What's new

Indian shelling in tatta pani.Pakistani Soldier Havaldar Mohyudin martyred

I dont have the forensic report and nor do i have access to it . I can only say this is in news from reliable sources. Believe or dont believe , this savage and cowardly act has been done . killing an enemy soldier while defending the land is a different thing and sneaking into enemy territory and beheading soldiers is a different thing.

:unsure: ...........

Your post is technically flawed, in Baloch regiment everyone is not necessarily a Baloch! Secondly until last night it was SSG who carried out the attack, why is there overnight change in statement?

Can you share that forensic report? Report and not the definition of forensic medicine!

It was 29 baloch + SSG .

As already stated , i dont have access to forensic report. Leave forensic report , the doctors, friends and family members who have seen the body of martyred soldiers have confirmed this .

you can remain happy in not believing it.

This is the same border from last week (some 30-40 KMs max), where Indian Soldiers were allegedly slaughtered - Same Div, different brigade. This is the unsaid law of that area guys, equalizer comes in no time. And India sits on high posts all along this border.

But, HOLD, STOP and TAKE A BREATH... THIS IS NOT A BODY COUNTING MATCH. These are young and family men laying down their lives... it is just not funny and i tell you, the plot is just thickening here. Today it is their, tomorrow it will be our turn. Some of us might thump our chests, but a mother would have lost a son for ever.

For the record, I still don't believe that the slaughtering act was done by a soldier on this border. A soldier never does this to another soldier.

On the hindsight, TTP folks should have enough reason now for both mission and target shift. After all, they would need new employment after 2014.

You guys are really funny.

You don't believe entire Indian Media, Indian Govt. IA but you believe Hindu which said that the post was built as there was continuous breach of LOC. Pakistan did same in Punjab border.

You guys now believe DAWN, ET while every other day you blame them for false reporting.

You all say Pakistani Media is sold out to Ameerikans, but today you believe what they say.

You guys ask us for UN probe and don't believe IA but you easily blame India for backing TTP without any proof. Why don't you ask UN probe to expose India if you think you are right.

You guys say, India breached LOC first but does that give you to do things which aren't allowed by Geneva Convention, Beheading and Mutilation of body.

Conflicting reports of IA just made this claim the most absurd!

But, HOLD, STOP and TAKE A BREATH... THIS IS NOT A BODY COUNTING MATCH.

It should not be. But india was not counting bodies when india committed genocide and killed 70,000 Kashmiris. Cause and effect of those who killed in Kashmir has to be accounted one way or another. After all that is in the core of all these incidents.

One says beheading, Other IA person says No beheading and media reports are absurd. External affairs say Body was mutiliated only and found in forest. What the actual Fcuk. Can Indians please agree on one Lie?

Now Next time they will say, Pregnant lady was killed on Jan 6. Of which no proof is given until now. So much lies are being spread by Indians at the moment Oh My GOSH!

It was 29 baloch + SSG .

As already stated , i dont have access to forensic report. Leave forensic report , the doctors, friends and family members who have seen the body of martyred soldiers have confirmed this .

I am not denying their demise, I am disagreeing with their alleged decapitation.. Media sensationalism, and that's it!

How about your logic on Baloch regiment?

idk wth govt is doing?

seems IA is controlling govt here :D

Both nations needs to stop this

dude we hadnt counted deaths i ur riots.............bt dats doesnt mean ur th progressive economy.............u knw wat people in other countries doesnt see ny diffrence between nepal nd bd............

It should not be. But india was not counting bodies when india committed genocide and killed 70,000 Kashmiris. Cause and effect of those who killed in Kashmir has to be accounted one way or another. After all that is in the core of all these incidents.

Can you please STFU and take your history lecture to some other class that wants to listen. I come from Jammu and Kashmir and I don't need education from you or anyone on what happened in Kashmir. I will not discuss this topic any further.

A PA soldier lost his life with an Indian Bullet and vice versa happened few days ago. Someone dying for a meaningless border skirmish still stays painful, even if you want to have your menstruation on a random topic.

One says beheading, Other IA person says No beheading and media reports are absurd. External affairs say Body was mutiliated only and found in forest. What the actual Fcuk. Can Indians please agree on one Lie?

Now Next time they will say, Pregnant lady was killed on Jan 6. Of which no proof is given until now. So much lies are being spread by Indians at the moment Oh My GOSH!

yes,Body was mutilated and there was no head ...

530801_10151262518358071_1300587949_n.jpg

she is mother of the soldier whom head was not found and she stopped the funeral process for 2 hrs and pleading to bring back her son head.Atleast she is not lying

regarding to pregnant lady

-

PA fired mortar and it fell on her house. 1 kid and his hubby too with her got killed.

It was 29 baloch + SSG .

The most hilarious Joke. How it was determined they were SSG and 29 Baloch Segment? Is it some James Bind flick going on?

yes,Body was mutilated and there was no head ...

530801_10151262518358071_1300587949_n.jpg

she is mother of the soldier whom head was not found and she stopped the funeral process for 2 hrs and pleading to bring back her son head.Atleast she is not lying

regarding to pregnant lady

-

PA fired mortar and it fell on her house. 1 kid and his hubby to with her got killed.

If it was mutilated and no head was attached, than why IA spokesman said No such thing as beheading occurred? Plus why Autopsy report is not being released publically?

I am not denying their demise, I am disagreeing with their alleged decapitation.. Media sensationalism, and that's it!

How about your logic on Baloch regiment?

29 Baloch regiment covers the posts in other part of the LOC . There are many things which soldiers on both sides know and keep intercepting messages .

Back
Top Bottom