can easily get those old photo passport in black market and can get visa on it however eu don't give you visa on these old passport. I have no idea why gov of Pakistan still left this loophole may be for their own use. Like ministers and beurocrates when they ran away after fishy things. But amm awam if they would use this way they will end up in jail or face deportation. I think she used the same old photo passport.

y

you 18? and your a think tank? whose dick do people suck to get that title?
moderators.

same here, man. same here.

@Imran Khan Good topic btw. You stirred up a hornet's nest my friend.

@RescueRanger a white supremacist once advocated nuking India and Pakistan out of existence. I thought it was horrible at the time.

The comments in this thread from Indians and Pakistanis makes me wonder though.
i would still nuke u.:mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom