What's new

Indian shelling in tatta pani.Pakistani Soldier Havaldar Mohyudin martyred

The forensic report has proved that the bodies were beheaded through a sharp edged weapon . You cant surgically behead by firing 30 rounds from Ak-47 .The bullet wounds are different from knife wounds.
The operation was done by soldiers 29 baloch regiment of pakistan army . Would like to mention that Balochs are basically tribal people and belong to a region where beheading is not uncommon. Also , if you see previous news , beheading of captured POWs is a regular act in Pakistan . Though i admit that mostly Taliban does it.

Having heard this , dont assume that Taliban came to Indian side and did this act . Even if they did, they must be having active support of Pakistani army and did all this activity under full knowledge of Pakistan army.

Haha, forensic report!!! Operation??? Where are you getting this from?

PA soldiers had the time to get some surgeons, knife and a bag in 5 degrees sitting at 2500m+, and the Indian army did nothing.? Astonishing!

Secondly, being from Baloch regiment does not mean you are Baloch. I know a Punjabi person who got commissioned in 29 Baloch. Every regiment has Pathan, SIndhi, Balochi, a person from every corner of the country.

Can someone explain me how did the PA troops have enough time to behead a dead soldier? A JCO will decide to behead a soldier just like that?

dude seriously wat u guys...............u r not even in millatry...............u gusy dnt have abn work..............means sahi me wtf...................u guys havnt cleared ssb(this one is not for military personal but seriously wtf)............reply me cause i hadnt found any reasonable person here .................pls dont go wid my experience here ................but seriously wtf

PA soldiers had the time to get some surgeons, knife and a bag in 5 degrees sitting at 2500m+, and the Indian army did nothing.? Astonishing!

Secondly, being from Baloch regiment does not mean you are Baloch. I know a Punjabi person who got commissioned in 29 Baloch. Every regiment has Pathan, SIndhi, Balochi, a person from every corner of the country.

Can someone explain me how did the PA troops have enough time to behead a dead soldier? A JCO will decide to behead a soldier just like that?

so how much time is needed for beheading? and pak army have support of mujahids and IA have not ruled about the presence of them with pak army.

The forensic report has proved that the bodies were beheaded through a sharp edged weapon . You cant surgically behead by firing 30 rounds from Ak-47 .The bullet wounds are different from knife wounds.
The operation was done by soldiers 29 baloch regiment of pakistan army . Would like to mention that Balochs are basically tribal people and belong to a region where beheading is not uncommon. Also , if you see previous news , beheading of captured POWs is a regular act in Pakistan . Though i admit that mostly Taliban does it.

Having heard this , dont assume that Taliban came to Indian side and did this act . Even if they did, they must be having active support of Pakistani army and did all this activity under full knowledge of Pakistan army.

Right out of the Indian media's mouth, you people didn't even know about the infiltration nor saw the attackers who killed your soldiers yet are able to identify which regiment they belong to. Brainwashed people...

so how much time is needed for beheading? and pak army have support of mujahids and IA have not ruled about the presence of them with pak army.

You tell me youself.

Why would a JCO want to behead a IA dead body which most probably was being recovered or going to be recovered by the IA? That too in freezing weather at 2500m+???

You tell me youself.

Why would a JCO want to behead a IA dead body which most probably was being recovered or going to be recovered by the IA? That too in freezing weather at 2500m+???

Why does the Taliban behead Pakistani soldiers when they can just shoot them dead? Psychological impact if very different even if the end result if the same.

While I too await a forensic report as he claims, I think you misunderstand his use of the word 'operation'. He meant it as a military operation, IMO and not the one done by doctors.

You tell me youself.

To send a message? Maybe there was some history between the two opposing units. For sure there's history between the two armies, some of it very bitter and sometimes officers lose control.

You tell me youself.

Taking head as trophy for seniors who ever ordered it.

ilyas kashmiri too did this for musharaf and he did same while beheading pak soldier when he turned against( i heard in debate)

Why does the Taliban behead Pakistani soldiers when they can just shoot them dead? Psychological impact if very different even if the end result if the same.

There is a difference between a battle between TTP and PA and IA and PA.

TTP use propaganda, PA does not need to. PA is not embedded inside your society and striking at will inside your cities that it creates terror and fear. It is a professional fighting force.

A JCO wouldn't think in his mind that hey, why don't I behead the guy and keep it as a trophy??!! He definitely wouldn't have gotten orders to do it either.

Taking head as trophy for seniors who ever ordered it.

ilyas kashmiri too did this for musharaf and he did same while beheading pak soldier when he turned against( i heard in debate)

Ilyas Kashmiri also beheaded Pak soldiers and went against the state. That was a covert op AFAIK and kept secret.

This was a small shooting incident in a chain of events that had been taking place over a week. A senior (Major or Lt Col at most) wouldn't order all the post commanders or JCO's to behead the next guy they see!!! That isn't how armies work

NEW DELHI: Nobody wants to be on record, but many seasoned Pakistani watchers within the security establishment are beginning to suspect that Tuesday's attack on Indian soldiers may have been executed by the Special Services Group (SSG), the Pakistan army's commando unit. Reasons for this presumption are many — most important being that the one operation that has most parallels with the attack was a strike of February 2000, which was suspected to be an action by the SSG.

"I don't have any credible evidence to say for sure, but the way the operation was carried out, the beheading etc point fingers at the SSG," said a senior official in the security establishment. He said it had an uncanny resemblance to the February 27, 2000, operation, which was led by Ilyas Kashmiri, the dreaded terrorist commander who was killed recently in a US drone attack.

Though some dispute it, many in the Indian establishment believe Kashmiri was actually a member of the SSG when he carried out the raid. A second group has said that Kashmiri was working in tandem with SSG and not really a member of the commando unit. But all of them agree on Kashmiri's SSG training for his Afghan missions and later operations in Kashmir.

According to the Army, the Pakistani attackers were wearing black uniforms, which is a standard SSG outfit. Started in 1950s, SSG has had active role in most of the wars with India, and it has also played a key role in the mujahideen war against Russians in Afghanistan through the 1980s. SSG is known to have significant operations along the Indian border.

The 2000 raid was on Ashok Listening Post, a remote advance post that had already been identified vulnerable by the commanding officer of 17 Maratha Light Infantry. Seven Indian soldiers were killed, and sepoy Bhausaheb Maruti Talekar (24) was beheaded and his severed head taken back to ***. Pakistani media has reported that Kashmiri paraded the head before Gen Pervez Musharraf and in the local town.

This time the attack came when three soldiers were part of a patrol party, close to LOC, and ahead of the fence. It is possible that the attackers lay in waiting through the night. In Tuesday's attack, they severed the head of one soldier, and tried to take the head of the other, but failed. They also took away the personal weapons of the two jawans. The third soldier escaped with injuries.

"It is almost a repeat of what happened in 2000," a second Kashmir hand said. He said the attackers were "either SSG members or terrorists".

A third source, who was involved in dealing with the 2000 attack, said the attack had an eerie resemblance to the 2000 attack and brought back memories of that raid. "But it could well be my hunch," he said.

However, there are two other probabilities. One, the attack was carried out by regular Pakistani soldiers. Second, it was an action by terrorists with the blessings of the Pakistani Army.

Whatever may be the scenario, and whoever may have carried out the attack, one thing is for sure in the Indian security establishment— that it was not possible without the active support of the local Pakistani Army unit.

Pak cross-LoC raid: Brutality similar to 2000 strike by Ilyas Kashmiri - The Times of India

Your post is technically flawed, in Baloch regiment everyone is not necessarily a Baloch! Secondly until last night it was SSG who carried out the attack, why is there overnight change in statement?

Can you share that forensic report? Report and not the definition of forensic medicine!

Can you post the forensic report, has it been released??

I dont have the forensic report and nor do i have access to it . I can only say this is in news from reliable sources. Believe or dont believe , this savage and cowardly act has been done . killing an enemy soldier while defending the land is a different thing and sneaking into enemy territory and beheading soldiers is a different thing.

First of all people want to know why India fired or started this problem on LOC?

Here is WP, it says a lot different....

India’s media fuels outrage over soldier’s beheading, but real story may be more complex

NEW DELHI — The news that two Indian soldiers were killed by their Pakistani counterparts along a disputed border in the Himalayan region of Kashmir turned into a national media outrage this week, after unnamed military sources said one of the dead men’s bodies had been beheaded and his head carried back to Pakistan.

Over menacing music, Indian television news anchors fanned the flames during reports Tuesday, asking: What were India’s options to punish Pakistan? Was there any point in continuing the peace process — or even playing cricket against them?

With details of the skirmish released just in time for the evening news, the story dominated the prime-time talk shows here as retired Indian generals queued up to take potshots at their old foe. The government spoke of the “barbaric and inhuman mutilation” of the corpses, and denounced the “ghastly” and “dastardly” act.

But the full story of the recent violence along the disputed border in Kashmir may reveal a more complex and less one-sided picture.

For a start, both sides’ armies may have beheaded rival soldiers’ corpses in tit-for-tat exchanges last year, according to a report in the newspaper the Hindu by respected journalist and editor Praveen Swami, who cited highly placed military and government officials as sources.

Tuesday’s attack by Pakistani troops also appears to have come in retaliation for a similar attack by Indian troops a few days before, in which one Pakistani soldier was killed, a senior security official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak to the media.

Indeed, the tension along this particular stretch of border began in September when a Kashmiri grandmother sneaked across the border to join her sons who were already living on the Pakistani side, the Hindu story said.

Indian troops, concerned about the ease with which the woman seemed to have crossed, started building bunkers around her village to keep a closer eye on residents. Pakistan viewed the construction of the bunkers so close to the frontier as a violation of a cease-fire agreement and tried to stop it from going forward by shelling and firing on the area. In October, three villagers were killed by Pakistani shelling, and on Jan. 6, an Indian brigadier general struck back by ordering the raiding of Pakistani positions, the Hindu report said.

In a statement issued Thursday, the Indian army said “certain aspects” of the Hindu story were incorrect, specifically denying that their troops had crossed the Line of Control on Jan. 6, but instead had carried out “controlled retaliation” to Pakistani violations of the cease-fire. The army also said the grandmother crossed the frontline in September 2011, and denied that incident had any link with recent events.

Amid the outrage, some journalists on both sides of the border took to Twitter on Thursday to ask whether the Indian media had taken things too far

India media fuels outrage over beheading, but real story may be more complex - The Washington Post.

I dont have the forensic report and nor do i have access to it . I can only say this is in news from reliable sources. Believe or dont believe , this savage and cowardly act has been done . killing an enemy soldier while defending the land is a different thing and sneaking into enemy territory and beheading soldiers is a different thing.

Sources are no source, bring on something authentic or refrain...

Back
Top Bottom