What's new

Indian shelling in tatta pani.Pakistani Soldier Havaldar Mohyudin martyred

Can you please STFU and take your history lecture to some other class that wants to listen. I come from Jammu and Kashmir and I don't need education from you or anyone on what happened in Kashmir. I will not discuss this topic any further.

A PA soldier lost his life with an Indian Bullet and vice versa happened few days ago. Someone dying for a meaningless border skirmish still stays painful, even if you want to have your menstruation on a random topic.

Ignore most of the BD guys here; their opinions are actually in the minority in their country Bangladesh. They realize it and hate that fact and come here to express their frustration.

Over the past few years we have made great strides in our relationship with BD, and these fellows cannot change that fact. To respond to them would be to fuel the haters.

If it was mutilated and no head was attached, than why IA spokesman said No such thing as beheading occurred? Plus why Autopsy report is not being released publically?

the comments you are quoting are earlier reports.May be they got confused b/w 2 soldiers.There were reports that 2 soldiers are beheaded but then they said that 1 is beheaded.

and i have too read articles where journalist added their own spice :hitwall: but proved wrong ..

so dont take one comment as last word

I hope to read about a good response before I retire for the night. There's only one language these butt hurt bastard understand.

4 blasts in Queta, another soldier dead. I hope the faggots in Islo would wake up, the bastard qadri would drop dead, and so we could concentrate on the real enemy.

The most hilarious Joke. How it was determined they were SSG and 29 Baloch Segment? Is it some James Bind flick going on?

If it was mutilated and no head was attached, than why IA spokesman said No such thing as beheading occurred? Plus why Autopsy report is not being released publically?

IA spokesperson never said that " no beheading " was done . When a professional speaks he doesnot speaks in a laymen's language , he speaks in a professional language . The word 'mutilated' means 'beheading' here . Also , for a second i assume that no beheading was done . So why mutilation ??

IA spokesperson never said that " no beheading " was done . When a professional speaks he doesnot speaks in a laymen's language , he speaks in a professional language . The word 'mutilated' means 'beheading' here . Also , for a second i assume that no beheading was done . So why mutilation ??

Wanna see the statment of your IA northern Command Spokes person?

Can you please STFU and take your history lecture to some other class that wants to listen. I come from Jammu and Kashmir and I don't need education from you or anyone on what happened in Kashmir. I will not discuss this topic any further.

Why one should stop talking about genocide india committed and mass graves where indian army dump bodies. No one knew how badly indian army mutilated body of 70,000 Kashmiris. All these are in independent international media.

Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh was one of two jawans killed by Pakistani troops near the Line of Control in Kashmir on Tuesday. At his Dadhiya village, in eastern Madhya Pradesh, his fellow-soldier Sandeep Singh, who accompanied the body, described the martyr's last moments. Sudhakar's last words before he fell prey to bullet wounds, were "Bharat Mata ki Jai (Glory to Mother India)," he said. He remembers the martyr as a great leader and good friend.

Source:
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/b...ast-words-of-lance-naik-sudhakar-singh-315484

The body of one of the soldiers was found mutilated in a forested area on the side controlled by India, said Mr Rajesh K Kalia, spokesman for the Indian Army's Northern Command.

Source:
http://www.todayonline.com/World/EDC130110-0000062/India-seeks-to-reduce-tensions-despite-firefight

If fellow-soldier Sandeep Singh heard Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh's last words then his head must have been there. According to indian eyewitness and fellow soldier who heard last word and live to tell about it, Indian army was in possession of Lance Naik Sudhakar Singh body after he died. But india claiming his head is missing. Indians lie falling apart faster than deck of card.

Deconstruction of indian lie:

1) indians wait for their dying soldiers to say the last word.

2) then indians cut his head for propaganda blitz.

3) then they thrown dead soldiers body in the forest.

4) Then india tells lie and fabricated story to dead soldier family.

Indian soldiers should ask themselves is this is what they get for serving?

Nice reply by someone

So now the indians have taking up the issue of beheading and no one is ready to talk abt the whole scenario, conveniently trashing away the fact that why are we in this mess at the first place. Even bbc was pointing out today that some indian papers have come out saying that the ia was actually responsible for starting the mess. And they did cross over into Pakistan and kill a soldier. But no we cant talk abt that right.

Also on Thursday, two Indian newspapers suggested the Indian army may have provoked recent fatal clashes in the Kashmir region.

The reports say commanders breached a ceasefire accord by ordering new observation posts on the Line of Control after a 70-year-old woman crossed it unhindered last year.

Pakistan reportedly used a tannoy system to express its opposition and then fired across the border.

One Indian newspaper said an Indian commander had ordered a counter-attack on Sunday that led to a Pakistani soldier being killed.

BBC News - Pakistan soldier in Kashmir 'killed by Indian troops'

the comments you are quoting are earlier reports.May be they got confused b/w 2 soldiers.There were reports that 2 soldiers are beheaded but then they said that 1 is beheaded.

and i have too read articles where journalist added their own spice :hitwall: but proved wrong ..

so dont take one comment as last word

Not a proper and single account of beheading have emerged so far. So one when unified account is emerged then accuse us of beheading.

Wanna see the statment of your IA northern Command Spokes person?

They have crystal balls and wands, they can see the things happened thousands of kms away but ironically their own Army lacks this luxury.

Why one should stop talking about genocide india committed and mass graves where indian army dump bodies. No one knew how badly indian army mutilated body of 70,000 Kashmiris. All these are in independent international media.

please refrain from posting such absurd nonsense statement. A very abusive comment can also be said about you when PA was on rampage in BD. I am not going to reply Nor should any one reply to this troll fart if he posts such idiotic comments away from the topic.

salam to the brave solder's who died on both the sides

RIP

there is something fishy about this whole thing.

Pak Army is trying to revive its image by shameless beheading attacks and test firing 50 year old missiles.

This is while Afgans are killing/kidnapping its soldiers and US/NATO killing terrorists/civilians at will each day inside Pak territory. :butcher:

It would be great to see yourself, and others of your ilk to stand underneath one of those "50 year old missiles".

I thought the plan was to diffuse the situation, not aggravate it. How is killing one foot soldier of Pakistan who was probably just patrolling going to restore our honour or defuse the situation?

Back
Top Bottom